Year review video of my favorite BMX, Moto, and Snowboarding clips of myself from 2018

Take a look if you're interested and let me know what you think!
|
JM485
2/26/2019 8:47pm
If I remember right you did a similar video last year right?

That was awesome, you rode some killer spots this year! This makes me realize I really need to get more tricks down on the bmx, but I just have way more fun flowing around a park or through trails than I do doing jibs and tricks, I don't know why. That tailwhip in the cave at the beginning was straight butter!
2/28/2019 10:27am
JM485 wrote:
If I remember right you did a similar video last year right? That was awesome, you rode some killer spots this year! This makes me realize...
If I remember right you did a similar video last year right?

That was awesome, you rode some killer spots this year! This makes me realize I really need to get more tricks down on the bmx, but I just have way more fun flowing around a park or through trails than I do doing jibs and tricks, I don't know why. That tailwhip in the cave at the beginning was straight butter!
Yep! I posted one from last year on here. Thanks a lot man I appreciate it!! I don't blame you, I love flowing also but with the winters here it's all indoors so that's what really got me into the tech aspect of it

Post a reply to: Year review video of my favorite BMX, Moto, and Snowboarding clips of myself from 2018

The Latest