Xbox Vital Mx racing club

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2017 9:21 AM

Hey guys I figured since there is a PS4 club for us here on vital that I would make one for the XBONE. Here a pic of the club name so you can go ahead and ask for a inv. If you do request to join I’d really appreciate it if you posted your gamer tag here so I know who’s who and if your really from vital lol. Thanks in advance! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

|

12/20/2017 9:22 AM

Photo

|

12/20/2017 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 9:53 AM

Thanks for starting this. I believe my gamertag is DEATH2allN00BZ. (The 0's are zeros) Try being an average COD player and dealing with the blowback of having that gt.... laughing My brother did it to me as a joke.

If I am wrong I will come back and edit it.

|

12/20/2017 3:08 PM

MrLaheysWhiskey is my name

|

12/20/2017 3:44 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

Thanks for starting this. I believe my gamertag is DEATH2allN00BZ. (The 0's are zeros) Try being an average COD player and dealing with the blowback of having that gt.... laughing My brother did it to me as a joke.

If I am wrong I will come back and edit it.

I’m having trouble finding it. Can you find the club and ask to join plz?

|

12/20/2017 3:45 PM

zehn wrote:

MrLaheysWhiskey is my name

I knew I had somebody from here on my friends list lol. I sent you a inv to the club

|

12/20/2017 4:17 PM

zehn wrote:

MrLaheysWhiskey is my name

VilloFan951 wrote:

I knew I had somebody from here on my friends list lol. I sent you a inv to the club

Thanks, I'll join up when I get back to Spokane

|

12/20/2017 6:36 PM

Hanalways126

|

12/20/2017 10:18 PM

Dubfox122

|

12/21/2017 5:16 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

Thanks for starting this. I believe my gamertag is DEATH2allN00BZ. (The 0's are zeros) Try being an average COD player and dealing with the blowback of having that gt.... laughing My brother did it to me as a joke.

If I am wrong I will come back and edit it.

VilloFan951 wrote:

I’m having trouble finding it. Can you find the club and ask to join plz?

Next time I'm on live i'll make sure to find it and request an add. Thanks!

|

12/21/2017 8:15 AM

For the ones who sent the request your in. Thank you for letting me know who you are.

|

12/21/2017 8:31 AM

Whyzee250f

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/21/2017 8:57 AM

JAYRIFF555 ,I'm hardly playing anything these days ,maybe a half hour of black ops 3 here and there.

|

12/21/2017 12:15 PM

Melton222

General question, when I was creating my username it wouldn't let me use any combination of melton139 whether i put m3lt0n139 sammelton139 m31t0n139.. etc it kept saying it was taken and there is no way in hell all of those were taken as i never had an xbox before. like every way to put my name and number in my username wouldn't work. i put in melton222 and it worked... Does anyone know if it doesnt let you use numbers that are in your email address or something?

|

12/21/2017 12:59 PM

david147p is my GT

|

12/21/2017 3:02 PM

MELTON139 wrote:

Melton222

General question, when I was creating my username it wouldn't let me use any combination of melton139 whether i put m3lt0n139 sammelton139 m31t0n139.. etc it kept saying it was taken and there is no way in hell all of those were taken as i never had an xbox before. like every way to put my name and number in my username wouldn't work. i put in melton222 and it worked... Does anyone know if it doesnt let you use numbers that are in your email address or something?

You would be surprised at what’s taken. It took me 4 years to get the one I have now.

|

12/21/2017 3:02 PM

If I send u guys a message asking ur name it’s probably because I have t checked here first so sorry I’m advance lol. Please make sure to request to join if u haven’t!

|

12/21/2017 3:17 PM

DaisyChaining69

|

12/29/2017 5:53 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

If I send u guys a message asking ur name it’s probably because I have t checked here first so sorry I’m advance lol. Please make sure to request to join if u haven’t!

Thanks for the add dude. Looking forward to future motos.

|

12/29/2017 9:58 AM

xbox suks

|

12/31/2017 5:27 PM

peelout wrote:

xbox suks

Not very nice sir sad

|

1/3/2018 6:08 PM

just sent my request in

|

1/3/2018 11:41 PM

akmx17 wrote:

just sent my request in

Ur in

|

1/10/2018 6:25 AM

So this whole time I thought I was in the group but I went on last night and realized I still had to accept the request... I'm a little slow apparently.

Anyway, I was doing some MXGP2 motos w/ guys last night from Columbus OH & Australia & was talking to them about Vital. Hopefully they'll join the forum and we can add some members to our group. They were pretty cool guys. Apparently suspension setup is a big deal in that game and Honda's are slow. I wouldn't know. I run great with a Hondas default suspension setup every time I race. hahaha

|

1/23/2018 3:25 PM

Gamer tag zycki

|

1/23/2018 5:28 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Gamer tag zycki

Ill send you a request tonight

|

1/23/2018 5:55 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Gamer tag zycki

VilloFan951 wrote:

Ill send you a request tonight

Just checking in. How's the club coming along? How many Vital members? We're curreny 36 on the PS4. 2 still haven't given me their Vital name yet and I'll have to ask again to the complete list since I suspect I might have accepted a few that aren't actually on here.

Plenty enough for full gates.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/23/2018 6:17 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Gamer tag zycki

VilloFan951 wrote:

Ill send you a request tonight

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Just checking in. How's the club coming along? How many Vital members? We're curreny 36 on the PS4. 2 still haven't given me their Vital name yet and I'll have to ask again to the complete list since I suspect I might have accepted a few that aren't actually on here.

Plenty enough for full gates.

Not to bad man! We got about 18 total including me. I might have accelted a few that are not on here as well but oh well lol.

|

1/23/2018 6:53 PM

VilloFan951 wrote:

Ill send you a request tonight

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Just checking in. How's the club coming along? How many Vital members? We're curreny 36 on the PS4. 2 still haven't given me their Vital name yet and I'll have to ask again to the complete list since I suspect I might have accepted a few that aren't actually on here.

Plenty enough for full gates.

VilloFan951 wrote:

Not to bad man! We got about 18 total including me. I might have accelted a few that are not on here as well but oh well lol.

Surprised you don't have more considering Xbox is the more popular console. You shouldn't have that many problems having full gates for MES since it's 12 players online but might be a little difficult with All Out since it's 16 players online.

It's all about Vital bragging rights so less competition might be a good thing lol.

Hopefully more guys will see the thread and send you invites to join.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/23/2018 8:52 PM

Anyone playing PubG or Fortnite?

|