Wife be like

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2018 5:25 PM

I’m an insomniac and my wife hits the sack early every night so, I sit up and scroll through vital back n forth. The wife wakes up the other night and asks “what are you doing?”. Me “watching porn” then wife be like “you lieing prick!!!
Your on vital again aren’t you!!.”

|

6/9/2018 5:43 PM

LOL. Having to hide your Vital MX addiction from your wife. Not sure if it's awesome or sad. Maybe should start a poll?

The great thing with people all over the world on here is that you can practically click/start a thread and someone will reply within minutes.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/9/2018 5:56 PM

laughing
|

6/9/2018 6:08 PM

wife and I watch porn together. tongue

But I hear ya

|

6/9/2018 6:12 PM

TXDirt wrote:

wife and I watch porn together. tongue

But I hear ya

So do we smile take forever to pic a scene tho w00t

|

6/9/2018 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2018 6:19 PM

TXDirt wrote:

wife and I watch porn together. tongue

But I hear ya

Deja New wrote:

So do we smile take forever to pic a scene tho w00t

I use the Aloha web browser on my phone (available in the iphone and android app store).

You can download and save any adult education video. Been using it for about a year and we have about 4,000 videos saved on our personal network for future viewing.

You can save from anywhere...

xhamster
pornhub
xnxx
xvideos

And any where else you want.....

Thank me later cool

|

6/9/2018 6:31 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

LOL. Having to hide your Vital MX addiction from your wife. Not sure if it's awesome or sad. Maybe should start a poll?

The great thing with people all over the world on here is that you can practically click/start a thread and someone will reply within minutes.

Vital is awesome see TXdirt just widen my horizon and I thought vital was just mx blink my wife will thank you all later tongue

|

6/9/2018 7:52 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

LOL. Having to hide your Vital MX addiction from your wife. Not sure if it's awesome or sad. Maybe should start a poll?

The great thing with people all over the world on here is that you can practically click/start a thread and someone will reply within minutes.

Deja New wrote:

Vital is awesome see TXdirt just widen my horizon and I thought vital was just mx blink my wife will thank you all later tongue

laughing You can now tell her "See, told you Vital wasn't a useless waste of time".
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."