Wickens injuries?

mauidex
Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and more therapy? Hope it’s not what it seems. Anybody hear anything?
|
hillbilly
9/2/2018 12:18pm
mauidex wrote:
Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and more therapy? Hope it’s...
Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and more therapy? Hope it’s not what it seems. Anybody hear anything?
It has been keep weirdly quiet ,his legs were bad and couldn't move them was what was first reported then nothing.

Robin Miller has that racer site and he never made a report on any of it which was really weird.
KMC440
9/2/2018 12:19pm
Naaaa Hibly
More danger in pit bike racing ...

The Shop

mauidex
9/2/2018 12:22pm
Between last year at Indy and today’s melee Dixon is using up his lives fast. Down to seven!!
hillbilly
9/2/2018 12:29pm
KMC440 wrote:
Naaaa Hibly
More danger in pit bike racing ...
Drinking on my porch can be quiet dangerous to,hehe

This is going to be great, next race paying double points to.
hillbilly
9/2/2018 12:39pm
mauidex wrote:
Between last year at Indy and today’s melee Dixon is using up his lives fast. Down to seven!!
No kidding

And Rossi is flirting with the edges of track way to much.

Wonder how much dirt Dixon's air intake pulled in
KMC440
9/2/2018 12:54pm
The wine and cheese set will not abide a dirty car...
BMSOBx2
9/2/2018 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2018 1:16pm
mauidex wrote:
Just watching IndyCar PIR and gave a statement on Wickens. No one saying anything about what is wrong just sending home and more therapy? Hope it’s...
One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good thing but speaks to the severity of his injuries. Sounds like partial paralysis but no one wants to believe it. Bad publicity for a series on an upward swing. Hoping for the best like everyone else.
hillbilly
9/2/2018 1:31pm
The fast right bending "straight away" is scarry narrow,

Touch wheels there and crash into tomorrow.
hillbilly
9/2/2018 1:34pm
mauidex wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good...
One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good thing but speaks to the severity of his injuries. Sounds like partial paralysis but no one wants to believe it. Bad publicity for a series on an upward swing. Hoping for the best like everyone else.
Pocono is a bit fast for them imo

They are talking Richmond which was a great track for these cars.

Remember them doing Dover?
BMSOBx2
9/2/2018 1:52pm
mauidex wrote:
BMSOBx2 wrote:
One of the few things I heard 4 days after was that he was off the ventilator & breathing on his own which is a good...
hillbilly wrote:
Pocono is a bit fast for them imo

They are talking Richmond which was a great track for these cars.

Remember them doing Dover?
Not a fan of the little bullrings. PIR is the kind of thing I like. Not a fan of Sonoma though.
mauidex
9/2/2018 2:13pm
Dixon 5th!!! Holy Fuk balls!! Talk about damage control!!

Post a reply to: Wickens injuries?

The Latest