Who's ready for some new Pennywise?!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2018 10:50 PM

Two singles out so far and both of them kick total ass! These guys just never disappoint, and if the rest of the album is anything like these two songs it's going to be epic. "Live While You Can" sounds like it came straight off their Straight Ahead album, and "Never Gonna Die" just has some awesome energy to it that I like, kind of a return to some of their old school stuff. I know there's some Pennywise fans on here so what does everyone think?

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

3/30/2018 11:21 PM

Those were posted in a moto-related thread a couple of days ago but yes I'm ready for some new Pennywise. First album/CD I bought as a kid was Straight Ahead thanks to Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX on PS1 and they've been my favorite band ever since.

Both tracks are great so the rest of the album should be the same.

Comes out on April 20th.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/31/2018 12:47 AM

cant wait down here either, saw them live late last year, wicked show as per usual,

|

3/31/2018 3:22 AM

They lost me after Live @ The Key Club, was listening to some of the old albums last week, so good.

|

3/31/2018 10:19 AM

Saw them in December last year touring with Rise Against. Love me some Pennywise, Full Circle is still one of my top 5 albums of all time.

|

4/1/2018 12:35 AM

Fuck yeah! Full Circle will always be hard to beat but, FUCK YEAH!

|

4/1/2018 12:38 AM

P.S Cianciarulo needs help with his choice in music.sick laughing

|

4/1/2018 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2018 8:03 AM

at 2:23 ish in the 'live while you can' video, is my kid. laughing cool

|

4/1/2018 11:25 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Fuck yeah! Full Circle will always be hard to beat but, FUCK YEAH!

I think About Time is my favorite, I remember hearing Same Old Story and Peaceful Day in Terrafirma 2 when I was a young kid watching it approximately 1Million times, so I think that kind of laid the groundwork for me liking that era later in life. Land of the Free and Straight Ahead just seem really technical and thought out, and there's some great stuff in there as well. For whatever reason my Full Circle CD sounds weird through the player in my truck, it's just not very sharp and a lot of the sounds kind of blur together, but maybe it because I have a remastered one or something.

I don't know if you've ever heard it, but look up their album Nineteen Eighty Eight on YouTube, its super old but it's just fun to listen to, not nearly as serious as their later stuff. It sounds to me like just a bunch of rad dudes got together one day and made some kick ass music, not over produced and just a raw sound to it.

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

4/1/2018 1:43 PM

Taking of great Rock intros (as per the other thread) this has always been a favourite of mine since owning a Momentum Surf video from the early/mid 90's....

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

4/5/2018 12:25 PM

New song released a couple days ago.

?rel=0
|

4/16/2018 7:49 AM

4 more days!!!!

|

4/19/2018 7:33 AM

1 more day and 1 more song.

?rel=0
|

4/19/2018 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2018 7:57 AM

Track List

01. Never Gonna Die
02. American Lies
03. Keep Moving On
04. Live While You Can
05. We Set Fire
06. She Said
07. Can’t Be Ignored
08. Goodbye Bad Times
09. A Little Hope
10. Won’t Give Up The Fight
11. Can’t Save You Now
12. All The Ways U Can Die
13. Listen
14. Something New

|

4/19/2018 4:16 PM

I've been slacking on this thread, had a crazy week last week trying to get to a race and everything else completely took a back seat in my head. That said, I'm stoked! I'm kind of tripping on the obvious tuning they've done to Jim's voice though, especially in that last song. I freaking hate auto tuning, I feel like it's lying, and it seems really blatant in the latest song. Still good, don't get me wrong, but they don't need that crap to sound good.

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

4/19/2018 4:48 PM

I just heard "Live while you can" today and I'm in.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/20/2018 1:10 AM

Tracks all in order.

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0

?rel=0
|

4/20/2018 3:40 PM

I slept on the pre order now I'm scouring the city before record store day to find it on vinyl cuz its sold out on the websites.

|

4/20/2018 3:58 PM

Thx Mav!!

And Falcon I just listened to that song and it’s legit. I’m in!!

|

4/20/2018 5:23 PM

Nobody excited for the new A Perfect Circle album,cd whatever you call it now?

|

4/20/2018 6:56 PM

I'm going to piggyback off this thread for a moment.

Just want to say that No Fun At All recently released a new album/CD as well.

?rel=0
|

4/20/2018 10:16 PM

Got to listen to it at work today and damn, this album seriously kicks ass! Kind of a mix of their old and newer style, lot of Reason to Believe sound in there for sure. Just ordered an actual hard copy off Amazon so I'm excited to hear how it sound from a decent source, youtube isn't always great and ITunes absolutely sucks usually. Just right off the bat I think this could be one of their best ever, you can tell a lot went into it and the songs are pretty meaningful.

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

4/20/2018 11:38 PM

Cheers Mav.

I rank it around "From the Ashes" and "The Fuse"... Full Circle is still one of the only albums I won't skip songs on... About Time is close.cool Still sick. Someone send this to Cianciarulo, he needs help.laughing

|