11/27/2017 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2017 4:18 PM

|

11/27/2017 4:47 PM

makes you wonder for sure.

how is it legal to pull that shit?

|

11/27/2017 6:23 PM

False claims against politicians, et al., can have devasting effects. Bud Dwyer immediately comes to mind (although not a formal organization, but effective, nonetheless).

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/27/2017 7:11 PM

Shoukd have tried to manipulate rolling stone magazine!

|

11/27/2017 7:40 PM

She was working for a “Conservtard” that is trying to discredit the Washington Post, seeing if they would blindly post this woman’s claims without checking them out. They did not fall for it.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

11/27/2017 8:34 PM

Nothing burger.

|

11/28/2017 5:45 AM

So, she got them to check their sources?

|

11/28/2017 9:14 AM

newmann wrote:

i think thats something we can all do better at times,

|

11/28/2017 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2017 9:19 AM

laughing Guyb watching this thread,
|

11/28/2017 9:21 AM

newmann wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

LMFAO.

No offense, Newmann.wink

|

11/28/2017 9:45 AM

peelout wrote:

You'd assume there would be some sort of legal ramification for conspiring to take down a business like this.

|

11/28/2017 9:46 AM

newmann wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

kongols wrote:

LMFAO.

No offense, Newmann.wink

smile
|

11/28/2017 10:21 AM

peelout wrote:

akillerwombat wrote:

You'd assume there would be some sort of legal ramification for conspiring to take down a business like this.

Seems like it would fall under malicious mischief.

|

11/28/2017 2:18 PM

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

11/28/2017 2:22 PM

You would think WaPo, CNN, Fox, NYT would do this themselves. Like a secret shopper. They should all be making sure what they publish can be verified.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

11/28/2017 7:29 PM

peelout wrote:

akillerwombat wrote:

if they would only just pass another law to fix these problems. whistling

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/28/2017 9:16 PM

peelout wrote:

akillerwombat wrote:

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

if they would only just pass another law to fix these problems. whistling

Could just impose a ban.

|

11/28/2017 9:39 PM

newmann wrote:

Could just impose a ban.

The irony; one of non-moto's most clicked members cracking jokes about how bans don't work.

|

11/29/2017 5:34 AM

akillerwombat wrote:

The irony; one of non-moto's most clicked members cracking jokes about how bans don't work.

Jealous much? laughing

|

11/29/2017 8:12 AM

newmann wrote:

Could just impose a ban.

akillerwombat wrote:

newmann wrote:

Jealous much? laughing

Not in the slightest.

I just figured someone who's so pro self regulation would be somewhat decent at self regulating.

|

11/29/2017 9:10 AM

I'm just fine at it. The system is flawed.

|

11/29/2017 9:14 AM

newmann wrote:

I'm just fine at it. The system is flawed.

I suppose you're right; why do the work yourself when you know someone else will clean up your messes for you.

|

11/29/2017 10:33 AM

LMAO, I get paid to clean other people’s messes up. I even go out of my way to clean up others messes like this old concrete plant that has been littered and vacant for the past 25 years. Instead of giving the transients in the barn fresh needles for their heroin, I tore the barn down. I don’t need anyone to clean up after me unless you want to come haul off 200 old cement truck tires.

Photo

|

11/29/2017 10:59 AM

Youre just a rich, white, privileged carpet bagger swoping in and buying the spoils of someones failed business. Cashing in on someone's bad luck! Dont you know you are whats wrong with America? How dare you spend your hard money making something better, helping your community and local tax base and creating something from literally a shithole trashheap?

No wonder all the liberals here hate you !

|

"We don't rent pigs."

11/29/2017 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2017 11:09 AM

newmann wrote:

LMAO, I get paid to clean other people’s messes up. I even go out of my way to clean up others messes like this old concrete plant that has been littered and vacant for the past 25 years. Instead of giving the transients in the barn fresh needles for their heroin, I tore the barn down. I don’t need anyone to clean up after me unless you want to come haul off 200 old cement truck tires.

Photo

Which makes it even stranger that you haven't put two and two together yet. While you get paid to go around cleaning up other peoples messes you're oblivious (or perhaps refuse to acknowledge) the amount of work that goes on around here to clean up all the liter you scatter about.

I suppose it's all good though – you're cleaning up someone else's mess – someone ( GuyB ) should clean up yours! Let's all pass that buck.

|

11/29/2017 11:34 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Youre just a rich, white, privileged carpet bagger swoping in and buying the spoils of someones failed business. Cashing in on someone's bad luck! Dont you know you are whats wrong with America? How dare you spend your hard money making something better, helping your community and local tax base and creating something from literally a shithole trashheap?

It would be sad if you think this is true.

|

11/29/2017 12:28 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

I didn't build that!laughing

|

11/29/2017 12:31 PM

akillerwombat wrote:

Which makes it even stranger that you haven't put two and two together yet. While you get paid to go around cleaning up other peoples messes you're oblivious (or perhaps refuse to acknowledge) the amount of work that goes on around here to clean up all the liter you scatter about.

I suppose it's all good though – you're cleaning up someone else's mess – someone ( GuyB ) should clean up yours! Let's all pass that buck.

Guy B sends me free t-shirts for posting here. Deep down he really likes what I do here. He only cleans up stuff to keep you happy. So in reality, he's cleaning up after you, not me.wink

|

11/29/2017 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2017 12:47 PM

newmann wrote:

Guy B sends me free t-shirts for posting here. Deep down he really likes what I do here. He only cleans up stuff to keep you happy. So in reality, he's cleaning up after you, not me.wink

Funny, I always thought you got free shit out of pity... sort of like how you give a kid ice cream after you hand down a harsh punishment so their self-esteem doesn't implode.

Guess it's true, you really do learn something new everyday.

|

11/29/2017 12:52 PM

Photo

|