2/6/2019 8:28 PM

|

2/6/2019 11:48 PM

We the people.

|

2/7/2019 9:47 AM

BRAD MCDONALD
President / CEO
A veteran of action sports media, Brad got his start in the business as a photographer, shooting for various editorial and commercial clients. In 1992, Brad launched Ride BMX magazine, followed by Snap magazine in 1994. Both titles were sold to TransWorld Media in 1998. In his subsequent eight years with TransWorld, he launched TransWorld Motocross, and rose to the position of Group Publisher. Seeing the dramatic shift among consumers toward online media, Brad left TransWorld in early 2006 to launch Vital Media Network.

https://www.vitalmedianet.com/
|

2/7/2019 9:50 AM

Interesting page Here

|

2/7/2019 9:54 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Just curious for a long time i though it was Guy B

I Think Steve sold Motodrive to Brad, then he changed the name?

|

2/7/2019 10:32 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

We the people.

We floated that idea back in the beginning, we don't.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

2/7/2019 11:16 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Just curious for a long time i though it was Guy B

Jimmy638 wrote:

I Think Steve sold Motodrive to Brad, then he changed the name?

No, Brad has always been the owner. I was the editorial face of the MX site for a long time, before other staff members joined up.

Brad has always been great to work for, giving us freedom to do what we want, always prompting us to better in areas that we can, and always keeping an eye on areas that we can/should move into.

I did sell Motodrive to Brad, but it was after Vital had started.

|

2/7/2019 12:34 PM

Jimmy638 wrote:

Interesting page Here

That was really interesting. The site has grown quite a bit in its readership, among other interesting stats.

|

2/7/2019 12:37 PM

GuyB wrote: I did sell Motodrive to Brad, but it was after Vital had started.

Oh man, I wish I could have heard that sales pitch !!

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/7/2019 11:57 PM

Jimmy638 wrote:
BRAD MCDONALD
President / CEO
A veteran of action sports media, Brad got his start in the business as a photographer, shooting for various editorial and commercial clients. In 1992, Brad launched Ride BMX magazine, followed by Snap magazine in 1994. Both titles were sold to TransWorld Media in 1998. In his subsequent eight years with TransWorld, he launched TransWorld Motocross, and rose to the position of Group Publisher. Seeing the dramatic shift among consumers toward online media, Brad left TransWorld in early 2006 to launch Vital Media Network.

https://www.vitalmedianet.com/

BMX photogs make good! I love it when content producers, not bean counters, thrive.

|

2/8/2019 1:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 1:45 AM

Lord of the flies style... as Ezza said. Like how we pay taxes, and that makes us the PoPo’s boss’.

|

2/9/2019 8:35 PM

Motordrive was the one where motorbike drivers talk about motorbikes? Haha I was on the motordrive’s I seen it about leaping of of ramps n junk

|

2/10/2019 2:36 PM

Jimmy638 wrote:

Interesting page Here

Good read, thought it would have cost more to advertise, especially with the world wide audience

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade