Who is in charge at the White House.

McG194
9/6/2022 10:25am
vet323 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/09/06/567261/s1200_FbnqAJUWAAAuk_A.jpg[/img] Darth Vader in Depends

Darth Vader in Depends
Lord Palpatine.......

Who the hell ever thought this was a good look?
SEEMEFIRST
9/6/2022 11:28am
vet323 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/09/06/567261/s1200_FbnqAJUWAAAuk_A.jpg[/img] Darth Vader in Depends

Darth Vader in Depends
McG194 wrote:
Lord Palpatine.......

CNN turned in pink at about 8:15.
daemon666
9/6/2022 7:43pm
vet323 wrote:

Darth Vader in Depends
McG194 wrote:
Lord Palpatine.......

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
The full picture is red, white, and blue.

The Shop

TeamGreen
9/6/2022 10:28pm
McG194 wrote:
Lord Palpatine.......

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
daemon666 wrote:
Oh, do tell.
Sully
9/6/2022 11:34pm
McG194 wrote:
Lord Palpatine.......

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
daemon666 wrote:
The full picture is blue, red, blue. And the shadows and color shades were 100% intentional to keep with the ominous tone of his speech (half of the country is a threat to democracy).

Joey_Bridges
9/7/2022 3:30am
Well whoever is actually running the show, they certainly have nothing but contempt for at least jalf of tbe (legal) citizens of this nation.

They keep filling his prompter with divisive rhetoric.
Guess that's the best thing to do when they have zero accomplishments to tout.
TeamGreen
9/7/2022 7:58am
Remember: MOST VOTES IN US HISTORY, PEOPLE. WE ALL LOVE BRANDON!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/09/06/gop-deride-size-of-bidens-labor-day-crowd…
early wrote:
People that go to political rallys are fucking losers with boring ass lives. Doesn't matter which side.
We can’t have people that are “involved” in their politics to the point they want to be there to show support?

That’s pretty brash…pretty harsh. Isn’t it?

But, on other hand, I did notice that the “protesters” outside of Justice Kavnaugh’s house did appear to be the most interesting collection of absolute losers.
Grinning
ns503
9/7/2022 8:35am

early wrote:
People that go to political rallys are fucking losers with boring ass lives. Doesn't matter which side.
TeamGreen wrote:
We can’t have people that are “involved” in their politics to the point they want to be there to show support? That’s pretty brash…pretty harsh. Isn’t...
We can’t have people that are “involved” in their politics to the point they want to be there to show support?

But, on other hand, I did notice that the “protesters” outside of Justice Kavnaugh’s house did appear to be the most interesting collection of absolute losers.
Grinning
I'm with early. A political rally is the last place on earth I would want to go to. Can't relate to those who get all fervered up for those.

Then again, I am also of the opinion that partisanship, period, is really really dumb. So there ya go. Tongue
McG194
9/7/2022 8:36am

early wrote:
early
Fantasy
2231st
9/7/2022 8:46am

early wrote:
McG194 wrote:
You think some dumb angle to chase tiktok clout and get on right wing media is better?
early
Fantasy
2231st
9/7/2022 8:49am

early wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
We can’t have people that are “involved” in their politics to the point they want to be there to show support? That’s pretty brash…pretty harsh. Isn’t...

Grinning
If you ain't greasin palms or casting a ballot it doesn't matter.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
9/7/2022 10:38am
early wrote:
McG194 wrote:
early wrote:
You think some dumb angle to chase tiktok clout and get on right wing media is better?
Trump packs a football stadium = racist nazis.
Biden packs 15 people into a field = weirdos that like rallies.

got it.
early
Fantasy
2231st
9/7/2022 11:12am
McG194 wrote:
early wrote:

got it.
Not racists. just fucking losers that wouldn't know a good time if it grabbed them by the pussy
wolf18
9/7/2022 11:13am
early wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
early wrote:
If you ain't greasin palms or casting a ballot it doesn't matter.
You should take a break man, it’ll do you some good.
vet323
9/7/2022 12:13pm
McG194 wrote:
Lord Palpatine.......

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
daemon666 wrote:
So.... something was taken out of context and used to make a politician look bad?

Well, good gosh almighty! I never heard of such a thing!!!
Sully
9/7/2022 5:01pm
early wrote:

got it.
early wrote:
Not racists. just fucking losers that wouldn't know a good time if it grabbed them by the pussy
Or, just people with a different idea than you of a what constitutes a good time. Political rallies – hell, rallies in general – aren't my cup of joe either, but different strokes for different folks.
SEEMEFIRST
9/7/2022 5:26pm

got it.
early wrote:
Sully wrote:
Or, just people with a different idea than you of a what constitutes a good time. Political rallies – hell, rallies in general – aren't my...
Or, just people with a different idea than you of a what constitutes a good time. Political rallies – hell, rallies in general – aren't my cup of joe either, but different strokes for different folks.
People go to those things and network. Learn what to do for their candidate and how they can help.

I don't do it, I did cruise in to see a tea party rally at a park by my house once, but yeah, it's more than a pep- rally.
early
Fantasy
2231st
9/7/2022 6:38pm

got it.
early wrote:
Sully wrote:
Or, just people with a different idea than you of a what constitutes a good time. Political rallies – hell, rallies in general – aren't my...
The "get the government out of my life crowd" sure likes to make the government their main source of entertainment and identity. Real people have better things to do.
early
Fantasy
2231st
9/7/2022 6:45pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
People go to those things and network. Learn what to do for their candidate and how they can help. I don't do it, I did cruise...
People go to those things and network. Learn what to do for their candidate and how they can help.

I don't do it, I did cruise in to see a tea party rally at a park by my house once, but yeah, it's more than a pep- rally.
That's true at a local level, presidential rallys, not so much. RUN posted an article about the size of bidens crowd over labor day weekend, there's way better things to spend your precious time off doing than going to a see some guy talk at you about the same shit you can hear everyday on TV or the internet. Of course alot of these people are being paid to stay at home by me when yhey get their SS payment every month and don't have anything better to do.
str8line
9/7/2022 8:02pm

early wrote:
McG194 wrote:

Duh, cults are like that.
str8line
9/7/2022 8:09pm
early wrote:
Sully wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
People go to those things and network. Learn what to do for their candidate and how they can help. I don't do it, I did cruise...

Network for things like showing up in D.C. with a fur-draped viking helmet to represent Trump, resulting in 41 months in prison? Where do I sign up?
crashnuke
9/7/2022 11:19pm Edited Date/Time 9/7/2022 11:21pm
In charge at the White house: Biden/Harris
In Charge of the government: Special Interests/lobbyists
In Charge of Special Interests/Lobbyists: The Rich control everything. They control both parties because of special interests/lobbyists.

The lesser of both evils are the democrats. Republicans want to minimize the government and cut social security, medicare and every other social benefits. They prey on the stupid and uninformed. We need to implement term limits and eliminate special interests/lobbyists.
9/8/2022 1:44am
Vanguard. They own everything. Every big company comes back to these guys as the top shareholder.
str8line
9/8/2022 5:15am
cablecable wrote:
Vanguard. They own everything. Every big company comes back to these guys as the top shareholder.

What have I done?!
lestat
9/8/2022 9:17am
early wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

Grinning
ns503 wrote:
I'm with early. A political rally is the last place on earth I would want to go to. Can't relate to those who get all fervered...
I'm with early. A political rally is the last place on earth I would want to go to. Can't relate to those who get all fervered up for those.

Then again, I am also of the opinion that partisanship, period, is really really dumb. So there ya go. Tongue
I’m with you guys . People who go to political rallies are the same as moto people who get Monster tattoos .
Titan1
9/9/2022 7:31am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2022 7:57am
crashnuke wrote:
[u][b]In charge at the White house:[/b][/u] Biden/Harris [b][u]In Charge of the government:[/u][/b] Special Interests/lobbyists [b][u]In Charge of Special Interests/Lobbyists:[/u][/b] The Rich control everything. They control both...
In charge at the White house: Biden/Harris
In Charge of the government: Special Interests/lobbyists
In Charge of Special Interests/Lobbyists: The Rich control everything. They control both parties because of special interests/lobbyists.

The lesser of both evils are the democrats. Republicans want to minimize the government and cut social security, medicare and every other social benefits. They prey on the stupid and uninformed. We need to implement term limits and eliminate special interests/lobbyists.
Hold up…you say rich control everything via the lobbyists/special interests via the government…and that’s bad…then condemn republicans for wanting less government…if there was less government in our lives, wouldn’t that mean, then, that the rich via the lobbyists/special interests would have less control? And wouldn’t that be a good thing?

The rich aren’t elected, and they only have power and influence in our lives because of the government…so reducing government influence reduces the power the rich have.

Post a reply to: Who is in charge at the White House.

The Latest