Who here is playing the PulpMx fantasy?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 9:29 AM

I signed up for the SX/MX championship league. Anyone else here on board?

Still have a question though, if I make picks before practice, can I still change those picks once practice is done? I do not want to be stuck with a team if picks are final if in before practice starts.

|

1/6/2018 10:38 AM

My buddy texted me the link today ,i havent signed up yet though.

|

1/6/2018 3:19 PM

I was in earlier, set a preliminary team, adjusted after the first timed practice, but now I logging in is bugged, just hanging. I am sure the site is being hammered right now. I am hoping it is resolved before the night show, though I am lucky as I was able to set a line up before this. Probably not ideal, but should not be awful either if we cannot get back in on time.

|

1/6/2018 3:56 PM

there is a timer saying how long you can change your pics to, (top left screen)

|

1/8/2018 12:31 PM

I screwed up. I had justin Cooper in. Practice wasn't working for me but all i saw was a quick clip of him on ground. I kind of panicked and also saw #30 and was thinking Davalos is a solid pick and quickly pit him in. Oops, i knew Mitchel Harrison had #30 now and also Davalos is East but i just screwed up big time in the heat of the moment. Glad i didnt have Eli too. One zero is enough. sad

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

1/8/2018 2:06 PM

Ohh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I had Bloss in, with a 9 handicap I was debating him or Bowers and bloss had more consistent fast lap times so I went with him. Was happy seeing him leading during the heat, then he went down and out...bummer.

Barcia paid off big time though.

|

1/8/2018 3:17 PM

RangerLee wrote:

Ohh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I had Bloss in, with a 9 handicap I was debating him or Bowers and bloss had more ...more

did the same with Bloss and Bowers, chose bloss because he was slightly faster in practice, bad move,

took a punt on Bracken Hall who had good practice times in c practice, but got burnt their as well,

|