Who Is America

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2018 5:07 AM

Cohen's humor isn't for everybody but I found myself laughing out loud several times during the 30 min show. I am a little suspicious on some of the skits that the dupe is in on it but Dick Cheney? No, he had no clue.

|

7/25/2018 6:10 AM

Apparently, Cohen has gotten a politician to resign after getting duped on his show.
Politician resigns

|

7/27/2018 6:23 PM

Just watched episode 2, holy smokes, lmao at those idiots. The moron from GA and the racist kooks in AZ.wow..how stupid do you have to be to fall for that

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

7/28/2018 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 7:07 AM

bultokid wrote:

Just watched episode 2, holy smokes, lmao at those idiots. The moron from GA and the racist kooks in AZ.wow..how stupid do you ...more

"You have 3 seconds to attract attention, GO!"

w00t

|

KX125

7/28/2018 7:05 AM

Photo
|

KX125

7/28/2018 8:13 AM

No IQ required.

Most ironic is that he is practicing something in this country that he would probably be jailed for in his...laughing

|

7/28/2018 9:42 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

Most ironic is that he is practicing something in this country that he would probably be jailed for in his... ...more

You know Borat wasn't a real documentary, right? Right?

|

No Signature.

7/28/2018 10:04 AM

Have been watching it but found it more cringe worthy than amusing. Hard to believe these people are in positions of power.

|

7/28/2018 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 10:10 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

Most ironic is that he is practicing something in this country that he would probably be jailed for in his... ...more

71Fish wrote:

Too funny. Spinal tap was real too right? Kind of scary what it says about a certain segment of the population. Cringe-worthy is right. How do you undo a thumbs-down? This thumbs up thumbs down thing is really wonky.

|

7/28/2018 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 10:13 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

Wrong again.

He did the Ali G show nearly 20 years ago in England and it went incredibly well.

|

7/28/2018 11:00 AM

I understand that it makes some people uncomfortable. Being a defender of the 2nd amendment myself it was cringe worthy to see people in positions of authority actually endorse arming 4 year olds. That segment was much more troubling than it was funny finding out how fucked in the head some of these gun nuts are. I do not mind separating myself from them. On the other hand getting Dick Cheney to sign a waterboarding kit was just plain funny. He even thought so. Much of that interview was just crude though.

|

7/28/2018 12:39 PM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

71Fish wrote:

Really? Damn....

laughing

|

7/28/2018 1:44 PM

I can't wait for the episode with Sarah Palin is aired.
She's so pissed she wants to sue him and Showtime for it. So, it must be damn funny.

|

7/28/2018 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 2:40 PM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

71Fish wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Too funny. Spinal tap was real too right? Kind of scary what it says about a certain segment of the population. Cringe-worthy ...more

Click thumbs up to undo the thumbs down and press thumbs up again if you want to give the post a thumbs up.

Reverse the steps for a thumbs down.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."