Who Is America

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2018 5:07 AM

Cohen's humor isn't for everybody but I found myself laughing out loud several times during the 30 min show. I am a little suspicious on some of the skits that the dupe is in on it but Dick Cheney? No, he had no clue.

|

7/25/2018 6:10 AM

Apparently, Cohen has gotten a politician to resign after getting duped on his show.
Politician resigns

|

7/27/2018 6:23 PM

Just watched episode 2, holy smokes, lmao at those idiots. The moron from GA and the racist kooks in AZ.wow..how stupid do you have to be to fall for that

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

7/28/2018 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 7:07 AM

bultokid wrote:

Just watched episode 2, holy smokes, lmao at those idiots. The moron from GA and the racist kooks in AZ.wow..how stupid do you have to be to fall for that

"You have 3 seconds to attract attention, GO!"

w00t

|

KX125

7/28/2018 7:05 AM

Photo
|

KX125

7/28/2018 8:13 AM

No IQ required.

Most ironic is that he is practicing something in this country that he would probably be jailed for in his...laughing

|

7/28/2018 9:42 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

Most ironic is that he is practicing something in this country that he would probably be jailed for in his...laughing

You know Borat wasn't a real documentary, right? Right?

|

No Signature.

7/28/2018 10:04 AM

Have been watching it but found it more cringe worthy than amusing. Hard to believe these people are in positions of power.

|

7/28/2018 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 10:10 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

71Fish wrote:

Too funny. Spinal tap was real too right? Kind of scary what it says about a certain segment of the population. Cringe-worthy is right. How do you undo a thumbs-down? This thumbs up thumbs down thing is really wonky.

|

7/28/2018 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 10:13 AM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

Wrong again.

He did the Ali G show nearly 20 years ago in England and it went incredibly well.

|

7/28/2018 11:00 AM

I understand that it makes some people uncomfortable. Being a defender of the 2nd amendment myself it was cringe worthy to see people in positions of authority actually endorse arming 4 year olds. That segment was much more troubling than it was funny finding out how fucked in the head some of these gun nuts are. I do not mind separating myself from them. On the other hand getting Dick Cheney to sign a waterboarding kit was just plain funny. He even thought so. Much of that interview was just crude though.

|

7/28/2018 12:39 PM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

71Fish wrote:

Really? Damn....

laughing

|

7/28/2018 1:44 PM

I can't wait for the episode with Sarah Palin is aired.
She's so pissed she wants to sue him and Showtime for it. So, it must be damn funny.

|

7/28/2018 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 2:40 PM

newmann wrote:

No IQ required.

71Fish wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Too funny. Spinal tap was real too right? Kind of scary what it says about a certain segment of the population. Cringe-worthy is right. How do you undo a thumbs-down? This thumbs up thumbs down thing is really wonky.

Click thumbs up to undo the thumbs down and press thumbs up again if you want to give the post a thumbs up.

Reverse the steps for a thumbs down.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."