Who Built the Pyramids?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2018 9:57 AM

Who Built the Pyramids?

View Results

|

5/25/2018 10:09 AM

You forgot Hebrew slaves.

|

5/25/2018 10:11 AM

Don't see Al Gore listed.

|

5/25/2018 10:45 AM

Or freemasons

|

5/25/2018 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2018 2:11 PM

Humans.

Via a pour.

And I think the purpose of the pyramids were electrical in nature. Maybe harnessing the electricity that is in the atmosphere. Thus the solid gold cap stones.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

5/25/2018 12:02 PM

No need for a poll.
Vital has it all figured out right here: cool


Pyramid Mystery Solved

|

5/25/2018 12:35 PM

smile
|

5/25/2018 12:50 PM

Aliens with 4 votes. Please give me what you are smokin, drinkin, or snortin. lol

|

5/25/2018 12:59 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Aliens with 4 votes. Please give me what you are smokin, drinkin, or snortin. lol

remember their is people that think the earth is flat still,

|

5/25/2018 12:59 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

You forgot Hebrew slaves.

Winner.

|

5/25/2018 1:11 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Humans.

Via a pour.

And I think the purpose of the pyramids were electrical in nature. Maybe harnessing the electricity ...more

Pouring yes.

|

GP740
Since 1987

5/25/2018 3:01 PM

|

5/25/2018 3:47 PM

I work on heavy equipment and iam gunna go with aliens.

|

5/25/2018 6:34 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

You forgot Hebrew slaves.

It's possible but there is no evidence or mention of it anywhere.

|

5/25/2018 6:54 PM

My great great great (a lot more) great grandma ... and she's pissed how it looks today.

"Can you people keep anything looking nice ?!?!"

|

5/26/2018 3:58 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Aliens with 4 votes. Please give me what you are smokin, drinkin, or snortin. lol

scott_nz wrote:

remember their is people that think the earth is flat still,

Prove to me how it isn't. Prove to me anything actually. Warning though I ain't the sharpest tool so you'll have your work cut out

|

5/26/2018 4:39 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Aliens with 4 votes. Please give me what you are smokin, drinkin, or snortin. lol

scott_nz wrote:

remember their is people that think the earth is flat still,

Jrewing wrote:

Prove to me how it isn't. Prove to me anything actually. Warning though I ain't the sharpest tool so you'll have your work cut ...more

If you need someone to prove to you the Earth is not flat, there is no hope.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/26/2018 6:14 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

You forgot Hebrew slaves.

gabrielito wrote:

It's possible but there is no evidence or mention of it anywhere.

Yeah it's more likely it was aliens or people from the lost city of Atlantis smile

|

5/26/2018 6:15 AM

Jrewing wrote:

Prove to me how it isn't. Prove to me anything actually. Warning though I ain't the sharpest tool so you'll have your work cut ...more

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does !

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

5/26/2018 7:42 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just ...more

If you're traveling at the speed of light would your headlights do any good?

laughing laughing

|

5/26/2018 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2018 11:28 AM

Egyptians the owners, Aliens were the engineers, Hebrews the labor hire.
Now can't figure out where the stupid multiple tiered Beuracrcy fits in and what level..

|

5/26/2018 3:19 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

If you're traveling at the speed of light would your headlights do any good?

laughing laughing

Only on a treadmill. wink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

5/26/2018 3:50 PM

If a subway train is traveling at the speed of light with one passenger in the front and one in the back and a single light bulb in the middle ,will either guy see the light ?

|