Where’s GREEN and Hut?

kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
2/3/2018 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 8:15pm
They are MIA. If this has already been discussed, then disregard.
|
newmann
2/3/2018 4:27pm
Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the PC bullshit and moved on elsewhere. Damn shame we can't poke a little fun around here without people getting their panties in a bunch. It's funny to sit back and watch what gets allowed and who gets clicked.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
2/3/2018 7:09pm
Ah, got it. That makes sense.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/3/2018 10:56pm
newmann wrote:
Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the...
Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the PC bullshit and moved on elsewhere. Damn shame we can't poke a little fun around here without people getting their panties in a bunch. It's funny to sit back and watch what gets allowed and who gets clicked.
Your idea of fun is my idea of a clean-up on aisle Non-Moto.

I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending more time clicking and unclicking your account.

If you think something gets "allowed", it's more likely that I haven't seen it...or had it pointed out to me.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
2/3/2018 11:43pm
There were body work questions that went unanswered a few weeks ago. I is disappoint.

The Shop

Uncle Tony
2/4/2018 5:13am
newmann wrote:
Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the...
GuyB wrote:
Your idea of fun is my idea of a clean-up on aisle Non-Moto. I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending...

I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending more time clicking and unclicking your account.

If you think something gets "allowed", it's more likely that I haven't seen it...or had it pointed out to me.
I thought you guys were buds? Lol
KMC440
2/4/2018 5:30am
But who's gonna save the omnipresent transgender whales ...
Greeeeennnnn .... noooooooooo ! ! !
newmann
2/4/2018 5:35am
newmann wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Your idea of fun is my idea of a clean-up on aisle Non-Moto. I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending...

Uncle Tony wrote:
I thought you guys were buds? Lol
We are. It's the evil overlords at work.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/4/2018 5:38am
Muahahaha.
APLMAN99
2/4/2018 10:04pm
I definitely must have missed their transgressions. Green almost never crosses line, and Hut even less.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/5/2018 3:44pm
Yeah, I was thinking, "I clicked Green? Hmm... I don't remember that." Wink

Post a reply to: Where’s GREEN and Hut?

The Latest