Where’s GREEN and Hut?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2018 3:45 PM

They are MIA. If this has already been discussed, then disregard.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2/3/2018 4:27 PM

Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the PC bullshit and moved on elsewhere. Damn shame we can't poke a little fun around here without people getting their panties in a bunch. It's funny to sit back and watch what gets allowed and who gets clicked.

|

2/3/2018 7:09 PM

Ah, got it. That makes sense.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2/3/2018 7:29 PM

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/3/2018 10:56 PM

newmann wrote:

Hut got clicked with me a while back, Green may have been in the mix as well. They may have just said fuck it with the PC bullshit and moved on elsewhere. Damn shame we can't poke a little fun around here without people getting their panties in a bunch. It's funny to sit back and watch what gets allowed and who gets clicked.

Your idea of fun is my idea of a clean-up on aisle Non-Moto.

I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending more time clicking and unclicking your account.

If you think something gets "allowed", it's more likely that I haven't seen it...or had it pointed out to me.

|

2/3/2018 11:43 PM

There were body work questions that went unanswered a few weeks ago. I is disappoint.

|

2/4/2018 5:13 AM

newmann wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I've had to spend a lot less time deleting junk lately, but spending more time clicking and unclicking your account.

If you think something gets "allowed", it's more likely that I haven't seen it...or had it pointed out to me.

I thought you guys were buds? Lol

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/4/2018 5:30 AM

But who's gonna save the omnipresent transgender whales ...
Greeeeennnnn .... noooooooooo ! ! !

|

2/4/2018 5:35 AM

newmann wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Uncle Tony wrote:

I thought you guys were buds? Lol

We are. It's the evil overlords at work.

|

2/4/2018 5:38 AM

Muahahaha.

|

2/4/2018 6:14 AM

Test!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

2/4/2018 10:04 PM

I definitely must have missed their transgressions. Green almost never crosses line, and Hut even less.

|

2/5/2018 3:44 PM

Yeah, I was thinking, "I clicked Green? Hmm... I don't remember that." wink

|

2/5/2018 3:46 PM

Hey look, it’s Mr. Buzzkill. w00t

|

2/5/2018 8:15 PM

Yyyeeeeeppppp.

|

GP740
Since 1987