Where’s Ledger????

Chance1216
Edited Date/Time 8/5/2021 4:44pm
I haven’t heard from him in over a month and realize it’s been about the same amount of time since he last posted.
He’s one of the good guys on here. I hope he’s doing well.
|
jeffro503
5/10/2020 8:07am
Morning Chance. Yeah man , I haven't seen Ledger either. Hope he's good.
Mxracer607
5/10/2020 11:41am
jeffro503 wrote:
I sure hope he’s ok he seems like a great dude.
Chance1216
5/10/2020 11:44am
jeffro503 wrote:
Mxracer607 wrote:
I sure hope he’s ok he seems like a great dude.
He is an awesome guy. Just tough with everything going on in the world right now, to not be concerned for our friends.
jeffro503
5/11/2020 10:18am
Paging Ledger!!! Hope you're good my man.

The Shop

Chance1216
6/28/2020 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2020 3:22pm
Are there any members who know how to get a hold of Ledger? It’s been quite some time since he’s posted or I’ve spoken to him. Hoping everything is ok.
Chance1216
9/11/2020 9:06pm
I originally started this thread back in May. I haven't seen him on Vital and haven't been able to get a hold of Ledger for quite some time.
Has anyone on this forum heard from him? He disappeared from the forum and out of concern for a friend I would like to know he's ok.
Chance1216
12/13/2020 9:14pm
I’ve been trying to get a hold of Ledger for nearly 7 months now. No idea where he went or what happened to him. I’ve tried on average once a month and nothing. Calls, texts nada. He hasn’t posted well before I started this thread.
It’s concerning.
Deja New
12/13/2020 9:22pm
I love it when you guy show that you care!! But fucks me in the down votes how does that post grind someone so the wrong way that they down vote it.
Chance1216
12/13/2020 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2020 9:29pm
Deja New wrote:
I love it when you guy show that you care!! But fucks me in the down votes how does that post grind someone so the wrong...
I love it when you guy show that you care!! But fucks me in the down votes how does that post grind someone so the wrong way that they down vote it.
I have a little bitch following me around from thread to thread doing it. It’s ok. I obviously did my job getting in their head. Pussies.

Anyways, Ledger and I were in touch quite a bit since I first joined Vital. Spoke on the phone often and when Covid first started he went ghost. I know he’s not one to disappear without saying something yet alone, losing touch with his friends. I really hope he’s ok. Just sucks cause I miss his light hearted humor. Never once, in any thread, did the guy say something negative.

Deja New
12/13/2020 10:25pm
Chance1216 wrote:
I have a little bitch following me around from thread to thread doing it. It’s ok. I obviously did my job getting in their head. Pussies...
I have a little bitch following me around from thread to thread doing it. It’s ok. I obviously did my job getting in their head. Pussies.

Anyways, Ledger and I were in touch quite a bit since I first joined Vital. Spoke on the phone often and when Covid first started he went ghost. I know he’s not one to disappear without saying something yet alone, losing touch with his friends. I really hope he’s ok. Just sucks cause I miss his light hearted humor. Never once, in any thread, did the guy say something negative.

I get my share Smile see my post was enough to grind someone enough.

Side tracked, hope ledger is ok and you find him.
Chance1216
12/13/2020 10:32pm
Chance1216 wrote:
I have a little bitch following me around from thread to thread doing it. It’s ok. I obviously did my job getting in their head. Pussies...

Deja New wrote:

He’s pretty slick. He sent parts for my sons CR awhile back and left his address off the envelope. He didn’t want me sending him some stuff in return. I wish he would’ve included it. I could’ve at least sent a letter. In hopes he or a family member got it.
Deja New
12/13/2020 10:37pm
Chance1216 wrote:

Deja New wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
He’s pretty slick. He sent parts for my sons CR awhile back and left his address off the envelope. He didn’t want me sending him some...
He’s pretty slick. He sent parts for my sons CR awhile back and left his address off the envelope. He didn’t want me sending him some stuff in return. I wish he would’ve included it. I could’ve at least sent a letter. In hopes he or a family member got it.
Sounds like a top bloke Smile few good members missing atm.... hope vital gets them all back
Chance1216
12/13/2020 10:41pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2020 10:43pm
Deja New wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
He’s pretty slick. He sent parts for my sons CR awhile back and left his address off the envelope. He didn’t want me sending him some...
Deja New wrote:
Sounds like a top bloke Smile few good members missing atm.... hope vital gets them all back
Missing a few good guys around here for sure. Along with Harry Backmon, Jeffro503, and JAFO92.
Deja New
12/13/2020 10:47pm
Harry left Jeffro got clicked JAF leave or get clicked? Ezza was gone for a while found him alive and well on insta Smile but he has posted again.
Skimmed through moto related and there is nothing of interest so glad they all find something to talk about we can hand here in peace and enjoy the volleyball Woohoo
Chance1216
12/13/2020 10:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2020 11:00pm
Deja New wrote:
Harry left Jeffro got clicked JAF leave or get clicked? Ezza was gone for a while found him alive and well on insta :) but he...
Harry left Jeffro got clicked JAF leave or get clicked? Ezza was gone for a while found him alive and well on insta Smile but he has posted again.
Skimmed through moto related and there is nothing of interest so glad they all find something to talk about we can hand here in peace and enjoy the volleyball Woohoo
I try staying in touch with all of them still for the most part. Just miss seeing them on the forum.
Deja New
12/13/2020 10:53pm
Say hi to them and tell them to come back!!!
Chance1216
12/13/2020 10:58pm
Hi five. 🤣. Gonna crash. Early start tomorrow.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/14/2020 6:17pm
Deja New wrote:
haven't seen boomslang in a while either
Haven't seen much of him in non-moto lately, but he's posting in moto-related.
brlatm
12/15/2020 5:40am
Harry Backmon is great, he just decided to not post on Vital anymore, he has a sweet build on a project bike he is doing in Harry land. As you Aussies say "top bloke"
JWACK
12/15/2020 6:34am
I have sent Ledger a few messages over the last few months asking if he is ok.
I haven’t gotten a reply.
Hoping for the best as I remember him mentioning he had a health issue that he was dealing with.
Chance1216
12/15/2020 7:30am
JWACK wrote:
I have sent Ledger a few messages over the last few months asking if he is ok. I haven’t gotten a reply. Hoping for the best...
I have sent Ledger a few messages over the last few months asking if he is ok.
I haven’t gotten a reply.
Hoping for the best as I remember him mentioning he had a health issue that he was dealing with.
Some days his phone just rings and others, it goes straight to voicemail. We were talking about meeting up at Washougal then, he vanished.
APLMAN99
12/15/2020 8:37am
Chance1216 wrote:
Deja New wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Missing a few good guys around here for sure. Along with Harry Backmon, Jeffro503, and JAFO92.
I sure wish hut was back around, too.

NVHermit is another good dude that is gone.
APLMAN99
12/15/2020 8:43am
Deja New wrote:
I love it when you guy show that you care!! But fucks me in the down votes how does that post grind someone so the wrong...
Chance1216 wrote:

I know the feeling. I know of at least 2 that serial down-vote just about anything I might post. Normally I don't notice it too much, but sometimes it is pretty odd.

I had at least 3 downvotes for posting the position opening for the Portland International Raceway manager position!!!! That's how crazy it can be!

Cool
Chance1216
12/15/2020 9:21am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I know the feeling. I know of at least 2 that serial down-vote just about anything I might post. Normally I don't notice it too much...
I know the feeling. I know of at least 2 that serial down-vote just about anything I might post. Normally I don't notice it too much, but sometimes it is pretty odd.

I had at least 3 downvotes for posting the position opening for the Portland International Raceway manager position!!!! That's how crazy it can be!

Cool
I just laugh. It doesn’t bother me. Wanna go through each post to do so, that’s fine. They’re really showing me 😂. Imma down votin evwee thing cos he cawld me a pussee.
Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/15/2020 1:40pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I know the feeling. I know of at least 2 that serial down-vote just about anything I might post. Normally I don't notice it too much...

Cool
Chance1216 wrote:
I just laugh. It doesn’t bother me. Wanna go through each post to do so, that’s fine. They’re really showing me 😂. Imma down votin evwee...
I just laugh. It doesn’t bother me. Wanna go through each post to do so, that’s fine. They’re really showing me 😂. Imma down votin evwee thing cos he cawld me a pussee.
Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Laughing I down vote anything by Devin Davis and Jeff Alessi just in principal alone, but other than those two, I up vote if I agree and down vote if I don't and only if its a subject or post that interests me. Because of it my post count has slowed way down and maybe that's a good thing. It also beats typing X2 if you agree Cool
Deja New
12/15/2020 1:56pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

Cool
Chance1216 wrote:
I just laugh. It doesn’t bother me. Wanna go through each post to do so, that’s fine. They’re really showing me 😂. Imma down votin evwee...
Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
There should be a backend system that counts your monthly downvotes that you give. Then gives you a score under your user name so everyone can see it Woohoo

Like 20 down votes in a months = looser 50 downvotes = troll 100 = I don’t have a life 200 = I don’t even own a dirt bike my mum won’t let me out of the basement Blink

Should be traceable who’s a wanker WoohooGrinningSilly
XXVoid MainXX
12/15/2020 3:39pm
Deja New wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:

I have one of those LBs following me around too. Or maybe 2 or 3 of them ha ha. Smile
Chance1216
12/15/2020 4:00pm
Deja New wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:

I have one of those LBs following me around too. Or maybe 2 or 3 of them ha ha. Smile
I figure the more they downvote the better. They must be really triggered. I mean, who downvotes volleyball yet alone a thread showing concern for our friends within the forum?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
12/15/2020 6:54pm
I downvote just about anything Mr Info post. Wish you could see the downvotes. I got no shame. In fact I like giving the thumbs down to people instead of the middle finger. Middle fingers are lame anymore, you catch a thumbs down, You done fucked up.

Post a reply to: Where’s Ledger????

The Latest