hbdesigns913
Gonna burn it down....
|
MR. X
2/4/2018 7:22pm
They started at halftime
NorCal 50+
2/5/2018 10:12am
Idiots. Destroying the city when your team wins has to be one of the stupidest rituals in our dysfunctional society.
scooter5002
2/5/2018 10:16am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 10:17am
Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were, when the Bulls went on that run.
Uncle Tony
2/5/2018 10:40am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Idiots. Destroying the city when your team wins has to be one of the stupidest rituals in our dysfunctional society.
I can't get my head around this, it should be a time of celebrations, stupid

The Shop

JRT812
2/5/2018 11:55am
Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were...
Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were, when the Bulls went on that run.
Let them have at it. Philly was the biggest dump of a city I have ever visited. Dirty and people were just dicks
yz133rider
2/5/2018 12:10pm
Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were...
JRT812 wrote:
Let them have at it. Philly was the biggest dump of a city I have ever visited. Dirty and people were just dicks
Yes. Entire northeast is that way. Baltimore to nyc
JRT812
2/5/2018 12:21pm
JRT812 wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
Yes. Entire northeast is that way. Baltimore to nyc
I really enjoyed Boston. Maybe not enough to ever see myself living there, but it was a good time.
scooter5002
2/5/2018 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 12:32pm
If you think Philly sucked, you should hit the piers in Jersey. What a war zone. Last time I was in Baltimore harbour area, I was impressed how much they’d cleaned it up, since the late 80’s. Still not a place I want to go back to.
DoctorJD
2/5/2018 12:45pm
If you think Philly sucked, you should hit the piers in Jersey. What a war zone. Last time I was in Baltimore harbour area, I was...
If you think Philly sucked, you should hit the piers in Jersey. What a war zone. Last time I was in Baltimore harbour area, I was impressed how much they’d cleaned it up, since the late 80’s. Still not a place I want to go back to.
I used to travel that area for business years ago, and choosing which is a bigger dump (between Philly and NJ) is a tough one. The boardwalk was like the bar scene at the Mos Eisley spaceport. My first time to Philly, I felt like I needed anti-depressants after being there for a full day. It was how I imagined the Cold-War era Soviet Union would be. Seriously, what a sh*t hole, and yes, most of the people are straight-up assholes.

I haven't been to Baltimore since the late 90's-early 2000's, but when I used to go a lot, we always stayed in the area around the convention center and Camden Yards. As long as you stayed immediately in that area, it wasn't too bad, but you definitely didn't want to venture too far away from there.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
2/5/2018 2:11pm
JRT812 wrote:
How can you say that? don't you know it's "The City of Brotherly Love"? Wink
2/5/2018 8:07pm
When the Cleveland browns win a super bowl they entire city may be reduced to rubble.

Post a reply to: Wheelie boys are warming up the bikes in philly

The Latest