Create New Tag

2/4/2018 7:08 PM

Gonna burn it down....

|

2/4/2018 7:22 PM

They started at halftime

|

2/5/2018 10:12 AM

Idiots. Destroying the city when your team wins has to be one of the stupidest rituals in our dysfunctional society.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

2/5/2018 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 10:17 AM

Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were, when the Bulls went on that run.

|

2/5/2018 10:40 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Idiots. Destroying the city when your team wins has to be one of the stupidest rituals in our dysfunctional society.

I can't get my head around this, it should be a time of celebrations, stupid

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/5/2018 10:44 AM

Hood rats just need an excuse to be animals

|

2/5/2018 11:55 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

Nothing says “Congrats, we are the Champs”, like an inferno downtown. Although, in Philly’s case, it would be an improvement. Ask Chicago how happy they were, when the Bulls went on that run.

Let them have at it. Philly was the biggest dump of a city I have ever visited. Dirty and people were just dicks

|

2/5/2018 12:10 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

Let them have at it. Philly was the biggest dump of a city I have ever visited. Dirty and people were just dicks

Yes. Entire northeast is that way. Baltimore to nyc

|

2/5/2018 12:21 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

Yes. Entire northeast is that way. Baltimore to nyc

I really enjoyed Boston. Maybe not enough to ever see myself living there, but it was a good time.

|

2/5/2018 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 12:32 PM

If you think Philly sucked, you should hit the piers in Jersey. What a war zone. Last time I was in Baltimore harbour area, I was impressed how much they’d cleaned it up, since the late 80’s. Still not a place I want to go back to.

|

2/5/2018 12:45 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

If you think Philly sucked, you should hit the piers in Jersey. What a war zone. Last time I was in Baltimore harbour area, I was impressed how much they’d cleaned it up, since the late 80’s. Still not a place I want to go back to.

I used to travel that area for business years ago, and choosing which is a bigger dump (between Philly and NJ) is a tough one. The boardwalk was like the bar scene at the Mos Eisley spaceport. My first time to Philly, I felt like I needed anti-depressants after being there for a full day. It was how I imagined the Cold-War era Soviet Union would be. Seriously, what a sh*t hole, and yes, most of the people are straight-up assholes.

I haven't been to Baltimore since the late 90's-early 2000's, but when I used to go a lot, we always stayed in the area around the convention center and Camden Yards. As long as you stayed immediately in that area, it wasn't too bad, but you definitely didn't want to venture too far away from there.

|

2/5/2018 2:11 PM

JRT812 wrote:

How can you say that? don't you know it's "The City of Brotherly Love"? wink

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

2/5/2018 8:07 PM

When the Cleveland browns win a super bowl they entire city may be reduced to rubble.

|

GP740
Since 1987