What's on your Ipod???

Harry_Gray
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 5:30pm
Thought this would be a good topic to start; Me...I have everything from Led Zep to Fear Factory on it. What say you???
|
MotoChief
11/13/2011 12:34pm
Bad Religion, Pennywise, Violent Femmes, NoFX, Goldfinger, The Ramones, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Barry Manilow, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Anti-Flag, Janes Addiction, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Bon Jovi.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................And so on.
J.F.S
11/13/2011 1:15pm
I use Spotify, hence I have access to more music than i can handle.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
11/13/2011 1:57pm
Currently: Michael Brook, Elbow, Gomez and Coldplay. Tomorrow who knows? Snazzy little devices those things are.
jndmx
11/13/2011 2:35pm
Last 7 artists played;

Coheed and Cambria
Kenny Wayne Shepard
Extreme
Ministry
Aerosmith
Tori Amos
Motorhead

The Shop

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
11/13/2011 5:40pm
Pennywise
Face to Face
Disturbed
Offspring
Senser
Social D
Strung Out
Lincoln Park
Rage
NOFX
Iron Maiden
White Zombie
Motorhead
Gadnium
Etc......................................this list could go on
motogeezer
11/13/2011 6:17pm
Im old school, I still pick out a CD every time I leave the house.
Me, too.

It might be Vivaldi, it might be Glenn Miller, it might be Hendrix, Roxy Music, Alice in Chains, or the Dead Kennedys, but it's going to be good.
WhKnuckle
11/13/2011 6:24pm
Pink Floyd
Jeff Beck
Joe Bonamassa
Rich Mullins
Paul Simon
Amos Lee
Coldplay
U2
John Lennon
Alan Parsons Project
Alicia Keys
Bruce Springsteen
Dire Straits
Don Henley
The Doors
Gordon Lightfoot
Joe Cocker
Joss Stone
Carlos Santana
Steely Dan
Van Morrison
Clutchy
11/13/2011 7:22pm
I have an insanely verse and huge music collection.......

Beethoven to Body Count

Andrew Sisters to Alabama Thunderpussy

Burl Ives to Electric Wizard

Patsy Cline to 2PAc

9,000+ songs that stay in my car. The last couple days I've been listening to some Sammy Hagar, Pat Travers, Van Halen and some Eminem.
11/13/2011 9:08pm
Clutchy wrote:
I have an insanely verse and huge music collection....... Beethoven to Body Count Andrew Sisters to Alabama Thunderpussy Burl Ives to Electric Wizard Patsy Cline to...

Beethoven to Body Count

Patsy Cline to 2PAc

9,000+ songs that stay in my car. The last couple days I've been listening to some Sammy Hagar, Pat Travers, Van Halen and some Eminem.
Electric wizard kills
11/13/2011 9:31pm
Clutchy wrote:
I have an insanely verse and huge music collection....... Beethoven to Body Count Andrew Sisters to Alabama Thunderpussy Burl Ives to Electric Wizard Patsy Cline to...

Beethoven to Body Count

Patsy Cline to 2PAc

I'm pretty varied myself--but not that varied. My biggest variation would be...Between the Buried and Me to Paloma Faith. haha

And I'd be a lying batch if I said I could get enough of these guys:

I only own one album, Heavy Days, and already I've been ear-witness to some of the catchiest shit known to man. It's hard not to appreciate their sense of style, too.

(Oh, and I recently heard of Electric Wizard while listening to Acid Witch on youtube.Grinning )
slowvet
11/14/2011 6:45am
Pink floyd, paul simon, garth brooks, elvis costello, the pretenders, natalie merchant, ub40, hawaiian reggae, Iz, Peter Gabriel, Janes Addiction, JFA, Agent Orange, The Judds, War, Isley Brothers, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and a ton more.
bsm121
11/14/2011 6:54am
Sinatra to Lil Wayne...and everything in between.
indy_maico
11/14/2011 7:23am
I don't own an ipod.

In fact, I may be the only person on the planet who has never owned an apple product.

I do have an mp3 player (samsung), but mp3 quality is so bad, I only use it one airplanes to fight boredom!
Clutchy
11/14/2011 11:46am
Clutchy wrote:

Beethoven to Body Count

Patsy Cline to 2PAc

Electric wizard kills
Doprthrone album and Funeralopolis are heavy like black sludge....

But there's something to be said for Burl Ives frosty the snowman...... you know what I mean.
pitbike502
11/14/2011 4:40pm
The Devil Wears Prada
White Chapel
Boysetsfire
Abandon All Ships
Memphis May Fire
We Came As Romans

And on a lighter note from my drive home from NYC the other day:
Modest Mouse
Gin Blossoms
Lil Wayne
brlatm
11/14/2011 7:32pm
Eminem
George Strait
bad meets Evil
Eric Church
Brandon Adams and the Sad Bastards
Aaron Lewis
Blake Shelton
Chris Young
Eli Young
Jamey Johnson (highly recommend!!!!!)
Pistol Annies
Reckless Kelly
Kanye
JayZ
Metallica
Five Finger Death Punch
and a whole bunch of other stuff

Except 70's and 80's rock I never could get into it and I am 39
Justin314
11/14/2011 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2011 7:56pm
August Burns Red
Darkest Hour
Killswitch Engage
For the Fallen Dreams
Agnostic Front
Hatebreed
The Acacia Strain
Between the Buried and Me
Animals as Leaders
Shinedown
Coheed and Cambria
Jack Johnson
Aaron Lewis
Pepper

The list goes on...
Harry_Gray
11/15/2011 6:19am
I'm suprised that Dopethrone and Electric Wizard have been mentioned on here (really cool bands though), I love the doom/sludge stuff as well. If you like that style of metal, then check out Sleep, Eyehategod and Crowbar. Sleep (was from) NorCal and EHG and Crowbar are from NOLA. All great bands and worth a listen IMO. Another band worth mentioning is Kyuss, they were from Palm Springs, they fall more into the Jam/Stoner genre but a really great band that I wish was still around.
11/15/2011 2:54pm
Harry_Gray wrote:
I'm suprised that Dopethrone and Electric Wizard have been mentioned on here (really cool bands though), I love the doom/sludge stuff as well. If you like...
I'm suprised that Dopethrone and Electric Wizard have been mentioned on here (really cool bands though), I love the doom/sludge stuff as well. If you like that style of metal, then check out Sleep, Eyehategod and Crowbar. Sleep (was from) NorCal and EHG and Crowbar are from NOLA. All great bands and worth a listen IMO. Another band worth mentioning is Kyuss, they were from Palm Springs, they fall more into the Jam/Stoner genre but a really great band that I wish was still around.
Never forget the almighty DOWN!!!!! My favorite metal band of ALL TIME!!! Four E.P.s supposedly on the way, one after another. Also Acid Bath and Exhorder (if you like Pantera) if you like the whole Louisiana metal scene. There have been a bunch of metal to come out of LA. I lived there in my teen years and was heavily influenced by the scene. Goatwhore, Soilent Green, Choke, Dead Man Circus. I just heard Kyuss this weekend and I will be ordering some Cd's.
TX24
11/15/2011 4:51pm
The bottle rockets.
flarider
11/15/2011 7:30pm
From SRV and Kenny Wayne Shepard to Beach Boys to Pennywise to Beastie Boys to OutKast to Dr Dre to Eminem to Johnny Cash to GnR to Heart to Van Halen to The Jam to The Alarm to The Clash to Frank Sinatra to Janes Addiction to Jimmy Buffett to The Runaways to Katy Perry to Don Ho to the Kinks to Lady Gaga to Lenny Kravitz to Devo, and then add in Broadway from Les Miserable to My Fair Lady to Wicked to Rent

I have quite the mix
mx466
11/16/2011 4:22pm
pennywise, face to face, nofx, old school AFI, gwar, MISFITS, agnostic front, sick of it all, metallica, slipknot, mind funk, agent orange, and many many more
TeamGreen
11/16/2011 5:00pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 5:01pm
Today was Highway to Hell, Houses of the Holy, the closing Act of Phantom of the Opera (Original Cast), the Yardbirds, Heat in the Street...and I'm currently listening to the last few tracks of Re-Load...
11/16/2011 5:56pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Today was Highway to Hell, Houses of the Holy, the closing Act of Phantom of the Opera (Original Cast), the Yardbirds, Heat in the Street...and I'm...
Today was Highway to Hell, Houses of the Holy, the closing Act of Phantom of the Opera (Original Cast), the Yardbirds, Heat in the Street...and I'm currently listening to the last few tracks of Re-Load...
Fixxxer!!!
TeamGreen
11/16/2011 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2011 6:03pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Today was Highway to Hell, Houses of the Holy, the closing Act of Phantom of the Opera (Original Cast), the Yardbirds, Heat in the Street...and I'm...
Fixxxer!!!
You're gonna laff, but...my favorite track from that entire "Post-Black" era that soooo many self-identified "Real-Metallice-Fans" HATE...

Is..."Low Man's Lyric"...very Hetfiled.

I have only -1- Metallica album that I can do with out...St. Anger. Jus' CAN NOT get into that damn album. I think a ceratin lil' angry drummer kinda fucked things up...
11/16/2011 6:27pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You're gonna laff, but...my favorite track from that entire "Post-Black" era that soooo many self-identified "Real-Metallice-Fans" HATE... Is..."Low Man's Lyric"...very Hetfiled. I have only -1- Metallica...
You're gonna laff, but...my favorite track from that entire "Post-Black" era that soooo many self-identified "Real-Metallice-Fans" HATE...

Is..."Low Man's Lyric"...very Hetfiled.

I have only -1- Metallica album that I can do with out...St. Anger. Jus' CAN NOT get into that damn album. I think a ceratin lil' angry drummer kinda fucked things up...
I am a HUGE Metallica fan--I even named my son James--I liked Load and the second half of Re-Load (first half pretty much sucked). Low mans lyric does have great vocals as does the Nick Cave cover on Garage inc. As for Shit Anger, I dont think it was that little cocky, conceded over-rated douche bag drummer that ruined it. I thought the album could have been great, the riffs absolutly killed.....But....
1. Bob Cock sucked at bass and producing. Should have been fired and went with Rick Rubin (like Death Magnetic)
2. Make James write lyrics, writers block? Lock him in a room and give him, booze, caffene, knives whatever it took to get pissed.
3. Make Kirk solo
4. That snare drum sounds like a ball peen hamer on a soup can--see number one.
5. Put the mic's where they are supposed to go-not on the other side of the room--see number one.
6. Get rid of that dumb ass $40k a month "group therapist"--What an emberassment for the heavy metal community.
7. not a big fan of the low tunings but I guess it made that album different than the rest.

Post a reply to: What's on your Ipod???

The Latest