What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

mxfuture
3/7/2022 2:40pm
ML512 wrote:
Naturally with a conspiracy thread, there's going to be stuff people don't agree with but the idea of the thread was for people to share what...
Naturally with a conspiracy thread, there's going to be stuff people don't agree with but the idea of the thread was for people to share what they believe in, not for others to run around in it and hate on people's thoughts or tell them they're wrong. MX Future (mostly you) if you want to go back and forth that much with everyone go to a different thread.
I'll go back and forth with anyone who perpetuates lies. I was not aware this thread was "different".

What threads allow for such discussion?
flarider
3/7/2022 2:44pm
flarider wrote:
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock...
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock and pets?

Must be cheap AF because at this point seems like we're burning vax now we're giving away so much.

And why are we micro chipping the lil old lady in the middle of Lagos? How is she important?

Why haven't we been putting this in inmates for decades? Don't say we are, because still take a long time to track em down when they get away and it's still the old fashioned way....dogs and investigation.

So, makes no sense.
Not to me.

Muttly wrote:
I’ve thought about trying AirPods on Cattle ear tags. You’d be shocked at how far a cow can travel in 8 hours.
I saw some yogurt commercial (I think) where they put Fitbits on cows, and it was many miles a day
flarider
3/7/2022 2:45pm
ML512 wrote:
Naturally with a conspiracy thread, there's going to be stuff people don't agree with but the idea of the thread was for people to share what...
Naturally with a conspiracy thread, there's going to be stuff people don't agree with but the idea of the thread was for people to share what they believe in, not for others to run around in it and hate on people's thoughts or tell them they're wrong. MX Future (mostly you) if you want to go back and forth that much with everyone go to a different thread.
mxfuture wrote:
I'll go back and forth with anyone who perpetuates lies. I was not aware this thread was "different".

Uh oh, suicide by cop
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/7/2022 2:49pm
mxfuture wrote:

This is supposed to be a light-hearted topic about conspiracies and goofy stuff. Not a which member is right and wrong and full of lies.

The Shop

Muttly
3/7/2022 2:51pm
ML512 wrote:
mxfuture wrote:

flarider wrote:
Uh oh, suicide by cop
I did that the other day!
APLMAN99
3/7/2022 2:52pm
ML512 wrote:
mxfuture wrote:

So you're saying that you do an awful lot of talking to yourself, huh.....?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/7/2022 2:52pm
Muttly wrote:
I did that the other day!
Laughing
mxfuture
3/7/2022 3:06pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I care about truth as such I do not perpetuate lies.

Thnx though
flarider
3/7/2022 3:13pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
mxfuture wrote:

Thnx though
But how do we verify your "truth?"

If your website is the only place that has that story, does that make it fact? Is it no longer fact once the fake news reports it?

I'm just trying to understand how you differentiate real from fake and when it become fake or real
mxfuture
3/7/2022 3:15pm
ML512 wrote:
This is supposed to be a light-hearted topic about conspiracies and goofy stuff. Not a which member is right and wrong and full of lies.
👌 I never thought caring about the truth would be a problem.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/7/2022 3:17pm
mxfuture wrote:
👌 I never thought caring about the truth would be a problem.
It's a topic about conspiracy theories! There's a solid chance that most of what is in here isn't true!
Muttly
3/7/2022 3:36pm
Really think there’s probably a little bit of truth in every conspiracy theory. Except for the Antarctic glass bubble, lizard people stuff. Q is pretty far fetched.
mxfuture
3/7/2022 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 3:53pm
ML512 wrote:
It's a topic about conspiracy theories! There's a solid chance that most of what is in here isn't true!
I'd say it depends on the topic. If the government and media are calling it a conspiracy theory..... I'll be digging in as I have learned when it comes to politics and government, conspiracy theories are simply an evolution of the truth.

I've also learned you can't force somebody to find the truth ...
so I will limit the replies ML..

mxfuture
3/7/2022 3:55pm
flarider wrote:
But how do we verify your "truth?" If your website is the only place that has that story, does that make it fact? Is it no...

If your website is the only place that has that story, does that make it fact? Is it no longer fact once the fake news reports it?

I'm just trying to understand how you differentiate real from fake and when it become fake or real
If I'm unsure I just wait. Time sorts out the truth one just needs to pay attention. And if I catch one entity lying I no longer use them for a source. I'm not a partisan so it's not hard
indy_maico
3/7/2022 3:56pm
flarider wrote:
Pigs can fly!
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/03/07/536964/s1200_1273697283122.jpg[/img]

Hey, you beat me to it!
APLMAN99
3/7/2022 3:56pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
mxfuture wrote:

Thnx though

flarider
3/7/2022 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 3:57pm
I do believe in subliminal advertising.

Not in the way some think, that crazy "they're flashing stuff at 2000 frames per second so you don't notice," stuff.

I think that they use colors and patterns on tv to make us hungry or even want a sweet over a savory, TV shows and commercials.

Product placement is a known thing where advertisers pay to have their product on a TV show or movie, even if on a shelf, but sometimes they make you desire it then..."I need that."

I see it, I know it's there and how they do it, the ad trade magazines talk about it (like AdAge), but I laugh and even get sucked in on occasion
flarider
3/7/2022 4:00pm
flarider wrote:
But how do we verify your "truth?" If your website is the only place that has that story, does that make it fact? Is it no...

mxfuture wrote:
If I'm unsure I just wait. Time sorts out the truth one just needs to pay attention. And if I catch one entity lying I no...
If I'm unsure I just wait. Time sorts out the truth one just needs to pay attention. And if I catch one entity lying I no longer use them for a source. I'm not a partisan so it's not hard
So you are saying we can't verify your truth.

Also, is an error, lying?

What's the difference?
Muttly
3/7/2022 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 4:06pm
flarider wrote:
I do believe in subliminal advertising. Not in the way some think, that crazy "they're flashing stuff at 2000 frames per second so you don't notice,"...

Not in the way some think, that crazy "they're flashing stuff at 2000 frames per second so you don't notice," stuff.

I think that they use colors and patterns on tv to make us hungry or even want a sweet over a savory, TV shows and commercials.

Product placement is a known thing where advertisers pay to have their product on a TV show or movie, even if on a shelf, but sometimes they make you desire it then..."I need that."

I see it, I know it's there and how they do it, the ad trade magazines talk about it (like AdAge), but I laugh and even get sucked in on occasion
When Grace was a baby, she couldn’t speak yet, but she could go, “nuh nuh nuh na nah” every time we drove past McDs.
flarider
3/7/2022 4:08pm
flarider wrote:
I do believe in subliminal advertising. Not in the way some think, that crazy "they're flashing stuff at 2000 frames per second so you don't notice,"...

Muttly wrote:
When Grace was a baby, she couldn’t speak yet, but she could go, “nuh nuh nuh na nah” every time we drove past McDs.
They focus group the shit out of that stuff, none of it is on a whim
flarider
3/7/2022 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 4:11pm
I can go see dead Paul McCartney for $200 a pop for the nosebleeds

Well, he's supposed to be dead....
mxfuture
3/7/2022 4:11pm
flarider wrote:
So you are saying we can't verify your truth.

Also, is an error, lying?

What's the difference?
No. Russian collusion is a perfect example. They all lied about it for years. Some still do. The truth came over time when Sidney Powell proved Michael Flynn was innocent and the Department of Justice sided with her to dismiss the case. Yes I am familiar with the pardon and the reason judge Sullivan made that a requirement.

This is a fact whether anyone likes it or not.

An error is not lying unless you repeat it on purpose

Now I'm not trying to piss off ML so I'm not going to reply anymore to this thread today.
tuggy450
3/7/2022 4:15pm
mxfuture wrote:
Tuggy posted! You should watch!

Do you even TRY? Or do you ignore this stuff as well?

haha yeah I watched, just speed it up I am finding most of this stuff on double speed or 1.5-1.75 is watchable and takes less time. A great tip, sort of like speed reading.
flarider
3/7/2022 4:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 4:19pm
He lied to the FBI.

First rule - NEVER LIE TO THE FBI

If they are asking, they already know the answer. He agreed to it and even pleaded guilty to it. I know the claim of pressure and this or that against his son....he said he did it and the FBI had the evidence and if you are going to back Bill Barr and his decisions then to drop it as the AG, you have to live with his words today about Trump and the election and all of this in his new book.

or will you cherry pick?

I think Flynn's a fucking whack job and a traitor in my opinion.
Muttly
3/7/2022 4:23pm
flarider wrote:
He lied to the FBI. First rule - NEVER LIE TO THE FBI If they are asking, they already know the answer. He agreed to it...
He lied to the FBI.

If they are asking, they already know the answer. He agreed to it and even pleaded guilty to it. I know the claim of pressure and this or that against his son....he said he did it and the FBI had the evidence and if you are going to back Bill Barr and his decisions then to drop it as the AG, you have to live with his words today about Trump and the election and all of this in his new book.

or will you cherry pick?

That’s why you invoke the 5th and shut the fuck up. When I was a Bandit, we had a saying, “nobody talks, everybody walks”.
flarider
3/7/2022 4:30pm
flarider wrote:
He lied to the FBI. First rule - NEVER LIE TO THE FBI If they are asking, they already know the answer. He agreed to it...
He lied to the FBI.

or will you cherry pick?

Muttly wrote:
That’s why you invoke the 5th and shut the fuck up. When I was a Bandit, we had a saying, “nobody talks, everybody walks”.
Agreed, but especially with the FBI

People do not realize, lying to the FBI is a crime....not a joke

You can lie your ass off to the local police, state police, the GBI (LOL...) and your Mama, but DO NOT lie to the FBI, that is a felony.

You go to prison.

If they are asking they already know, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He thought he was smarter than them, like every criminal does.
flarider
3/7/2022 4:32pm
This applies but it still awesome....

tuggy450
3/7/2022 4:52pm
flarider wrote:
This applies but it still awesome....

Funny stuff on double speed. 30 seconds. yep stfu friday, gets you a $200 consultation with better call saul. Sounds like something Mr Sussman being an attorney should have known, now he is charged similarly.

Post a reply to: What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

The Latest