What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

AZ35
Fantasy
550th
3/7/2022 11:09am
fins227 wrote:
Long John silvers is some sort of money front.
LOL, my kids (teenagers) all thought Mattress Firm was a money laundering operation.

A few years ago they said it was all over their social media.

They did interestingly point out that Mattress Firm sometimes has 2-3 locations within 1/2 mile of each other (sometimes on both corners of same intersection) which I though was kind of odd. How many damn beds can they sell a day that they need locations across the street from each other?
flarider
3/7/2022 11:41am
fins227 wrote:
Long John silvers is some sort of money front.
AZ35 wrote:
LOL, my kids (teenagers) all thought Mattress Firm was a money laundering operation. A few years ago they said it was all over their social media...
LOL, my kids (teenagers) all thought Mattress Firm was a money laundering operation.

A few years ago they said it was all over their social media.

They did interestingly point out that Mattress Firm sometimes has 2-3 locations within 1/2 mile of each other (sometimes on both corners of same intersection) which I though was kind of odd. How many damn beds can they sell a day that they need locations across the street from each other?
and you never see any cars in the parking lot.

Most car washes are a money laundering front.
flarider
3/7/2022 11:47am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 11:47am
flarider wrote:
Crawling through a window of a barricaded door of the US Capitol with armed police officers pointing firearms and directing them to not enter because beyond...
Crawling through a window of a barricaded door of the US Capitol with armed police officers pointing firearms and directing them to not enter because beyond that door was the restricted inner sanctum of the Capitol and many of our elected Nation's leaders, including the Vice President of the United States and Speaker of the House, numbers two and three on our Nation's rule of succession were beyond that door.

This is all in the midst of a riot or possible attempted overthrow of the US Government in Washington, DC.

It's was a justified shoot

If Trump had been in that room, your opinion would be different and you know it
mxfuture wrote:
have you not seen all of the photos from inside with a red rope to direct traffic? Photos as if it were a photo-op? there was...
have you not seen all of the photos from inside with a red rope to direct traffic? Photos as if it were a photo-op?

there was no insurrection! There were no guns! Quit the lies!

Just walk right in! GMAFB!

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1347596278583197698?ref_src=t…
OK

I'm sure this dude is fake

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/politics/oath-keeper-plea-deal-seditious…

Joshua James, who led the Alabama chapter of the Oath Keepers, a far-right extremist group, pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy (Sedition) and obstruction of an official proceeding. He faces up to nine years in prison and up to a $300,000 fine, according to the deal read aloud during Wednesday's hearing.

But, good for you in your beliefs

The Shop

mxfuture
3/7/2022 11:56am
flarider wrote:
OK I'm sure this dude is fake https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/politics/oath-keeper-plea-deal-seditious-conspiracy/index.html [img]https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/220302154453-joshua-james-capitol-rioter-exlarge-169.jpg[/img] [quote] Joshua James, who led the Alabama chapter of the Oath Keepers, a far-right extremist group, pleaded...
OK

I'm sure this dude is fake

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/politics/oath-keeper-plea-deal-seditious…

Joshua James, who led the Alabama chapter of the Oath Keepers, a far-right extremist group, pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy (Sedition) and obstruction of an official proceeding. He faces up to nine years in prison and up to a $300,000 fine, according to the deal read aloud during Wednesday's hearing.

But, good for you in your beliefs

AND?

Do you think that means anything? Quoting CNN? Get real!

They said the same things about Michael Flynn! 1000% INNOCENT and set-up by our corrupt Government! You simply DO NO LEARN! You're partisan first!

The FBI lied about Russia for 4+ years and so did all your media rejects! The same cockroaches that lie about insurrection don't talk about the opening of doors so people can walk right in! OR the FBI plants coercing people!

You believe what you're told!

That sure TF doesn't mean it's true!

flarider
3/7/2022 12:00pm
So, because it's CNN, he did not plead guilty to sedition and agree to help turn his little cosplay buddies in as well?

OK

Have a nice day

Smile - Smile
mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 12:09pm
flarider wrote:
So, because it's CNN, he did not plead guilty to sedition and agree to help turn his little cosplay buddies in as well? OK Have a...
So, because it's CNN, he did not plead guilty to sedition and agree to help turn his little cosplay buddies in as well?

OK

Have a nice day

Smile - Smile
ALL CORPORATE MEDIA! NOT JUST CNN!

Apparently, you have trouble reading!

When the FBI threatens you, you resort to your only options!

LIKE MICHAEL FLYNN!

They threatened to go after his son! I know that's true because they did the same thing to Corsi! Luckily, Corsi would not stray because he's a religious person! HE WOULD NOT LIE to take a lesser sentence! PERIOD!

It's interesting how you ignore obvious corruption to support your claims!

Him pleading guilty means nothing when your corrupt Government is setting its citizens up for persecution! You just don't care about the truth!

THE F'ING DOORS WERE WIDE OPEN! Videos everywhere! Quit being disingenuous!

ATKpilot99
3/7/2022 12:10pm
Reading non moto has turned me into a nihilist.
mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:15pm
flarider wrote:
ok
So, you're telling me YOU TRUST THE FBI and everything they say?

If you do, your problem is clear!

You believe liars!

mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:17pm
flarider wrote:
ok
exactly!

You either don't want to admit it

OR

you actually believe every word the FBI says!

That's fine!

tuggy450
3/7/2022 12:22pm
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:30pm
flarider wrote:
ok
Tuggy posted! You should watch!

Do you even TRY? Or do you ignore this stuff as well?

nytsmaC
3/7/2022 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 12:37pm
flarider wrote:
ok
mxfuture wrote:

A lot of people seriously don't want to know about stuff like this, they'd rather stay distracted by other bullshit instead.
mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:41pm
nytsmaC wrote:
A lot of people seriously don't want to know about stuff like this, they'd rather stay distracted by other bullshit instead.
My sisters are perfect examples!

I get it!

It truly sucks knowing the truth! Sometimes I wish I could go back to 2015 and NOT follow the advice I was given!

The only problem is

I REFUSE TO LIVE A LIE like others!

I appreciate those that are awake! It's not easy fighting the zombie/gov/media complex!
flarider
3/7/2022 12:41pm
This is your news source?

OK!

Good for you
mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:45pm
flarider wrote:

OK!

Good for you
Just wow!

you do it intentionally!

INFORMATION is WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

Obviously, you aren't very good in that aspect! You need to be spoon-fed!

Good luck with that!

nytsmaC
3/7/2022 12:48pm
flarider wrote:

OK!

Good for you
You watched the clip and this is what you took away from it?
mxfuture
3/7/2022 12:50pm
nytsmaC wrote:
You watched the clip and this is what you took away from it?
He didn't watch it. He simply dismisses anything that isn't corporate media! Nothing new!~
flarider
3/7/2022 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 12:54pm
I'm sorry and I won't argue this, but some dude sitting around analyzing videos from other sources, which arrive to him edited, then he further edits them down and that's legit?

He's not even shooting his own stock, he's poaching it.

He's no better or different than the guys who throw up Youtube podcasts about "This is what Chad Reed took two extra pair of socks at the Fox truck really means".....C'mon

It's the same thing!

Same thing as those guys who poach ML's video, and Swap's and Anton's and patches together some horse shit that they believe and pass it off as news....it's bullshit and you can't see that dude is the same dude they laugh about in the moto section for the doing the exact same thing.

and people send him money....LOTS OF MONEY.
Every click you click or I just clicked paid him money...every...single....time.
So do his advertisers.

Same as those guys in moto

It's why they do it

Follow the money

Have a great evening
flarider
3/7/2022 12:56pm
BTW and for the record, I did not set up the video to stop like that, the author did.

That guy

Sure he's not punking up and your friends?
nytsmaC
3/7/2022 1:02pm
flarider wrote:
BTW and for the record, I did not set up the video to stop like that, the author did. That guy Sure he's not punking up...
BTW and for the record, I did not set up the video to stop like that, the author did.

That guy

Sure he's not punking up and your friends?
I think I’ve seen that guy on social media before, but I’m not a follower of his. All of those clips that he is using, despite his annoying and obnoxious delivery, I’ve seen them all before in other places. He just did a good job of putting them all together and pressing them into a 15 minute look.

Nevermind him, do you not think that this Schwab guy is worth digging into? This doesn’t tingle your spidey senses?
flarider
3/7/2022 1:22pm
There's a lot of people who creep me out but I also see everything as a checks and balances.

I like to think there are more sane people than insane, *giggle*, and that someone will hold back the real nutjobs, like now with Putin.

Michael Jackson creeped me out, but I didn't watch obsessive videos about his shoe color and what his nose hairs are signaling (yes, I am being facetious).

Bannon creeps me out.
That Pillow Guy REALLY CREEPS ME WAAAY THE FUCK OUT....he has child molester all over him...but that's me.

But yes, lots of people creep me out
early
Fantasy
2231st
3/7/2022 1:32pm
mxfuture wrote:

flarider
3/7/2022 1:49pm
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock and pets?

Must be cheap AF because at this point seems like we're burning vax now we're giving away so much.

And why are we micro chipping the lil old lady in the middle of Lagos? How is she important?

Why haven't we been putting this in inmates for decades? Don't say we are, because still take a long time to track em down when they get away and it's still the old fashioned way....dogs and investigation.

So, makes no sense.
Not to me.

indy_maico
3/7/2022 1:56pm
flarider wrote:
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock...
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock and pets?

Must be cheap AF because at this point seems like we're burning vax now we're giving away so much.

And why are we micro chipping the lil old lady in the middle of Lagos? How is she important?

Why haven't we been putting this in inmates for decades? Don't say we are, because still take a long time to track em down when they get away and it's still the old fashioned way....dogs and investigation.

So, makes no sense.
Not to me.

Actually, Dave, they do microchip pets, etc. RFID chips injected under the skin
flarider
3/7/2022 2:10pm
flarider wrote:
I've always wondered, if there's a way to make a microchip so small it can be injected into us, why aren't we doing this with livestock...

So, makes no sense.
Not to me.

indy_maico wrote:
Actually, Dave, they do microchip pets, etc. RFID chips injected under the skin
No, that I know....but it's not so small it's invisible to the naked eye in a clear liquid
Muttly
3/7/2022 2:23pm
flarider wrote:

So, makes no sense.
Not to me.

I’ve thought about trying AirPods on Cattle ear tags. You’d be shocked at how far a cow can travel in 8 hours.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/7/2022 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2022 2:29pm
Naturally with a conspiracy thread, there's going to be stuff people don't agree with but the idea of the thread was for people to share what they believe in, not for others to run around in it and hate on people's thoughts or tell them they're wrong. MX Future (mostly you) if you want to go back and forth that much with everyone go to a different thread.

Post a reply to: What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

The Latest