What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

Titan1
3/4/2022 5:18pm
Titan1 wrote:
What's causing it? The same thing that caused the last ice age...and then caused it to end...and the same thing that has been cause the earth...
What's causing it? The same thing that caused the last ice age...and then caused it to end...and the same thing that has been cause the earth to heat and cool since the beginning of the earth.

We humans are, relative to geological time, been on the earth for like 5 seconds..not to mention how little time we've been on the earth and have been "industrialized" (like .0001 seconds relative to geological time)...

It just doesn't add up, that ALL THE SUDDEN humans are causing the climate to change...If it had never changed in the earths history and was now suddenly changing...then I'd believe humans are causing it....that's not the case though.
The US military is doesn't really care what you or I think is behind climate change but [url=https://www.defensenews.com/smr/energy-and-environment/2021/08/09/climate-change-is-going-to-cost-us-how-the-us-military-is-preparing-for-harsher-environments/]they are taking steps[/url] to mitigate the impact of...
The US military is doesn't really care what you or I think is behind climate change but they are taking steps to mitigate the impact of it.

I have no doubt at all that the climate is changing...it absolutely is. And humans are going to have to adapt as best we can. That means the military, cities, states, countries, and each individual human...its our new reality. I think we're fighting a losing battle...but, its one we must wage in order for our species to survive as long as possible.
PNWMXer
3/4/2022 5:31pm
Yeah I’ve seen that footage. Seems odd that it’s just been released now. What doesn’t sit right with me about 9/11 apart from WTC7 collapsing due...
Yeah I’ve seen that footage. Seems odd that it’s just been released now.

What doesn’t sit right with me about 9/11 apart from WTC7 collapsing due to fire but the grainy footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon & the plane that crashed in Shanksville. Surely there would’ve been more video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It’s one of the most guarded places on Earth? There must be cameras everywhere.

The crash site at Shanksville is very strange. Where the plane hit the ground, it’s barely made a crater. If you look at the Lockabie bombing that happened over Scotland in the late 80’s, the crash site leaves a mass of destruction.

I dunno what really happened that day but a few things don’t seem to add up.
308 wrote:
WTC7 is sus but I'm still convinced a plane hit the pentagon. Even without great video evidence. Here I found a CT thread that claims [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/fewzvq/cmv_on_september_11th_2001_flight_93_was_shot/]Flight...
WTC7 is sus but I'm still convinced a plane hit the pentagon. Even without great video evidence.

Here I found a CT thread that claims Flight 93 was shot down by the US

Looking at photos of the Shanksville site you can see the plane left a pretty good size crater for landing on shale and rock.
Idk much about the Lockerbie bombing or the soil it landed on so I'm not going to try to compare the two.

Based on the crater that the Galloping Ghost made at Reno in 2011 (through the paved ramp), I don’t find that one outside the realm of possibility.
Fantasy
4452nd
3/4/2022 6:35pm
PNWMXer wrote:
Based on the crater that the Galloping Ghost made at Reno in 2011 (through the paved ramp), I don’t find that one outside the realm of...
Based on the crater that the Galloping Ghost made at Reno in 2011 (through the paved ramp), I don’t find that one outside the realm of possibility.
Wow. Had never heard of the Galloping Ghost crash before I read your reply. What a horrific event.

Doesn't look like much of a crater though.

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
745th
3/4/2022 7:10pm
flarider wrote:
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift. Trump will not run in 2024, but...
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift.
Trump will not run in 2024, but he will continue to tease it to raise money. As long as he doesn't officially declare, he can do anything he wants with that money, he can burn it all and snort the ashes.

All the money requested in the Trump orbit to investigate the election, Jan 6, ANTIFA, and to pay legal bills is all a big fat scam.

Candace Owens has already proven it. Raised a bunch of cash for some stupid legal case she lost immediately and has pocketed the cash.

The whole thing has been a scam, a big giant grift....this is the conspiracy I do believe

Now, can't do like that guy attacking Ukraine, where you just give your buddies sweet cushy high paying gigs no one will question.

But you can beg for cash. Whip up all kinds of fires, needs, make people angry and give them reasons to raise money, and people will send it. Notice how almost everyone goes right to GoFundMe for every financial need?

Trump orbit did the same, just no one noticed.

Beg for cash for your "cause" and let it roll in with zero accountablity.

and all those Trump flags and banners, and shirts, decals, and more....you don't think Trump is getting a cut?
LOL

Anything with his name or associated he gets a cut.....it's all part of the scam

This is some funny shiz Flar
Trump never took a check for being president but he wants to collect a buck for Hats and stickers?
Another thing, How is this a conspiracy?
This is is an attempt to Hijack a thread at most brotherBlink

Laughing

The Shop

3/4/2022 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2022 7:34pm
TXDirt wrote:
The arrogance of humans to think they are causing it and further arrogance to think they can control it. And of course just guess what they...
The arrogance of humans to think they are causing it and further arrogance to think they can control it.

And of course just guess what they need more of to combat climate change?? More of your MONEY!!!

It’s all about the $$$$$$$$ and control.
It was always tweekers starting fires in California and Lord Newsom would blame climate change every time. We saw somebody start one near us by shooting flares out of their car window. It costs me a $1,000 water bill because I left the irrigation on to "slow the spread"
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
745th
3/4/2022 9:32pm
sumdood wrote:
All of the "Green" technology being crammed down our throats is about putting some "Green" in peoples pockets and doesn't have Jack Shit to do with...
All of the "Green" technology being crammed down our throats is about putting some "Green" in peoples pockets and doesn't have Jack Shit to do with "The environment" or "Saving the planet"
It's ASS backwards sumdood, Can't be recycled so need to put them under groeund?

Think they would have a Plan B for this by now instead of the "Go GREEN" deal putting contanamites in our GREEN earth?.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-02-05/wind-turbine-blades-…

PNWMXer
3/4/2022 9:53pm
PNWMXer wrote:
Based on the crater that the Galloping Ghost made at Reno in 2011 (through the paved ramp), I don’t find that one outside the realm of...
308 wrote:
Wow. Had never heard of the Galloping Ghost crash before I read your reply. What a horrific event. Doesn't look like much of a crater though...
Wow. Had never heard of the Galloping Ghost crash before I read your reply. What a horrific event.

Doesn't look like much of a crater though.

Yep. We were there and a lot closer than I wish we had been. Turned my favorite motorsport into something I didn’t even want to think about for several months.

The crater was bigger than that makes it look, but my main point was that if a P-51 weighing about 5000 or so pounds can go through pavement and leave a several foot deep crater, an airliner could easily make the ones shown at their weight and speed.
lestat
3/5/2022 12:11am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2022 12:12am
Titan1 wrote:
And on the lines of my prior post, a conspiracy I do believe in....no part of me believes that climate change is affected in any meaningfully...
And on the lines of my prior post, a conspiracy I do believe in....no part of me believes that climate change is affected in any meaningfully significant way by humans.

The Climate has always changed, and will always change...it will one day change enough to wipe humans-and possibly all life forms-off the earth...we humans are along for the ride, no matter how "green" we are.

And governments (and the rich people that are controlling them) know its happening, and know that humans aren't causing it...but know that if it is natural and unpreventable, and if it isn't pinned on humans then they can't monetize it, and legislate it...so they are using it as an opportunity to grow and get bigger and take away freedoms (and the rich people controlling the governments get to be even more rich).
“The Climate has always changed, and will always change...it will one day change enough to wipe humans-and possibly all life forms-off the earth …l

I agree with you on this . The planet would be heating up right now even if humans didn’t exist .

“no part of me believes that climate change is affected in any meaningfully significant way by humans …”

Here I disagree . I believe humans are having an effect and are causing the rate of climate change , to accelerate more than it would without our presence .

“if it isn't pinned on humans then they can't monetize it, and legislate it...so they are using it as an opportunity to grow and get bigger and take away freedoms (and the rich people controlling the governments get to be even more rich).l

This I agree with … always . Lol . This would happen either way . Real or fake … power is gonna power .
flarider
3/5/2022 4:39am
flarider wrote:
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift. Trump will not run in 2024, but...
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift.
Trump will not run in 2024, but he will continue to tease it to raise money. As long as he doesn't officially declare, he can do anything he wants with that money, he can burn it all and snort the ashes.

All the money requested in the Trump orbit to investigate the election, Jan 6, ANTIFA, and to pay legal bills is all a big fat scam.

Candace Owens has already proven it. Raised a bunch of cash for some stupid legal case she lost immediately and has pocketed the cash.

The whole thing has been a scam, a big giant grift....this is the conspiracy I do believe

Now, can't do like that guy attacking Ukraine, where you just give your buddies sweet cushy high paying gigs no one will question.

But you can beg for cash. Whip up all kinds of fires, needs, make people angry and give them reasons to raise money, and people will send it. Notice how almost everyone goes right to GoFundMe for every financial need?

Trump orbit did the same, just no one noticed.

Beg for cash for your "cause" and let it roll in with zero accountablity.

and all those Trump flags and banners, and shirts, decals, and more....you don't think Trump is getting a cut?
LOL

Anything with his name or associated he gets a cut.....it's all part of the scam

This is some funny shiz Flar Trump never took a check for being president but he wants to collect a buck for Hats and stickers? Another...
This is some funny shiz Flar
Trump never took a check for being president but he wants to collect a buck for Hats and stickers?
Another thing, How is this a conspiracy?
This is is an attempt to Hijack a thread at most brotherBlink

Laughing
I'm not going to argue it, but it is a legitimate conspiracy.

Here's one example

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/from-paul-manafort-to-ste…

That's just a couple examples of people in the Trump orbit who were profiteering

We know Trump Org made money on the Trump Hotel DC by people believing staying there held sway over "The Donald."
and maybe it did

C'mon, it's all a little fishy

Roger Stone is rich AF, but he's begging for money for his defense? Why are you paying for it? He got his ass into it.
They all do it, ever notice? Pay attention to how many people and cause in the MAGA orbit are asking for donations. Almost as regular as having a podcast.

Have a nice day.

flarider
3/5/2022 4:41am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2022 4:41am
sumdood wrote:
All of the "Green" technology being crammed down our throats is about putting some "Green" in peoples pockets and doesn't have Jack Shit to do with...
All of the "Green" technology being crammed down our throats is about putting some "Green" in peoples pockets and doesn't have Jack Shit to do with "The environment" or "Saving the planet"
It's ASS backwards sumdood, Can't be recycled so need to put them under groeund? Think they would have a Plan B for this by now instead...
It's ASS backwards sumdood, Can't be recycled so need to put them under groeund?

Think they would have a Plan B for this by now instead of the "Go GREEN" deal putting contanamites in our GREEN earth?.

They can't grind them up or some shit?
flarider
3/5/2022 6:19am
Just woke up

Just catching up
flarider
3/5/2022 7:07am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2022 7:07am
I was referring to the profile stalker.
Not you.
Oh...my bad

Thanks...then I guess the questions go to him now
Fantasy
4452nd
3/5/2022 7:55am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2022 7:59am
PNWMXer wrote:
Yep. We were there and a lot closer than I wish we had been. Turned my favorite motorsport into something I didn’t even want to think...
Yep. We were there and a lot closer than I wish we had been. Turned my favorite motorsport into something I didn’t even want to think about for several months.

The crater was bigger than that makes it look, but my main point was that if a P-51 weighing about 5000 or so pounds can go through pavement and leave a several foot deep crater, an airliner could easily make the ones shown at their weight and speed.
I guess I'm not sure what you're getting at?
My post was trying to push back on Muscle-Milk-KTM's claim that the crater left by Flight 93 was too small to be real. His comparison of the Lockerbie crash seemed like a stretch to compare the two events.

Are you saying the Flight 93 crater might have been faked too?
GMalz
3/5/2022 8:09am
Non Conspiracy Mystery Truths

Bigfoot; for sure, just a matter of timeline

There are divergent DNA's among people (not everyone comes entirely from the same genetic line)

For Sure Conspiracies:

JFK, RFK, MLK jr, Reagan, all shot on Bush sr order

911 was ether inside or more likely a cultivated, steered, monitored and executed under C_a like many of the false flags we have seen recently

What matters currently:

It is not logical to believe that our natural course of events was to go from:

1."Outsider" (possible conspiracy in itself) elected POTUS

2. Unlawful Investigation / Impeachment

3. Pandemic that causes worldwide shutdown and destroys economies / private businesses and moves to Mail in voting

4. Instigated racial riots that cause division

5. Second Impeachment

6: Fraudulent Election

This Conspiracy Fact called "The Great Reset" Look it up https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

"The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world" - Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.

Follow insights on how we can recover from COVID-19 to build a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
3/5/2022 8:14am
Hundreds of University sized mental institutions sit empty for years after the government realized it costs money to house and feed all the crazies but if they let them all out and sell them prescription pills they profit from the crazies. And here we are today with the offspring of those crazies running the country and telling the rest of us how we should live.
Tim507
3/5/2022 8:45am
https://theusmilitarynews.com/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-…

As stated previously research can lead to many dead ends that then can lead to more questions. Questions are healthy as are mistakes.

Individual choices are just that - your choices.

I read close to 4 hours a day from multiple sources. This is just one.

The path to freedom from oppression by evil is a long one and has no specific timeline. Dates change.

In this daily update the background has no specific meaning only the message.

Again choices are all yours. Choose wisely.

The future is bright and exciting if we choose to all look to a bright and exciting future.

Good vs Evil is the real battle we are witnessing world wide in these amazing time.

God vs Devil

Tim
3/5/2022 9:01am
Again, Tim…..governments and world leaders aren’t that smart. They protect themselves and er re elected in systems they essentially control with money. Govt employee's aren’t the brightest.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
3/5/2022 9:15am
FLmxer wrote:
Hundreds of University sized mental institutions sit empty for years after the government realized it costs money to house and feed all the crazies but if...
Hundreds of University sized mental institutions sit empty for years after the government realized it costs money to house and feed all the crazies but if they let them all out and sell them prescription pills they profit from the crazies. And here we are today with the offspring of those crazies running the country and telling the rest of us how we should live.
We had a conservative government in BC shut down all the major institutions we had for the people who needed help. Now they wonder the streets, get used and abused, cops deal more with mental health problems rather then crime but hey, look at all the money we saved the tax payers🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
tuggy450
3/5/2022 9:21am
Imagine for one moment the chaos that could be created, by something like phone emergency alerts hacking into the emergency broadcast system,
HG Wells, War of the worlds, a simple radio broadcast caused havoc.

That is the power and control that these types of media have. On phones media facebook, twitter, computers are always looking at us putting into an algorithm, to change our way of thinking, steer us towards articles or advertisements, political ideologies.

I'm on to them for the most part, but if they go full on emergency broadcast, I am gonna follow the masses. Pretty sure you could take a country without firing a shot, with the right spiel.
PNWMXer
3/5/2022 11:12am
PNWMXer wrote:
Yep. We were there and a lot closer than I wish we had been. Turned my favorite motorsport into something I didn’t even want to think...

308 wrote:
I guess I'm not sure what you're getting at? My post was trying to push back on Muscle-Milk-KTM's claim that the crater left by Flight 93...
I guess I'm not sure what you're getting at?
My post was trying to push back on Muscle-Milk-KTM's claim that the crater left by Flight 93 was too small to be real. His comparison of the Lockerbie crash seemed like a stretch to compare the two events.

Are you saying the Flight 93 crater might have been faked too?
Sorry misunderstood your original point.
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
745th
3/5/2022 3:14pm
sumdood wrote:
It's ASS backwards sumdood, Can't be recycled so need to put them under groeund? Think they would have a Plan B for this by now instead...

flarider wrote:
They can't grind them up or some shit?
Thought the same, wonder if there is more then fiberglass in it so they couldn't Grind them up then put it is Cement like they do Ash
TeamGreen
3/5/2022 3:43pm
sumdood wrote:

Those could be recycled...it just isn't cost effective.

Furthermore, they could use different material matrices simply to prevent this "total loss meets total pollution"; but, that...too...would take them changing their priorities.
3/5/2022 6:18pm
Algorithms probably are listening and trying to mine as much data as possible. Sitting through all that data and listening or investigating to see what’s real and what isn’t had to be almost damn near impossible to catch.
Mike_Bellaire
3/6/2022 6:41am
Truth seeker doesn’t have a negative connotation to it. Check out Oliver Stone talking with Rogan about the JKF cover up.
3/6/2022 6:47am
The lady who was shot during the January 6th unguided tours of the capitol seemed fishy. The shooter was never identified, all we got to see was his hand. She just got lucky and happened to have a huge backpack that covered her neck and the back of her head, this backpack did a really good job of protecting her head and neck and she fell . The CPR and the little clip of her rolling by on the stretcher looked like either the medic was tired, wasn't trying, or was acting. I'll dig up the videos after I sleep all day.

Post a reply to: What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

The Latest