What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

MX114
3/3/2022 7:01am
The latest book I just started fits in very well with this topic. Heard Joe Rogan mention it several times on his podcasts so had to give it a read

OldPro277
3/3/2022 7:29am
As I believe the UFO/UAP/ET thing has pretty much progressed out of being a "conspiracy theory" into a proven reality, I think the "Simulation" theory and even more so the " Parallel/ Multi Universe " theory are two of the biggest and toughest ones to wrap my feeble mind around.
Fantasy
4342nd
3/3/2022 7:33am
World trade center building seven is the only building in modern history to completely collapse from just a fire. It also looked a lot like a...
World trade center building seven is the only building in modern history to completely collapse from just a fire. It also looked a lot like a controlled demolition. You guys will probably think I'm crazy though.

I was about to say 9/11 could possibly be an inside job.
This one's for you guys.
Have you seen this newly released footage of the second plane hitting?
I'm open to 9/11 being some sort of an inside job but all the nuts that claim the planes were holograms or shit like that, you're crazy..
This footage is amazing. Arguably the clearest, longest footage of the 2nd plane hitting.
If it's faked, it's the best faked video i've even seen. I'm not new to video editing.

Plane hits around 2:09 mark

early
Fantasy
2139th
3/3/2022 8:30am
I've never seen that angle of 9-11. There are some very compelling theories around 9-11, but the idea that it wasn't plane's that hit the buildings is not one of them.

On the multiverse theory, that seems way more plausible than simulation theory. Here's a good video demonstrating on a human scale what happens on a sub-atomic scale that allows the world as we know to exist.

The Shop

Muttly
3/3/2022 8:34am
early wrote:
I've never seen that angle of 9-11. There are some very compelling theories around 9-11, but the idea that it wasn't plane's that hit the buildings...
I've never seen that angle of 9-11. There are some very compelling theories around 9-11, but the idea that it wasn't plane's that hit the buildings is not one of them.

On the multiverse theory, that seems way more plausible than simulation theory. Here's a good video demonstrating on a human scale what happens on a sub-atomic scale that allows the world as we know to exist.
The connections between the Bushs and the Bin Ladens is alarming. The “Patriot Act” wasn’t very patriotic.

Sometimes, I think we’re just watching a big choreographed show, to lead the herd where they want it to go.
3/3/2022 8:36am
I wouldn't say believe but I must admit to finding the idea that humans, during the deep deep past, were genetically altered by some sort of Alien race (the Annunaki etc) a cool concept. Always thought it could make an awesome sci-fi movie...

That said I do believe that much of our pre-history and the narrative we're told about it is largely wrong. I don't believe we could build some of the megaliths/structures dotted around the planet without some sort of advanced technology and knowledge. Knowledge and technology subsequently lost in a worldwide cataclysm.

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
3/3/2022 8:42am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2022 8:43am
World trade center building seven is the only building in modern history to completely collapse from just a fire. It also looked a lot like a...
World trade center building seven is the only building in modern history to completely collapse from just a fire. It also looked a lot like a controlled demolition. You guys will probably think I'm crazy though.

I was about to say 9/11 could possibly be an inside job.
308 wrote:
This one's for you guys. Have you seen this newly released footage of the second plane hitting? I'm open to 9/11 being some sort of an...
This one's for you guys.
I'm open to 9/11 being some sort of an inside job but all the nuts that claim the planes were holograms or shit like that, you're crazy..
This footage is amazing. Arguably the clearest, longest footage of the 2nd plane hitting.
If it's faked, it's the best faked video i've even seen. I'm not new to video editing.

I've seen people pointing out the guy filming seems to be scanning to find the 2nd plane coming in, then seems to be disingenuous with his "oh my God's", then identifies it as a United plane that hit the building which doesn't appear to be visible in the video.

Not saying this guy knew what was coming, just saying that's what others are saying.

Are there really people that think those planes were holograms? lol
early
Fantasy
2139th
3/3/2022 8:42am
Muttly wrote:
The connections between the Bushs and the Bin Ladens is alarming. The “Patriot Act” wasn’t very patriotic. Sometimes, I think we’re just watching a big choreographed...
The connections between the Bushs and the Bin Ladens is alarming. The “Patriot Act” wasn’t very patriotic.

Sometimes, I think we’re just watching a big choreographed show, to lead the herd where they want it to go.
So much of the last 100 years comes back to the Saud family.
JAFO92
3/3/2022 8:46am
That guy is being treated like a heretic by the established academia but his thinking and evidence is indisputable. Absolutely love his channel.

That stuff @ Giza has been around a looooooooooong time and the Egyptians basically tagged it like New York street gangs. His logic on the Sphynx alone makes perfect sense yet Zahi Hawass wont hear of it.

"Forget about your silly whim, It doesn't fit the plan." Rush 2112

Falcon
Fantasy
765th
3/3/2022 8:46am
early wrote:
I've never seen that angle of 9-11. There are some very compelling theories around 9-11, but the idea that it wasn't plane's that hit the buildings...

Muttly wrote:
The connections between the Bushs and the Bin Ladens is alarming. The “Patriot Act” wasn’t very patriotic. Sometimes, I think we’re just watching a big choreographed...

The "big, choreographed show" part makes me shudder.
Test a biological weapon by releasing a less-deadly one? Sure. Fine-tune its virulence? Yes. Lock down your populations to see how well the sheep respond? Yes. Keep moving the goalposts for repeal of the sanctions? Yes. When the sanctions appear too onerous for the threat at hand and governments everywhere are going to pay the piper, shift the narrative by starting a war? Sure.
Muttly
3/3/2022 8:51am
Falcon wrote:
The "big, choreographed show" part makes me shudder. Test a biological weapon by releasing a less-deadly one? Sure. Fine-tune its virulence? Yes. Lock down your populations...
Test a biological weapon by releasing a less-deadly one? Sure. Fine-tune its virulence? Yes. Lock down your populations to see how well the sheep respond? Yes. Keep moving the goalposts for repeal of the sanctions? Yes. When the sanctions appear too onerous for the threat at hand and governments everywhere are going to pay the piper, shift the narrative by starting a war? Sure.
That’s pretty much the page I’m on, currently.
lestat
3/3/2022 9:10am
JAFO92 wrote:
That guy is being treated like a heretic by the established academia but his thinking and evidence is indisputable. Absolutely love his channel. That stuff @...
That guy is being treated like a heretic by the established academia but his thinking and evidence is indisputable. Absolutely love his channel.

That stuff @ Giza has been around a looooooooooong time and the Egyptians basically tagged it like New York street gangs. His logic on the Sphynx alone makes perfect sense yet Zahi Hawass wont hear of it.

"Forget about your silly whim, It doesn't fit the plan." Rush 2112

I’m fully convinced on the sphinx . Have been for a long while . The rest of it is a weaker case imo. But you are right about how he is treated by the establishment .
ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/3/2022 9:12am
early wrote:

That was badass to watch.
lestat
3/3/2022 9:25am
early wrote:

That’s a brilliant demonstration of String theory ! Holy crap …. that’s good . 👍
early
Fantasy
2139th
3/3/2022 9:44am
Falcon wrote:
The "big, choreographed show" part makes me shudder. Test a biological weapon by releasing a less-deadly one? Sure. Fine-tune its virulence? Yes. Lock down your populations...
ML if you don't want to go down this road you can delete this.

I posted my thoughts on the virus earlier, but I'll expand a bit.

The worldwide response was such a shit show, to me that points away from the idea that it was purposefully released by a major government entity.

The fact that the vaccines were developed so quickly is not surprising, coronaviruses are widely studied and the history with SARS and MERS means that development was underway for a while by many different countries and corporations. Everyone thought that the next pandemic would be Influenza or SARS/MERS related so that's not a surprise.

The fact that new mRNA vaccines were debuted with this is interesting, I'll give you that. The tech has been very successful.

The fact that it posed such relatively low danger to young people points to it being developed as either a bio-weapon or as a population control mechanism (quit wasting money taking care of old people).

The mutations of the virus followed the pattern that would be expected for a natural virus, start off more virulent than get less virulent and more contagious with more mutations.

The virology lab was in the city where it started. That points to either lab leak or a savvy release.

Given what was happening in the world at the time of the outbreak, a purposeful release by an agent of chaos is possible. However if I was he Chinese government and wanted to release it I wouldn't do it in the city with a main virology lab and deny any involvement in it. The virus has not helped china's standing in the world. If I was an agent of chaos, Wuhan China would be a great place to release a virus to blame it on China.

Wars have always been started to rally a people, pull strings, or create a distraction. The World is run by a very small number of people, but the collective of all the people still hold the ultimate power. Things have been heating up since the internet was created and we are just starting to see where it takes us.
3/3/2022 10:18am
The conspiracy theory that I find impossible to believe is the theory that humans do not conspire with each other. Conspiracies have always happened and always will...
3/3/2022 10:53am
308 wrote:
This one's for you guys. Have you seen this newly released footage of the second plane hitting? I'm open to 9/11 being some sort of an...
This one's for you guys.

Yeah I’ve seen that footage. Seems odd that it’s just been released now.

What doesn’t sit right with me about 9/11 apart from WTC7 collapsing due to fire but the grainy footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon & the plane that crashed in Shanksville. Surely there would’ve been more video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It’s one of the most guarded places on Earth? There must be cameras everywhere.

The crash site at Shanksville is very strange. Where the plane hit the ground, it’s barely made a crater. If you look at the Lockabie bombing that happened over Scotland in the late 80’s, the crash site leaves a mass of destruction.

I dunno what really happened that day but a few things don’t seem to add up.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/3/2022 11:04am
Falcon wrote:
early wrote:
ML if you don't want to go down this road you can delete this. I posted my thoughts on the virus earlier, but I'll expand a...
ML if you don't want to go down this road you can delete this.

I posted my thoughts on the virus earlier, but I'll expand a bit.

The worldwide response was such a shit show, to me that points away from the idea that it was purposefully released by a major government entity.

The fact that the vaccines were developed so quickly is not surprising, coronaviruses are widely studied and the history with SARS and MERS means that development was underway for a while by many different countries and corporations. Everyone thought that the next pandemic would be Influenza or SARS/MERS related so that's not a surprise.

The fact that new mRNA vaccines were debuted with this is interesting, I'll give you that. The tech has been very successful.

The fact that it posed such relatively low danger to young people points to it being developed as either a bio-weapon or as a population control mechanism (quit wasting money taking care of old people).

The mutations of the virus followed the pattern that would be expected for a natural virus, start off more virulent than get less virulent and more contagious with more mutations.

The virology lab was in the city where it started. That points to either lab leak or a savvy release.

Given what was happening in the world at the time of the outbreak, a purposeful release by an agent of chaos is possible. However if I was he Chinese government and wanted to release it I wouldn't do it in the city with a main virology lab and deny any involvement in it. The virus has not helped china's standing in the world. If I was an agent of chaos, Wuhan China would be a great place to release a virus to blame it on China.

Wars have always been started to rally a people, pull strings, or create a distraction. The World is run by a very small number of people, but the collective of all the people still hold the ultimate power. Things have been heating up since the internet was created and we are just starting to see where it takes us.
Game time decision...we'll let it roll! If someone wants to discuss the virus itself in this state, we can try. Let's just stay away from the who's right and wrong and shit slinging over who's an idiot for taking or not taking vaccine.
3/3/2022 11:11am
The American Founding Fathers wanted Congress to create all American Currency and they wrote it into the Constitution. Creating currency is an extremely profitable business and our Founding Fathers wanted this profit to stay in the pockets of the American people.

But in 1914 prominent members of the banking industry conspired with Congress on Jekyll Island to discuss Congress giving the power to create currency to for-profit banks. It was signed into law at the very end of that year's legislative session.

Since then the profits the banking industry has enjoyed from creating American Currency has been absolutely outstanding - the numbers are mind-blowing...
Fantasy
4342nd
3/3/2022 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2022 12:32pm
Yeah I’ve seen that footage. Seems odd that it’s just been released now. What doesn’t sit right with me about 9/11 apart from WTC7 collapsing due...
Yeah I’ve seen that footage. Seems odd that it’s just been released now.

What doesn’t sit right with me about 9/11 apart from WTC7 collapsing due to fire but the grainy footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon & the plane that crashed in Shanksville. Surely there would’ve been more video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It’s one of the most guarded places on Earth? There must be cameras everywhere.

The crash site at Shanksville is very strange. Where the plane hit the ground, it’s barely made a crater. If you look at the Lockabie bombing that happened over Scotland in the late 80’s, the crash site leaves a mass of destruction.

I dunno what really happened that day but a few things don’t seem to add up.
WTC7 is sus but I'm still convinced a plane hit the pentagon. Even without great video evidence.

Here I found a CT thread that claims Flight 93 was shot down by the US

Looking at photos of the Shanksville site you can see the plane left a pretty good size crater for landing on shale and rock.
Idk much about the Lockerbie bombing or the soil it landed on so I'm not going to try to compare the two.

OldPro277
3/3/2022 12:56pm
I wouldn't say believe but I must admit to finding the idea that humans, during the deep deep past, were genetically altered by some sort of...
I wouldn't say believe but I must admit to finding the idea that humans, during the deep deep past, were genetically altered by some sort of Alien race (the Annunaki etc) a cool concept. Always thought it could make an awesome sci-fi movie...

That said I do believe that much of our pre-history and the narrative we're told about it is largely wrong. I don't believe we could build some of the megaliths/structures dotted around the planet without some sort of advanced technology and knowledge. Knowledge and technology subsequently lost in a worldwide cataclysm.

Thats been my view for many ,many moons. The evidence is pretty overwhelming in my opinion .

Earths inhabitants have been subjected to the "restart" button more than a couple of times
Moto Nomad
3/3/2022 1:13pm
MX114 wrote:
The latest book I just started fits in very well with this topic. Heard Joe Rogan mention it several times on his podcasts so had to...
The latest book I just started fits in very well with this topic. Heard Joe Rogan mention it several times on his podcasts so had to give it a read

The CIA was running so much shit in the 1960s and 1970s, it was ridiculous. Almost nothing we were told about the counterculture movement is true. Manson has discussed CIA connections. It wouldn't surprise me at all. The idea was to turn the counterculture (anti-war) movement into something sinister and evil. CIA also controlled most of the LSD being distributed (common knowledge).
I have spent five years researching John Hinckley and his numerous CIA connections too. Hinckley was protected and is now free, selling his paintings on EBay. I believe Chapman was also government-affiliated.
3/3/2022 1:21pm
308 wrote:
WTC7 is sus but I'm still convinced a plane hit the pentagon. Even without great video evidence. Here I found a CT thread that claims [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/fewzvq/cmv_on_september_11th_2001_flight_93_was_shot/]Flight...
WTC7 is sus but I'm still convinced a plane hit the pentagon. Even without great video evidence.

Here I found a CT thread that claims Flight 93 was shot down by the US

Looking at photos of the Shanksville site you can see the plane left a pretty good size crater for landing on shale and rock.
Idk much about the Lockerbie bombing or the soil it landed on so I'm not going to try to compare the two.

This is the Lockerbie crash site.

indy_maico
3/3/2022 1:40pm
early wrote:

Muttly wrote:

There are a lot of 9/11 conspiracies, but with the way it all happened and the resulting invasion of Iraq, when you read about the Project for the New American Century, and see the players who signed off on that project that all ended up in the Bush Administration, it makes you go 'hmmmmmm..........?'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

"Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."
flarider
3/3/2022 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2022 2:24pm
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift.
Trump will not run in 2024, but he will continue to tease it to raise money. As long as he doesn't officially declare, he can do anything he wants with that money, he can burn it all and snort the ashes.

All the money requested in the Trump orbit to investigate the election, Jan 6, ANTIFA, and to pay legal bills is all a big fat scam.

Candace Owens has already proven it. Raised a bunch of cash for some stupid legal case she lost immediately and has pocketed the cash.

The whole thing has been a scam, a big giant grift....this is the conspiracy I do believe

Now, can't do like that guy attacking Ukraine, where you just give your buddies sweet cushy high paying gigs no one will question.

But you can beg for cash. Whip up all kinds of fires, needs, make people angry and give them reasons to raise money, and people will send it. Notice how almost everyone goes right to GoFundMe for every financial need?

Trump orbit did the same, just no one noticed.

Beg for cash for your "cause" and let it roll in with zero accountablity.

and all those Trump flags and banners, and shirts, decals, and more....you don't think Trump is getting a cut?
LOL

Anything with his name or associated he gets a cut.....it's all part of the scam

3/3/2022 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2022 3:13pm
flarider wrote:
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift. Trump will not run in 2024, but...
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift.
Trump will not run in 2024, but he will continue to tease it to raise money. As long as he doesn't officially declare, he can do anything he wants with that money, he can burn it all and snort the ashes.

All the money requested in the Trump orbit to investigate the election, Jan 6, ANTIFA, and to pay legal bills is all a big fat scam.

Candace Owens has already proven it. Raised a bunch of cash for some stupid legal case she lost immediately and has pocketed the cash.

The whole thing has been a scam, a big giant grift....this is the conspiracy I do believe

Now, can't do like that guy attacking Ukraine, where you just give your buddies sweet cushy high paying gigs no one will question.

But you can beg for cash. Whip up all kinds of fires, needs, make people angry and give them reasons to raise money, and people will send it. Notice how almost everyone goes right to GoFundMe for every financial need?

and all those Trump flags and banners, and shirts, decals, and more....you don't think Trump is getting a cut?
LOL

Anything with his name or associated he gets a cut.....it's all part of the scam

Next talk about every other politician, they all get huge donations and funnel the money somewhere else, and they all hire their cousin to manage the campaign for a $400,000 salary. I don't donate to any of them.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
3/3/2022 5:24pm
flarider wrote:
All of the donations requested by Trump and those in the Trump orbit is all a scam, a grift. Trump will not run in 2024, but...

LOL

There is NO way trump is collecting money from signs/t-shirts/bumper stickers

Maybe at the start with the MAGA hats, but the trump paraphernalia is way too common for him to see a cent of it
flarider
3/3/2022 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2022 5:49pm
flarider wrote:

LOL

There is NO way trump is collecting money from signs/t-shirts/bumper stickers Maybe at the start with the MAGA hats, but the trump paraphernalia is way too...
There is NO way trump is collecting money from signs/t-shirts/bumper stickers

Maybe at the start with the MAGA hats, but the trump paraphernalia is way too common for him to see a cent of it
If it's official MAGA wear, I am confident he gets a cut.
He's a businessman, remember?
A marketing and trademark genius, so he says.

In the past, the way all that worked was that the proceeds went to the campaign and it was sold by the campaign.

When you ever see Bush, Clinton or even Obama merch stands on a street corner?
There are store sell MAGA merch.

No way he's letting someone make a dime on his name without a cut, no way.

If he is, there goes any brilliant businessman claim, because he's in the catbird seat to demand a cut.
brlatm
3/3/2022 5:51pm
This is the Lockerbie crash site. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/03/03/536394/s1200_81F1693C_D898_4C03_A652_F60A05212BCE.jpg[/img]
This is the Lockerbie crash site.

I worked a crash site while in the Marine Corps outside Yuma, AZ when a plane lawn darted into an orange grove right after takeoff. This is very similar to what it looked like on a smaller scale. The engine compressed so much we literally loaded it on a pallet then onto a flatbed. I think that was spring or fall of 97?

Post a reply to: What's a Conspiracy Theory that You Believe?

The Latest