What make truck is that?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2017 3:38 AM

Photo

|

8/7/2017 3:50 AM

It appears to be a Fiat Fullback/Fullback cross.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/7/2017 4:00 AM

Thank you. Pretty sweet looking truck. Makes me more excited about the new Ranger coming back to the US.

|

8/7/2017 4:31 AM

I did a quick search and for some reason I can't find a 2 door version like the one shown. All I've seen are 4 door versions. Not sure why that is but it does look pretty cool. I don't think they sell it in North America. All I saw on the Canadian website were cars. Pretty sure it's the same on the US site.

|

8/7/2017 5:21 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I did a quick search and for some reason I can't find a 2 door version like the one shown. All I've seen are 4 door versions. Not sure why that is but it does look pretty cool. I don't think they sell it in North America. All I saw on the Canadian website were cars. Pretty sure it's the same on the US site.

Competition in the truck market is steep in the US. I thought I read somewhere that's why you don't see a lot of other manufacturers even trying to break into that segment.

|

8/7/2017 5:26 AM

It's a rebadged Mitsubishi Triton, probably for markets where there's no Mitsubishi presence?

|

8/7/2017 5:42 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

Competition in the truck market is steep in the US. I thought I read somewhere that's why you don't see a lot of other manufacturers even trying to break into that segment.

That makes sense. It would take a boat load of cash to break into the market and start taking shares away from GM, Ford & Dodge. Probably not worth the investment for the little return they'd get.

|

8/7/2017 5:52 AM

Kinda looks like a Ridgeline....

|

HAF

8/7/2017 10:46 PM

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

8/8/2017 5:24 AM

Looks like Mitsubishi to me.whistling

Photo