What is not mainstream media?

Squidward
10/20/2017 8:39pm
kburgie wrote:
I get that a smaller, independent source is less influenced by ad dollars, but what keeps them from having a personal agenda? What makes what they...
I get that a smaller, independent source is less influenced by ad dollars, but what keeps them from having a personal agenda? What makes what they say credible?
Hut wrote:
Not trying to speak for him but isn't personal agenda why he is tuning in?
". . .(not quite conservative enough for my liking's). . ."
APLMAN99 wrote:
He's allegedly 17yo and is talking about Alex Jones "in the beginning" before "he got all big and turned into a sellout"........ Any guesses on his...
He's allegedly 17yo and is talking about Alex Jones "in the beginning" before "he got all big and turned into a sellout"........

Any guesses on his previous screen name?
Alright man, You think I cant watch his previous videos on youtube? Ive spent countless hours watching the guy from his documentaries back on Bohemian Grove, Police State, End Game, and a ton of others all the way up to his new crap. Just because I wasn't born when he was doesn't mean I cant still find stuff from back in the day. We do have the oh so wonderful internet. I'm extremely political and devote plenty of time to doing my research. May I ask how long you've watched him?
APLMAN99
10/20/2017 9:40pm
Hut wrote:
Not trying to speak for him but isn't personal agenda why he is tuning in?
". . .(not quite conservative enough for my liking's). . ."
APLMAN99 wrote:
He's allegedly 17yo and is talking about Alex Jones "in the beginning" before "he got all big and turned into a sellout"........ Any guesses on his...
He's allegedly 17yo and is talking about Alex Jones "in the beginning" before "he got all big and turned into a sellout"........

Squidward wrote:
Alright man, You think I cant watch his previous videos on youtube? Ive spent countless hours watching the guy from his documentaries back on Bohemian Grove...
Alright man, You think I cant watch his previous videos on youtube? Ive spent countless hours watching the guy from his documentaries back on Bohemian Grove, Police State, End Game, and a ton of others all the way up to his new crap. Just because I wasn't born when he was doesn't mean I cant still find stuff from back in the day. We do have the oh so wonderful internet. I'm extremely political and devote plenty of time to doing my research. May I ask how long you've watched him?
Yeah, you may want to save the bullshit for the retail customers..........

What were some of your previous screen names on here, anyway?
SCR
10/20/2017 9:49pm
Dtat720 wrote:
Try OANN. Pretty neutral so far, somewhat Like Greta or Sheryll Atkisson are. Present facts and let you mull over what it means. Sheryl has a...
Try OANN. Pretty neutral so far, somewhat Like Greta or Sheryll Atkisson are. Present facts and let you mull over what it means. Sheryl has a show on the network, investigative reporting, mostly stuff that isnt being covered that has an impact.

Hannity is an assclown. Claims he isnt a journalist, then gets mad when he isnt credited for stuff. I thought you were just an opinion guy bud? Whats up?

Ezra Klein, founder of Vox, is even worse and his sites are evidence of that. Main reason he was fired from Wapo. How does a then 22 year old get the idea he can walk in to Bezo's office and demand $100mil for a website like Vox then throw a royal temper tantrum when you get fired for it and laughed out of legitimacy.
Thanks for the OANN tip. Sheryl Atkinson is a real journalist from what I've seen. Left a good job because her employer wanted to play ball with political corruption and not run stories the last administrain didn't want exposed. Haven't seen her on any major networks for a few years since the scandal about her and other journalists getting hacked by intelligence agencies.
Squidward
10/20/2017 9:55pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

Squidward wrote:
Alright man, You think I cant watch his previous videos on youtube? Ive spent countless hours watching the guy from his documentaries back on Bohemian Grove...
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yeah, you may want to save the bullshit for the retail customers..........

What were some of your previous screen names on here, anyway?
Say what you will. I don't know how it's so hard to believe that I'm political, have watched Alex Jones (Religiously I may add), or whatever it is you deem impossible. I still watch him sometimes, like I stated before. But if somehow that's impossible than fine. I don't feel like getting banned quite yet, (maybe), so I should shut up anyways.

For the record, I've lurked this site for a couple years, just about three now

And I had one previous account I asked to have deleted because I got so sick of...."everything"..... Don't know if anyone would remember it, Tyrone Biggums was the screen name. I made like 5 posts or something like that.

Anyhow, I'll stop putting in my two cents, mostly Cali liberals on here who will explode if I say the wrong thing, may just be the best option to become a lurker again ahaha. Politics influence me too much. I'll admit I can say stupid things, and get riled up over some stupid shit, but who hasn't at one point or another. All jokes aside, it's been real. Just not real fun. (had to throw one more in)

Peace out,
- Squidward.

The Shop

Hut
10/20/2017 10:09pm
Stop being so melodramatic, this is America if you want to be a right wing kook you can be. Just don’t post about it too much or you will get newmanned. Laughing
Squidward
10/20/2017 10:14pm
Hut wrote:
Stop being so melodramatic, this is America if you want to be a right wing kook you can be. Just don’t post about it too much...
Stop being so melodramatic, this is America if you want to be a right wing kook you can be. Just don’t post about it too much or you will get newmanned. Laughing
Haha, I figured I was bitching too much. Just get pissed too easily like I said. For the record, this is the best moto fourm out there I've come across at least. Not sure I would compare vital to America though, not as much freedom....I figured I should try keeping a good amount of posts in the moto section, but somehow I always get drawn back to non-moto. My old man warned me to stay out lol, probably shoulda listened....
MotoMo165
10/21/2017 2:21pm
Def 17 years old. Alex Jones has always been a sell out and bs stories. Great place to get your facts from
Dtat720
10/21/2017 3:18pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Def 17 years old. Alex Jones has always been a sell out and bs stories. Great place to get your facts from
Come on man. BS stories? You seriously dont believe governments are run by lizard people? Its the Rockafellers fault. They made the deal with the aliens to control the world. Get with the program man!
Squidward
10/21/2017 3:58pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Never said that's where I source my facts from. I watched him because I agreed on his aggressive style on questioning the government. I don't immediately believe whatever he says either. I like to cross reference with other sources to get an opinion from other people. Also I like how you select that specific person from the list of news sources I choose to watch, like that's the only thing I know. I don't believe anything the government tells me. I don't know: MK Ultra, Guatemala syphilis experiments, the Gay Bomb was a good one, Operation Northwoods, allowing illegal purchase of guns to known criminals, The Manhattan Projects, Poisoning alcohol during the prohibition era, etc. ect. Just figured it was better to watch someone who was throwing this stuff out there than the left wing sources who never mention a word of this. But yeah, I will say he's a sellout at this point.

Post a reply to: What is not mainstream media?

The Latest