What happened to the Eddie Kidd post ?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2018 7:40 PM

Seems like it got deleted, Why ?

|

7/16/2018 10:20 PM

I missed it. Darn

|

7/17/2018 8:47 AM

500guy wrote:

Seems like it got deleted, Why ?

Dunno. What was it?

|

7/17/2018 11:01 AM

500guy wrote:

Seems like it got deleted, Why ?

GuyB wrote:

Dunno. What was it?

it was a video of a Stunt man Eddie Kidd jumping a Bridge

Nothing controversial , it was in the moto section.

|

7/17/2018 11:04 AM

500guy wrote:

it was a video of a Stunt man Eddie Kidd jumping a Bridge

Nothing controversial , it was in the moto section.

Beats me...

|

7/17/2018 2:42 PM

It's back in the Moto section. Wonder what happened to the Helsinki thread?

|

7/17/2018 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 10:45 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

It's back in the Moto section. Wonder what happened to the Helsinki thread?

I wouldn't have figured that Helsinki thread would get deleted.

No, what I meant to say is, I would have figured that Helsinki thread wouldn't get deleted.

No, what I meant to say is, I would have figured that Helsinki thread would get deleted.

Yea, that's it, that's what I meant to say.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/18/2018 8:32 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

It's back in the Moto section. Wonder what happened to the Helsinki thread?

Reese95w wrote:

I wouldn't have figured that Helsinki thread would get deleted.

No, what I meant to say is, I would have figured that Helsinki thread wouldn't get deleted.

No, what I meant to say is, I would have figured that Helsinki thread would get deleted.

Yea, that's it, that's what I meant to say.

laughing laughing laughing
|