What do you want people to remember you by?

G-man
9/18/2023 7:13pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2023 10:48am

Wow.....Sad

So I was doing a search through Google for big horn sheep on vital MX and this thread somehow came up and Scottie was the last to reply on pg 1.....

I miss bantering with him about the NBA and many other topics. 

jimmyfrey
9/19/2023 8:08am
ocscottie wrote:
I want to be remembered as someone who overcame a devastating injury as just a young kid and didnt let it slow me down one bit...
I want to be remembered as someone who overcame a devastating injury as just a young kid and didnt let it slow me down one bit. Made a lot of people open their eyes. The only downside is all those crazy things i did as a kid after my injury, im kinda paying for it now. I put my body through hell but had a great time doing it!! From jumping my chair down flights of stairs to my of road car racing i never thought it would catch up to me later in life, but oh well, im still kicking and have some amazing memories. Also not many people can say they had a TV show done about them and were in the National Enquirer LOL

Someday i would like to write a book, but im not sure how much of it could be published lol

Rest in peace, my friend. Hard to believe he’s been gone over a year.

SEEMEFIRST
9/19/2023 7:44pm

I would like people to remember me as a happy guy, quick with a joke. Family guy who knows what goes where when.

Spent my life fixing broken shit, ain't no Medal for that, but I made a lot of neighborhood kids happy making their bikes work. 

The Shop

Post a reply to: What do you want people to remember you by?

The Latest