TeamGreen
7/12/2010 10:45am
Spinner wrote:
Texas.
jmar wrote:
Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.
P wrote:
There are a lot of fine ass women in Texas. A lot. The Mid-West has a lot of on point chicks as well. BTW, I've been...
There are a lot of fine ass women in Texas. A lot. The Mid-West has a lot of on point chicks as well.

BTW, I've been to Fresno and Charlott walks all over it. Charlotte actually has a nice selection right about now.

Also, I hate to say it, but almost any major city in the country will have a lot of hot chicks. You're gonna have to dig in your pockets though, but they are there.Smile

P
The South, in general, deserves a shout!

Hell, don't even try to tell me that Georgia ain't got a lot of hot ladies.
7/12/2010 10:50am
jmar wrote:
Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.
P wrote:
There are a lot of fine ass women in Texas. A lot. The Mid-West has a lot of on point chicks as well. BTW, I've been...
There are a lot of fine ass women in Texas. A lot. The Mid-West has a lot of on point chicks as well.

BTW, I've been to Fresno and Charlott walks all over it. Charlotte actually has a nice selection right about now.

Also, I hate to say it, but almost any major city in the country will have a lot of hot chicks. You're gonna have to dig in your pockets though, but they are there.Smile

P
TeamGreen wrote:
The South, in general, deserves a shout!

Hell, don't even try to tell me that Georgia ain't got a lot of hot ladies.
I have lived and traveled throughout the South. There are more fat women down here than anywhere! There are some hotties down here and i love the accents but you have to search a little harder to find them!

Texas is awesome!Cool
Kinetic1
7/12/2010 3:26pm
Texas definetly gets my vote. Also Cheyenne Wyoming has some seriously hot women. Air force base in town. It's been my experience that there are beautiful women everywhere, it's just the ratio of hot to not that you have to look at.

The Shop

Post a reply to: What State Has the Hottest Chicks

The Latest