What State Has the Hottest Chicks

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2010 11:28 PM

Since I'm fresh off a divorce I am 100% free to roam the country sowing my wild oats now. Thinking about possibly pursuing a doctoral program and sometimes doing so necessitates leaving the state I love (California - knows how to party). I've lived in Florida (lots of hot chicks there) and North Carolina (never again).

What state gets your vote for having the hottest chicks?

|

7/8/2010 11:48 PM

Hmmmmm, good point. I wonder if UNLV has any doctorate programs in psych?

|

7/9/2010 12:39 AM

Minnesota, they have very good genes up there wink Sorry about you divorce, hang in there!

|

7/9/2010 12:44 AM

Texas.

|

"Blind faith in a god is a poor substitute for logic and reason."

7/9/2010 6:15 AM

Spinner wrote:

Texas.

Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.

|

Jim Martin

7/9/2010 6:24 AM

Spinner wrote:

Texas.

jmar wrote:

Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.

I am with Jim and Spinner here! Texas not only has hott women they don't mess around! You won't have any stupid 3 date rules!

Of course there are ways to get the women to come to you!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/9/2010 6:26 AM

This one is easy.

Arizona.

They all run around 114 degrees

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/9/2010 6:33 AM

The drunken state, they all look hot.

|

7/9/2010 6:48 AM

Spinner wrote:

Texas.

jmar wrote:

Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.

I got me one of 'em.

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

7/9/2010 6:53 AM

Spinner wrote:

Texas.

jmar wrote:

Spinner is right.

Lot's of them to.

Racer92 wrote:

I got me one of 'em.

Are we gonna see any proof of this claim? Not that I dont believe you, but still.

|

7/9/2010 7:15 AM

J.F.S wrote:

Are we gonna see any proof of this claim? Not that I dont believe you, but still.

OH BOY here we go!

I have seen the proof and i will vouch for him! I know he is old and blind so it is hard to believe!

All I can say is even a blind squirrel gets an acorn once in a while!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/9/2010 7:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2010 7:42 AM

J.F.S wrote:

Okay, you dirty-minded phucks, I will take it off.

|

7/9/2010 7:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2010 7:38 AM

Racer92 wrote:

I got me one of 'em.

J.F.S wrote:

Racer92 wrote:

Okay, you dirty-minded phucks, I will take it off.

W00t Tex plus40?
|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/9/2010 7:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2010 7:39 AM

Cygnus wrote: W00t Tex plus40?

He said he wanted to see a picture of my wife, he never said he wanted to see a current one. That is 1981.

|

7/9/2010 7:41 AM

perv

|

"Cheezus"

7/9/2010 7:49 AM

fcr wrote:

perv

Yeah right ! I post what I think is a cute picture and all the Chester Molesters come outta the woodwork. Sheesh !

|

7/9/2010 7:49 AM

Texas

|

7/9/2010 7:58 AM

fcr wrote:

perv

Racer92 wrote:

Yeah right ! I post what I think is a cute picture and all the Chester Molesters come outta the woodwork. Sheesh !

just messing with you again.

|

"Cheezus"

7/9/2010 8:01 AM

I think Atlanta is supposed to have the highest single women to men ratio.

Also some good numbers in the northeast if I remember correctly.

|

7/9/2010 8:05 AM

Racer92 wrote:

I stayed in the woodwork just sayin'whistling

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/9/2010 8:06 AM

I would have to say Texas, Fla and Los Angeles.... LA is a state isn't it?

|

"Cheezus"

7/9/2010 8:38 AM

Id imagine that all states have hot women. Its the ratio that should concern us. Some states may have reasons to have a higher ratio of hot women. Perhaps states where the sun shines more would have women that might care more about what they look like as the heat requires they wear less clothing and since most women are narcissictic those women would possibly be more concerned with at least their weight.

Then theres the gene pool. Not sure its true any longer but I heard that states like Minnesota had a large population of peoples originally from scandinavian countries. That means more Blondes. If youre into blondes (an endangered species in America) you might be well served to move north.

From my own experience: One day many years ago I had to fly into Dallas. Never been to Texas before or since so its not a large sampling. But I had to drive to Carollton to the Texas Instruments plant. I walked in the door to be greeted by some really hot receptionist that took my breath away. Then she spoke.....that accent gave me wood on the spot. While sitting there waiting a whole flock of hotties in "dresses" walked past and I was sold. Then again this was 1979 so maybe things have changed.

|

7/9/2010 8:42 AM

Again let me reiterate that you can get them to come to your house. Online is where the women are. It's easy as hell and they will even bring alcohol or food!

Or so they tell me!wink

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/9/2010 8:56 AM

Florida.

Specifically west-coast of Florida.

And NYC is prolly tops if you like chicks dressed in all black with attitudes...

|

7/9/2010 9:19 AM

Cygnus wrote: W00t Tex plus40?

Tommy whatever happened to that guy ?

|

7/9/2010 9:19 AM

Rupert X wrote:

Florida.

And NYC is prolly tops if you like chicks dressed in all black with attitudes...

We saw some nice lookin' women at St. Pete several months ago ! Down on the Keys, too.

|

7/9/2010 9:23 AM

Rupert X wrote:

Florida.

I was just in Madeira Beach and i have to say best HUNTING trip i have ever been on! I stayed dehydrated the whole time!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/9/2010 9:50 AM

Cygnus wrote:

This one is easy.

Arizona.

They all run around 114 degrees

Shhhhhh, it's a secret Tommy.

|

7/9/2010 11:33 AM

Nothin like them GEORGIA PEACHES !!!!

|

7/9/2010 12:02 PM

I created this thread assuming we'd get some pics goin on but it's entertaining to say the least. I think I'd fit in Tejas pretty well. lol

|