Were we trusting the gub'mint the other day?

newmann
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2016 5:11pm
LOL.

http://loudounnow.com/2016/03/31/statement-from-cia-on-k-9-training-inc…

Statement from CIA on K-9 Training Incident in Loudoun County, VA

 2016-03-31 Renss Greene  1 Comment

LANGLEY, VA – CIA K-9 units regularly participate in training with K-9 units from federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in the Washington Metropolitan Area.

Last week, a CIA K-9 unit conducted a routine training exercise with law enforcement officials in Loudoun County, VA. During the exercise, explosive training material was inadvertently left by the CIA K-9 unit in one of the buses used in the exercise.

On Wednesday, March 30, CIA was notified that the explosive training material was found when the bus was undergoing routine maintenance. CIA coordinated closely with local authorities and recovered the training material. According to Loudoun County officials, the bus transported students on March 28 and 29. CIA and Loudoun County explosives experts have confirmed that the training material did not pose a danger to passengers on the bus.

To prevent such incidents from happening again, CIA has taken immediate steps to strengthen inventory and control procedures in its K-9 program. CIA will also conduct a thorough and independent review of CIA’s K-9 training program. CIA performed a full inventory this morning and accounted for all the explosive training material used in the K-9 training program.
|
hillbilly
4/1/2016 10:35am
I heard on Chris plant that it was c4. . I know it needs a detonator but damn,how stupid.
newmann
4/1/2016 10:45am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2016 10:47am
hillbilly wrote:
I heard on Chris plant that it was c4. . I know it needs a detonator but damn,how stupid.
Detonator, loose spark plug wire, curious bus barn mechanic...Woohoo

coolhand
4/1/2016 10:52am
Hope sunshine comes out ... well..you know here

Post a reply to: Were we trusting the gub'mint the other day?

The Latest