Weird shit from Afghanistan

J.F.S
7/2/2010 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2012 1:54am
Relatives of the swedish soldiers in Afghanistan have been receiving threats from "terrorists" by SMS. Like these soldiers should leave Afghanistan or else..I suppose they are monitoring phones and shit down there since the relatives are in Sweden and have swedish phones. Nothing has happened to anyone, so the threats are probably empty, anything like this in the US too?
|
fcr
7/2/2010 3:22pm
J.F.S wrote:
Relatives of the swedish soldiers in Afghanistan have been receiving threats from "terrorists" by SMS. Like these soldiers should leave Afghanistan or else..I suppose they are...
Relatives of the swedish soldiers in Afghanistan have been receiving threats from "terrorists" by SMS. Like these soldiers should leave Afghanistan or else..I suppose they are monitoring phones and shit down there since the relatives are in Sweden and have swedish phones. Nothing has happened to anyone, so the threats are probably empty, anything like this in the US too?
It is time to turn that place into a grease stain.
jmar
7/2/2010 4:52pm
J.F.S wrote:
Relatives of the swedish soldiers in Afghanistan have been receiving threats from "terrorists" by SMS. Like these soldiers should leave Afghanistan or else..I suppose they are...
fcr wrote:
It is time to turn that place into a grease stain.
I couldn't agree more. Every penny, or drop of blood is nothing more than a waste.

We will never change the mentality of the afghan people. Either bring our troops home, or wipe the place clean.

7/2/2010 6:22pm
jmar wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Every penny, or drop of blood is nothing more than a waste. We will never change the mentality of the afghan people...
I couldn't agree more. Every penny, or drop of blood is nothing more than a waste.

We will never change the mentality of the afghan people. Either bring our troops home, or wipe the place clean.

There are a lot of good people that live there I'm sure. I don't want to live in a country where we would just give up and resort to genocide.

This is something that will take decades before it's sufficiently stable, if ever. We should have known from the beginning that an operation like this would force us to stay in there for the long haul or else face an even worse threat from the region.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
7/2/2010 6:34pm
Didn't we have Afghanistan close to being under control before the Iraq war?

The Shop

jmar
7/2/2010 7:45pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Didn't we have Afghanistan close to being under control before the Iraq war?

No one will ever control afghanistan.

No one other than those like that taliban who are ruthless, brutal and know nothing about human rights.
PD441
7/2/2010 10:26pm
We just don't understand their culture.
supr_fly_tnt
7/2/2010 10:52pm
J.F.S wrote:
yes. there have been isolated instances where someones address was found and letters and phone calls began. the address was obtained from the garbage off of a box or letter that was sent over. the military hires locals to do a lot of menial jobs and one of those is to collect garbage and take it to the incinerator or burn pit. once its there, there is no telling what they do to it. we are told to pull and shred all evidence of our addresses because you just never know. its easy for terrorists to gain all kinds of intel with something as simple as a scanner from radio shack. not sure how they got the cell numbers though. we arent allowed to have cell phones on this base but i know almost everyone had one in ass-crack-istan.

brent

Post a reply to: Weird shit from Afghanistan

The Latest