We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

BigAl
7/11/2015 4:05pm
Crash82 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Typical Faux News non reporting they rarely say exactly who the people are who for example is saying Kid Rock should stop using that flag. They...
Typical Faux News non reporting they rarely say exactly who the people are who for example is saying Kid Rock should stop using that flag. They love making up some drama to piss off thier haters.

I'm Glad KR use that flag. It's his right to do so.
That would be race baiter Al Sharpton and his group
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/11/2015 6:19pm
Anyone want to give me their shortlist of who the biggest crap posters are in this thread? I'll match it up againt the three I already clipped.

Hint... If you have to do a test post to see if you're still active, you're dancing too close to the edge.
hvaughn88
7/11/2015 6:31pm
GuyB wrote:
Anyone want to give me their shortlist of who the biggest crap posters are in this thread? I'll match it up againt the three I already...
Anyone want to give me their shortlist of who the biggest crap posters are in this thread? I'll match it up againt the three I already clipped.

Hint... If you have to do a test post to see if you're still active, you're dancing too close to the edge.
Snitches get stitches, steve! Haha
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/11/2015 6:31pm
Can we just delete this thread? It really came off wrong and I didn't want that. I regret starting it and it can't get better.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/11/2015 6:34pm
FLmxer wrote:
Can we just delete this thread? It really came off wrong and I didn't want that. I regret starting it and it can't get better.
So far it's like flypaper for exposing some people we may not need here any more.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/11/2015 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2015 7:13pm
Crash82 wrote:
My family came from Germany in the early 1900's but Bros-ho thinks I owe him since slaves built this country? Even though he wasn't slave.......
Brosho wrote:
All I want you to do is show me your town, your tracks and your sister Smile
Oops just saw GuybroSho's post.....trying to keep these guys out of trouble man, it's tough! To the bat cave!
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/11/2015 7:14pm
Thanks for not clicking me Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/11/2015 7:28pm
Crash82 wrote:
Yet.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/11/2015 7:45pm
I'm chilling, serious business.
Brosho
7/12/2015 7:05am
mxb2 wrote:
His user name, pretty much says it all, .
Brosho wrote:
OH really? How is that?
mxb2 wrote:
A black dude using brosho as a username, pretty much says it all. I am sure you can figure it out, not that difficult.
No I can't figure it out. Actually the first time I heard the name " Brosho" was when Damon Huffmans Dad Dave called me "Brosho" he would always call me Brosho. When we would go riding in the desert often. I later learned that Andy Jefferson was the first original Brosho which Mitch Peyton called him supposedly when he rode Huskys for Mitch. So now I use Brosho. So what is your racist point again?
Brosho
7/12/2015 7:41am
Crash82 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Typical Faux News non reporting they rarely say exactly who the people are who for example is saying Kid Rock should stop using that flag. They...
Typical Faux News non reporting they rarely say exactly who the people are who for example is saying Kid Rock should stop using that flag. They love making up some drama to piss off thier haters.

I'm Glad KR use that flag. It's his right to do so.
BigAl wrote:
That would be race baiter Al Sharpton and his group
Brosho
7/12/2015 7:42am
Crash82 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yet.
Crash is my partner in crime but he has not realized it yet.
h&m_cycle
7/12/2015 8:02am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2015 8:07am
Crash82 wrote:
Do you even like motorcycles? All your posts are in the non moto section...

If a thread discusses Religion, Politics & now Race you're in it...

You do know that Interracial Marriage was not allowed in the State of Alabama till November 2000
don't you? WTF...

From now on, I'm ignoring all your posts & hopefully you will of mine... There are websites for both liberal &
conservatives for you... You've been here since the start of Vital & before, I don't want to get clicked & I don't want to
see you get clicked...

7/12/2015 8:23am
This article sums up very well a lot of attitudes I see from people in this forum. Like white people saying they aren't racist while making incredibly racist statements. Like the veiled racism of constantly posting about black people committing crimes and portraying whites as the victims of society, or completely ridiculous statements that racism doesn't exist anymore, or is simply a creation of the media, etc.

https://thsppl.com/i-racist-538512462265

"The reality of America is that White people are fundamentally good, and so when a white person commits a crime, it is a sign that they, as an individual, are bad. Their actions as a person are not indicative of any broader social construct. Even the fact that America has a growing number of violent hate groups, populated mostly by white men, and that nearly *all* serial killers are white men can not shadow the fundamental truth of white male goodness. In fact, we like White serial killers so much, we make mini-series about them."

"White people are good as a whole, and only act badly as individuals."

"People of color, especially Black people (but boy we can talk about “The Mexicans” in this community) are seen as fundamentally bad. There might be a good one– and we are always quick to point them out to our friends, show them off as our Academy Award for “Best Non-Racist in a White Role”– but when we see a bad one, it’s just proof that the rest are, as a rule, bad."
hvaughn88
7/12/2015 8:39am
Crash82 wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
Do you even [b]like motorcycles?[/b] All your posts are in the non moto section... [b]If a thread discusses Religion, Politics & now Race you're in it...[/b]...
Do you even like motorcycles? All your posts are in the non moto section...

If a thread discusses Religion, Politics & now Race you're in it...

You do know that Interracial Marriage was not allowed in the State of Alabama till November 2000
don't you? WTF...

From now on, I'm ignoring all your posts & hopefully you will of mine... There are websites for both liberal &
conservatives for you... You've been here since the start of Vital & before, I don't want to get clicked & I don't want to
see you get clicked...

There seems to be another person who only post in threads about religion, race and politics.
FlaNard
7/13/2015 3:23pm
I saw the first post and thought "How in the world could this lead into 6 pages?" Wow. My unsolicited opinion, as a white guy, is that white people screwed over a lot of people for a loooooooooooooong time. It still happens, just in a different way. I don't expect people to just forget the past like it never happened. But with the passage of time things are changing. The younger people I meet care less about race and other peoples business than anyone else. Soon enough, the people who give a shit about your race, or who you marry, or what you put into your body will die off.

Post a reply to: We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

The Latest