We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

Old-Man
7/9/2015 6:41pm
lestat wrote:
i hear white americans doing a whole lot of bitchin about some battle flag from 150 years ago . does that count ? come to think...
i hear white americans doing a whole lot of bitchin about some battle flag from 150 years ago . does that count ? come to think of it .... non moto is full of white guys bitchin about pretty much everything .... blacks , latinos , immigrants , women , etc etc . if anyone is guilty of bitchin about shit ..... its white america .
Keep bitchen about bitchen Bitch!
Brosho
7/9/2015 6:51pm
You're complaining about stuff that happened 50-100 years ago. Yea some people today are racist but the vast majority of people aren't and I couldn't even...
You're complaining about stuff that happened 50-100 years ago. Yea some people today are racist but the vast majority of people aren't and I couldn't even tell you why black people get so pissed about stuff like that. It's in the past, let it go. You are in 100% control of your life now. And if people are racist towards you, we'll you're an adult. Learn to deal with it. You don't here Japanese people bitchin every day about the Abomb or Jewish people asking for repetitions because the Holocaust happened. Move on.
motogeezer wrote:
As a white man, let me be the first in this thread to point out that you, and several other people in this thread, are some...
As a white man, let me be the first in this thread to point out that you, and several other people in this thread, are some cracker-ass honkey motherfuckers.

You don't understand the plight of the black man in America and obviously never will.

Maybe one day all Americans will have equal access to "The Dream", but we ain't there yet.
Motogeezer I'm officially giving you a "Nigga" pass, you can now use the N word as you wish. If anyone give you a hard time just tell them that Brosho gave you A Official Brotha pass which allow you to use the N word. Crash need to work a little harder before he earn his N word Pass, Sometimes he is on the right path to earn it but then out of no where he gets misdirected. Wonder If it has something to do with which creek he bathe in each night?
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 6:59pm
Brosho wrote:
I know the truth often hurt.
Crash82 wrote:
What about your king bragging about getting Bin Laden? You remember why we were after him right? Can you put the pieces together or do you...
What about your king bragging about getting Bin Laden? You remember why we were after him right? Can you put the pieces together or do you need help?
Brosho wrote:
What did Martin Luther KING have to do with Osama Bin Ladin? Heck even Obama never took enough or got enough credit for killing Bin Ladin...
What did Martin Luther KING have to do with Osama Bin Ladin? Heck even Obama never took enough or got enough credit for killing Bin Ladin SmileSmileSmile
Dayum! He took all the credit then all the Seals that got Bin Laden mysteriously got killed! Nice way to avoid answering my question Smile
Brosho
7/9/2015 7:03pm
Brosho wrote:
What the hell is JDate. That is Jewish most all 99% of the Jews in the US are White. It's an absolutely stupid argument that always...
What the hell is JDate. That is Jewish most all 99% of the Jews in the US are White.

It's an absolutely stupid argument that always come up. Whites could NEVER put WHITE in the front of an establishment or business name because of all the years it did so for total racist reasons. Show me where blacks put blacks only on everything before or during slavery and during The Jim Crow years???? White America started that racist crap here, but is now trying to use it against blacks when they advertise towards blacks because white America never allow blacks into thier establishments and clubs and such.

Why would that be so funny to you?
Here is what I was talking about. You're trying to say that segregation still exists. That white people don't let black people into their establishments. For...
Here is what I was talking about. You're trying to say that segregation still exists. That white people don't let black people into their establishments. For the most part that probably only happens 1% of the time and again. You are an adult (I think) and you can choose to not go there just like I can choose to not go to "black areas." You have all the same opportunities that I have. I can see you bringing up your parents that may have grown up 50 years ago but everyone on CNN bitching about racial issues is usually about 20 years old and had every opportunity that any white person had.

I've still never heard a Jew using the Holocaust as an excuse, or a Japanese person complaining about Hiroshima or Nagasaki....Both about 100 years more recent then the end of slavery.
NOPE I am not saying that segregation still exist. I'm just saying what is the big deal when blacks put the word black in front of businesses or establishments or TV shows and such, BECAUSE when it has been done, it is NOT done out of Hate and Racism, like how White America used to put "Whites Only" or "No Blacks" or "No Colored People Allowed" on damn near everything.

When Mexicans put "Mexican Food" on Thier restaurants do it mean "For Mexicans Only"? But when Whites put The word "White" on damn near everything it meant "Whites ONLY". That is Hate and Racism. Blacks do not do that, Mexicans do not do that, Chinese do not do that. Only the Whites in America has done that. So why the hell will you even make a big deal of how blacks use the word "Black" ???

The Shop

Brosho
7/9/2015 7:06pm
Crash82 wrote:
What about your king bragging about getting Bin Laden? You remember why we were after him right? Can you put the pieces together or do you...
What about your king bragging about getting Bin Laden? You remember why we were after him right? Can you put the pieces together or do you need help?
Brosho wrote:
What did Martin Luther KING have to do with Osama Bin Ladin? Heck even Obama never took enough or got enough credit for killing Bin Ladin...
What did Martin Luther KING have to do with Osama Bin Ladin? Heck even Obama never took enough or got enough credit for killing Bin Ladin SmileSmileSmile
Crash82 wrote:
Dayum! He took all the credit then all the Seals that got Bin Laden mysteriously got killed! Nice way to avoid answering my question Smile
If any Navy Seals got killed for killing Bin Ladin, you had better blame that Seal who wrote that damn book giving up Thier identities. But please show me PROOF of all these mysterious seal deaths you are speaking of.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 7:08pm
motogeezer wrote:
Double standard. Brosho can call P a nigger if he wants, right? If you think the average black man has the same opportunities in our society...
Double standard.

Brosho can call P a nigger if he wants, right?

If you think the average black man has the same opportunities in our society as the average white man, you're either blind, or lying to yourself on purpose.
Crash82 wrote:
I don't think you are allowed to type that word you racist.
motogeezer wrote:
I'm allowed to type it, but for some reason, Vital didn't interfere with my first amendment rights this time. Have you noticed that the word is...
I'm allowed to type it, but for some reason, Vital didn't interfere with my first amendment rights this time.

Have you noticed that the word is only offensive if you mean it that way?

Context is everything.

I meant to offend when I typed "cracker-ass honkey motherfuckers."

When I typed "nigger", it was just a word in a sentence.

BTW, I like the Crash82 I've been seeing lately, compared to the "good ol' days" at BL's place..

Good work, brother.
Don't try to butter me up dude you hurt me, you don't know anything about my struggle.
Brosho
7/9/2015 7:10pm
I Love You Crash.
Brosho
7/9/2015 8:52pm
Brosho wrote:
I Love You Crash.
Crash82 wrote:
Crash. Did you actually read the article. Especially this sentence?

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News."
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/10/2015 2:10am
Brosho wrote:
I Love You Crash.
Crash82 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Crash. Did you actually read the article. Especially this sentence? "We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the...
Crash. Did you actually read the article. Especially this sentence?

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News."
Oh so now you trust FOX news? Your chart is funny, why do they have 2075 on there? Either way there are no former slaves alive anymore and no slave owners. So lets quit punishing innocent crackers for something they did not do.
7/10/2015 3:49am
Brosho wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/07/09/97240/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

The only affect that slavery had on your life was that it brought you to America, a free country with the ocassional racist ass hole. You're welcome.
Dtat720
7/10/2015 4:55am
Brosho wrote:

The only affect that slavery had on your life was that it brought you to America, a free country with the ocassional racist ass hole. You're...
The only affect that slavery had on your life was that it brought you to America, a free country with the ocassional racist ass hole. You're welcome.
If, and that is a big if, slavery is how the family got to america. Census bureau estimates just over 40% of black americans have zero ties to american slavery. Either came after the civil war, or came through britain in to the northeast and stayed up north/ mid north.
There are a lot of blacks that scream whoest me, when in reality they have zero claim. Or, they dont know their family history and they infact were slave owners, not slaves. Thats a big one too. Pisses them off when they find out they owned them and werent actually owned.
SEE ARE125
7/10/2015 6:01am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2015 6:06am
Brosho wrote:
NOPE I am not saying that segregation still exist. I'm just saying what is the big deal when blacks put the word black in front of...
NOPE I am not saying that segregation still exist. I'm just saying what is the big deal when blacks put the word black in front of businesses or establishments or TV shows and such, BECAUSE when it has been done, it is NOT done out of Hate and Racism, like how White America used to put "Whites Only" or "No Blacks" or "No Colored People Allowed" on damn near everything.

When Mexicans put "Mexican Food" on Thier restaurants do it mean "For Mexicans Only"? But when Whites put The word "White" on damn near everything it meant "Whites ONLY". That is Hate and Racism. Blacks do not do that, Mexicans do not do that, Chinese do not do that. Only the Whites in America has done that. So why the hell will you even make a big deal of how blacks use the word "Black" ???
I just want to point out some things. "White America used to put 'Whites Only' on everything." The key word is USED TO. I'm sorry your parents had to deal with that, but that doesn't happen anymore.

Also, Mexican Food, Chinese Food, etc refers to a CULTURE not a skin tone. It is food from Mexico or China, and wouldn't be any different if it said African Food, it would be food from Africa. Black, however, doesn't refer to a culture, it refers to a skin tone because black isn't a country or culture, black is a color. Another pet peeve is calling blacks African-American. The only African-Americans are those that were born in Africa and now live in America, regardless of race. There are white African-Americans, too. If you are black and were born in America, you are not an African-American, you are an American. Same goes for Asian-Americans and any other race that was born in America.
Dtat720
7/10/2015 6:10am
I have several white friends born and raised in Africa that cannot claim "african american" on legal paperwork because they are white. Pisses them off to no end, they ARE african americans. But they are white.
What we have here are BLACK americans and some african americans who are black and some who are white.
If you are black and born in america, sorry, you are not african american, you are a black american.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/10/2015 8:52am
Holy Wow man last 5 posts were awesome, some good hard truth. Common sense is frowned on here though look out!
7/10/2015 9:05am
Crash82 wrote:
Holy Wow man last 5 posts were awesome, some good hard truth. Common sense is frowned on here though look out!
Like VanillaIce saying "you're welcome" for slavery, five posts up? Yeah, that's some realll sensical stuff. Not incredibly insensitive and ignorant at all. Wow.
TDeath21
7/10/2015 9:12am
The media wants us as a society to be split racially. It's working too because of so many uneducated people out there. They make everything a race issue, which fuels the fire on both sides of the debate.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/10/2015 9:37am
Crash82 wrote:
Like VanillaIce saying "you're welcome" for slavery, five posts up? Yeah, that's some realll sensical stuff. Not incredibly insensitive and ignorant at all. Wow.
What stood out was people whining about being slaves when possibly their family were never slaves. I'm starting a gofundme to climb P's family tree..

PalerBlue
7/10/2015 9:52am
The spineless, racist piece of shit that goes by the name of Vanillaice is beneath contempt. I simply won't respond to anything he posts and I suggest you don't either.
motogeezer
7/10/2015 10:07am
PalerBlue wrote:
The spineless, racist piece of shit that goes by the name of Vanillaice is beneath contempt. I simply won't respond to anything he posts and I...
The spineless, racist piece of shit that goes by the name of Vanillaice is beneath contempt. I simply won't respond to anything he posts and I suggest you don't either.
I'm going to call Rob and tell him to serve a cease and desist on the bastard.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/10/2015 10:29am
PalerBlue wrote:
The spineless, racist piece of shit that goes by the name of Vanillaice is beneath contempt. I simply won't respond to anything he posts and I...
You just responded dumb ass.
BigAl
7/10/2015 11:05am
So tell me again of all the successful black nations in the world?
7/10/2015 11:06am
That is the only affect that it could have possibly had on him. Why can everyone else move on from things that happened in the past but that whole segment of the population cant?
7/10/2015 11:08am
PalerBlue wrote:
All I had really said is that slavery didn't have a direct effect on his life. Other than possibly being the reason that he is living in a free country try now instead of crazy Africa.
Brosho
7/10/2015 11:10am
Brosho wrote:

The only affect that slavery had on your life was that it brought you to America, a free country with the ocassional racist ass hole. You're...
Wrong because a LOT of the large corporations that exist in America got that way from the wealth from owning slaves and all that free labor, how can a black owned corporation today compete with those corporations which has that OLD Slave earned Money? Wink
Brosho
7/10/2015 11:12am
Brosho wrote:

Dtat720 wrote:
If, and that is a big if, slavery is how the family got to america. Census bureau estimates just over 40% of black americans have zero...
If, and that is a big if, slavery is how the family got to america. Census bureau estimates just over 40% of black americans have zero ties to american slavery. Either came after the civil war, or came through britain in to the northeast and stayed up north/ mid north.
There are a lot of blacks that scream whoest me, when in reality they have zero claim. Or, they dont know their family history and they infact were slave owners, not slaves. Thats a big one too. Pisses them off when they find out they owned them and werent actually owned.
Please show me this census bureau information which you speak of?

Post a reply to: We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

The Latest