We don't voter ID laws??? Yeaah right!!!

RACERX69
Edited Date/Time 4/12/2012 12:02pm
Theres no problem with Voter Fraud....right Mr Holder???

Holder is a disgrace. He needs to keep his fingers out of states' business.

Article......

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has declared that there is no proof that in-person voter fraud is a problem. He's about to see proof that even he can't deny.

In a new video (below) provided to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates why Holder should stop attacking voter ID laws--by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s primary ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year--April 3, 2012--and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

The young man then suggests that he should show his ID; the poll worker, in compliance with DC law, states: “You don’t need it. It’s all right. As long as you’re in here, you’re on our list, and that’s who you say you are, you’re okay.”

The young man replies: “I would feel more comfortable if I just had my ID. Is it alright if I go get it?" The poll worker agrees.

"I’ll be back Faster than you can say Furious,” the young man jokes on his way out, in a reference to the Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal that has plagued Holder’s Department of Justice.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

As Project Veritas has proven, voter fraud is easy and simple--and may be increasingly common in the absence of voter ID laws.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve also shown people can use celebrity names like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment.

Video......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw
|
jmar
4/9/2012 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2012 9:08pm
RACERX69 wrote:
Theres no problem with Voter Fraud....right Mr Holder??? Holder is a disgrace. He needs to keep his fingers out of states' business. Article...... U.S. Attorney General...
Theres no problem with Voter Fraud....right Mr Holder???

Holder is a disgrace. He needs to keep his fingers out of states' business.

Article......

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has declared that there is no proof that in-person voter fraud is a problem. He's about to see proof that even he can't deny.

In a new video (below) provided to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates why Holder should stop attacking voter ID laws--by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s primary ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year--April 3, 2012--and giving Holder’s name and address. The poll worker promptly offers the young man Holder’s ballot to vote.

The young man then suggests that he should show his ID; the poll worker, in compliance with DC law, states: “You don’t need it. It’s all right. As long as you’re in here, you’re on our list, and that’s who you say you are, you’re okay.”

The young man replies: “I would feel more comfortable if I just had my ID. Is it alright if I go get it?" The poll worker agrees.

"I’ll be back Faster than you can say Furious,” the young man jokes on his way out, in a reference to the Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal that has plagued Holder’s Department of Justice.

Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case.

As Project Veritas has proven, voter fraud is easy and simple--and may be increasingly common in the absence of voter ID laws.

Project Veritas has already shown how dead people can vote in New Hampshire, prompting the state senate to pass a voter ID law; they’ve also shown people can use celebrity names like Tim Tebow and Tom Brady to vote in Minnesota, prompting the state legislature to put voter ID on the ballot as a constitutional amendment.

Video......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw
I had to show my ID a few weeks ago when I voted on the primary's. It didn't bother me on bit.

With that said, both sides will cheat if they have the chance.
P
4/10/2012 6:38am
So showing an ID will stop the problem. I doubt it.

P
SteveS
4/10/2012 8:20am
You say this, but then we have times like the whole hanging chad steal an election stuff.

The Shop

borg
4/10/2012 8:57am
In places like Chicago and New Orleans, voter ID would put a whole bunch of crooks out of business. Why would somebody be against voter ID?
P
4/10/2012 9:53am
borg wrote:
In places like Chicago and New Orleans, voter ID would put a whole bunch of crooks out of business. Why would somebody be against voter ID?
Doubtful.

P
RACERX69
4/10/2012 12:07pm
P wrote:

P
Won't stop it, but will certainly quell it. In the border states where George Bush and Berry Obama have let illegal immigration run rampant, it could certainly make a difference in an election. Holder has no business dictating to states what they can and can't do. This is simply the Obama administration once again trying to curry favor with the Latinos to get their vote. Obama and Holder don't give a sh#t about Mexicans and weather or not they're disinfrachised. They want the votes plain and simple.

I've been in Texas all my life and it's just sickening to see what's happening to our state due to illegal immagration,. When illegals are afforded the ability to start influencing local and national elections, we have a BIG problem.
P
4/10/2012 1:27pm
P wrote:

P
RACERX69 wrote:
Won't stop it, but will certainly quell it. In the border states where George Bush and Berry Obama have let illegal immigration run rampant, it could...
Won't stop it, but will certainly quell it. In the border states where George Bush and Berry Obama have let illegal immigration run rampant, it could certainly make a difference in an election. Holder has no business dictating to states what they can and can't do. This is simply the Obama administration once again trying to curry favor with the Latinos to get their vote. Obama and Holder don't give a sh#t about Mexicans and weather or not they're disinfrachised. They want the votes plain and simple.

I've been in Texas all my life and it's just sickening to see what's happening to our state due to illegal immagration,. When illegals are afforded the ability to start influencing local and national elections, we have a BIG problem.
Whatever you say.

P
borg
4/10/2012 6:32pm
borg wrote:
P wrote:
Doubtful.

P
Are you against voter ID?
bsm121
4/10/2012 7:56pm
P wrote:
Whatever you say.

P
i don't think living in Greensboro gives you a proper perspective of the illegal immigration issues in Texas...just sayin'.

it's a problem, and as stated above, will only get worse if illegals are allowed/encouraged to enfluence local, state and national elections.

as far as ID is concerned, last i checked it was against the law to NOT have an ID...
P
4/11/2012 6:17am
P wrote:
Whatever you say.

P
bsm121 wrote:
i don't think living in Greensboro gives you a proper perspective of the illegal immigration issues in Texas...just sayin'. it's a problem, and as stated above...
i don't think living in Greensboro gives you a proper perspective of the illegal immigration issues in Texas...just sayin'.

it's a problem, and as stated above, will only get worse if illegals are allowed/encouraged to enfluence local, state and national elections.

as far as ID is concerned, last i checked it was against the law to NOT have an ID...
I didn't know that you had to live somewhere to understand issues about that location..........

P
P
4/11/2012 6:23am
borg wrote:
P wrote:
Doubtful.

P
borg wrote:
I just don't think that it will make that much of a difference. That's just me though.

P
SteveS
4/11/2012 7:31am
P wrote:
Doubtful.

P
borg wrote:
P wrote:
I just don't think that it will make that much of a difference. That's just me though.

P
One vote doesn't make much of a difference--except in a 50 to 51 vote contest.
MotoX85
4/11/2012 10:42am
And I also don't think living in NC lets you appreciate the fraud of Chicago. At this point that city is so corrupt, Al Capone is in shock and ANY thing to "attempt" to stop voter fraud, ID Check, is an improvement. Mayor of that city goes to the highest bidder or who has the highest ranking friends.
SteveS
4/11/2012 11:02am
Tammany Hall in New York, Chicago's Daly machine, Kansas City's Pendergrast machine. Voter fraud at the precinct level runs deep and long, and has always involved immigrants.
P
4/11/2012 11:08am
MotoX85 wrote:
And I also don't think living in NC lets you appreciate the fraud of Chicago. At this point that city is so corrupt, Al Capone is...
And I also don't think living in NC lets you appreciate the fraud of Chicago. At this point that city is so corrupt, Al Capone is in shock and ANY thing to "attempt" to stop voter fraud, ID Check, is an improvement. Mayor of that city goes to the highest bidder or who has the highest ranking friends.
Like I said before, I didn't know that I had to live in a city/state/location to be able to understand things about it................

Here is my point, do you really think that having an ID card will stop voter fraud??? If you do then you don't know Chicago or TX or whatever as well as you think that you do. If there is a will there is a way and anyone involved in voter fraud is going to find a way around the system, one way or another. Like someone mentioned before in person voter fraud probably isn't that big of a problem, whereas voter fraud in other forms may be.

P
MotoX85
4/11/2012 11:51am
MotoX85 wrote:
And I also don't think living in NC lets you appreciate the fraud of Chicago. At this point that city is so corrupt, Al Capone is...
P wrote:
Like I said before, I didn't know that I had to live in a city/state/location to be able to understand things about it................ Here is my...
Like I said before, I didn't know that I had to live in a city/state/location to be able to understand things about it................

Here is my point, do you really think that having an ID card will stop voter fraud??? If you do then you don't know Chicago or TX or whatever as well as you think that you do. If there is a will there is a way and anyone involved in voter fraud is going to find a way around the system, one way or another. Like someone mentioned before in person voter fraud probably isn't that big of a problem, whereas voter fraud in other forms may be.

P
No, it will not "stop" it, NOTHING WILL "stop" it, but it will help and then you add several more things that "help" and then you cut it down to a small problem instead of a "altering" and "fruadulent" elections problem.

You want to see corrupt, come to the town I live right outside of, the ENTIRE city goverment is paying (out of there bi weekly paycheck, which a couple have showed me and they brag about) or has paid (lump sum) for their position and even though the positions havr requirements, not a single one meets any of them or has "any" experience at all. In the last couple years since they have taken over, the city has went from a balanced budget to several million in debt (this is a town of 14000 people). All of them have ties to Blagobitch and whatever the current governors name is which in turn has ties to Chicago (Rahm) which has ties to Washington.

At least when the Republican crooks where in charge the friends they appointed actually met job requirements and had experience to where they were appointed.
Mr. G
4/11/2012 11:54am
The Left requires the criminal element to posses a certain amount of influence to further their aims.
P
4/11/2012 12:39pm
Mr. G wrote:
The Left requires the criminal element to posses a certain amount of influence to further their aims.
Criminal element, like the guys on Wall Street??? Oh wait, most of those guys aren't in line with "the left."

P
MotoX85
4/11/2012 1:05pm
Mr. G wrote:
Don't mean to get off topic, frankly I am sick of all of them. BOTH, BOTH sides are freaking crooks that I have to go to work for so they can steal my money.

Oldfart - If Paul wasn't such a loon, I would probably vote for him. I really like is "no taxes" stance. Any way to package his ideas in someone that doesn;'t need to be in the looney bin that lives on planet earth.
vet323
4/11/2012 1:08pm
Mr. G wrote:
P wrote:
Criminal element, like the guys on Wall Street??? Oh wait, most of those guys aren't in line with "the left."

P
Yup, except when it comes to election donations.
MotoX85
4/11/2012 1:11pm
Now that you know my position of, "I can't stand either one" go back a re-read what you typed, did you really mean to type "iit was probably some stuff when the republicans where in office" The previous city management (3 years ago) was Democrat also. They just were elected instead of appointed. When I referenced the rebuplican crooks I was going back to when Snider was in office, about 10 or 12 years ago. So the difference now is not dem or rep, it is elected vs appointed.

think you might have been stereotyping there P, careful.
MotoX85
4/11/2012 1:14pm
There you go with that "stop" word again, NOTHING will "stop" the problem, but every improvement, or attempted improvement will "help". If it helps or is an attempt to help, I am for it. Until you have a solution for a "stop", then you might wnat to be part of the attempt to help. If not.................you're the problem
P
4/11/2012 1:23pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Now that you know my position of, "I can't stand either one" go back a re-read what you typed, did you really mean to type "iit...
Now that you know my position of, "I can't stand either one" go back a re-read what you typed, did you really mean to type "iit was probably some stuff when the republicans where in office" The previous city management (3 years ago) was Democrat also. They just were elected instead of appointed. When I referenced the rebuplican crooks I was going back to when Snider was in office, about 10 or 12 years ago. So the difference now is not dem or rep, it is elected vs appointed.

think you might have been stereotyping there P, careful.
Whatever you say. The point is that if they were crooks then and they are crooks now (you said that) there really isn't a difference. They are going to get you one way or another.

P
P
4/11/2012 1:27pm
MotoX85 wrote:
There you go with that "stop" word again, NOTHING will "stop" the problem, but every improvement, or attempted improvement will "help". If it helps or is...
There you go with that "stop" word again, NOTHING will "stop" the problem, but every improvement, or attempted improvement will "help". If it helps or is an attempt to help, I am for it. Until you have a solution for a "stop", then you might wnat to be part of the attempt to help. If not.................you're the problem
Ok, help then. I don't think that it will "help" enough to really make a difference, not voter ID's. That's just MHO. I could be wrong though.

P
MotoX85
4/11/2012 1:41pm
Well you can definately think how you want, I can't say anything about that.

On another note, I need one of the deflection shields that seem to be so popular now a days. Are you not going comment on how you stated Rep when you didn;t know the previous people where Dem also. The area I live in is heavily Democrat (this is why I stay in the country).

Can I use one of those deflection shields with my wife.

Her: You never take out the trash, stop watching all those sports, your gonna get hurt on that damn motocycle.

Deflection shield response: You don't here much about the Marine Force Recon anymore do you? I wonder how long it takes to cut that grass (looking out at the grass around a airplane runway) (both of these are inside jokes that I do not have the time to explain)

I have got to get me one of those.
MotoX85
4/11/2012 1:52pm
Ok, I'm gonna explain one.

Took my kid to see the Blue Angels at Scott Air Force Base. As the planes where performing and we are laying ON the run way (since I work at Scott) my son looks at me and says " I wonder how long it takes to cut this grass" My mouth dropped and I literally had no response.

Best military air show pilots in the world performing at an air show we basically have what computes to front row, 50 yard line tickets and hes wondering about the grass.
SteveS
4/11/2012 3:35pm
You make him cut your yard, right? He has a frame of reference for grass cutting, saw the huge expanse of grass, wondered out loud. Perfectly logical.
musmanni
4/12/2012 9:56am
Mr. G wrote:
Funny thing is, the left only win national elections based on the female vote. The problem for the right is, they can't support women because then they lose the religious vote.

People love to argue politics but there are very few things that affect the presidential outcome. 1. women vote 2. Ohio and Florida. Most of the other states don't matter at all. Most states always vote the same way and the few, other than ohio and florida, that are swing states, don't have enough electoral votes to matter.
TeamGreen
4/12/2012 12:02pm
An honest Q: Where do you get your stats and if I drive...would ya like to go visit a few polling places in say...oh...I don't know...

Santa Ana, So. Pasadena..and...let's throw in...Down-Town L.A. ...?

We could have Lunch and watch in dis-belief.

Right off the Bus and into the Polling Place...and I'll let you make your own conclussions.

I'm jus' sayin'...

Post a reply to: We don't voter ID laws??? Yeaah right!!!

The Latest