Walking Dead

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2019 7:11 PM

This show sucks now. Tonite was boring with nothing to speak of. I’m out.

|

10/27/2019 8:58 PM

After watching every single episode for years, I finally tapped out a few seasons ago. Sometimes I think I should jump back in but most reviews and comment are negative. Really enjoyed it when it was good.

|

10/27/2019 9:09 PM

I got as far as the big storm...the new sesson is a pain...to much thinking back and the whole plot is lame.

|

10/27/2019 9:20 PM

MXant15 wrote:

After watching every single episode for years, I finally tapped out a few seasons ago. Sometimes I think I should jump back in but most reviews and comment are negative. Really enjoyed it when it was good.

I feel like i have invested so much time i have to see it out, but fuck this season is so brutal, i basically skip through episodes on the DVR just to see what sorta happens.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/27/2019 9:22 PM

If you've been watching up until now, then you know an episode like tonight is setting up for something yuge to happen.. .right before the midseaon break.

|

No Signature.

10/27/2019 9:29 PM

I got burnt out on that show probably five years ago.
I just watched zombieland 2 in theaters though. That was pretty funny

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

10/28/2019 4:05 AM

MXant15 wrote:

After watching every single episode for years, I finally tapped out a few seasons ago. Sometimes I think I should jump back in but most reviews and comment are negative. Really enjoyed it when it was good.

ocscottie wrote:

I feel like i have invested so much time i have to see it out, but fuck this season is so brutal, i basically skip through episodes on the DVR just to see what sorta happens.

That's me too, exactly.

I'll likely watch it in a half hour tonight, one finger on the FF button.

And that storm business - they go through how many seasons and years, time jumps and all, with nothing but fine summer weather - then suddenly a snow storm?

|

HAF

10/28/2019 4:06 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I got burnt out on that show probably five years ago.
I just watched zombieland 2 in theaters though. That was pretty funny

Ha, I just re-watched the original 2 weeks ago. Those zombied dudes can move fast.

|

HAF

10/28/2019 5:17 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I got burnt out on that show probably five years ago.
I just watched zombieland 2 in theaters though. That was pretty funny

ns503 wrote:

Ha, I just re-watched the original 2 weeks ago. Those zombied dudes can move fast.

Yeah they could run and climb fences and shit then . What the hell happened? Haha

|

10/28/2019 6:33 AM

I think last season and this season have been awesome. Everything seems better to me. No stupid gimmicks, stunts and fights have been better, music is better, dialogue actually sounds like what normal people would say. Now "Fear TWD" is a whole different story...

|

10/28/2019 8:04 AM

MXant15 wrote:

After watching every single episode for years, I finally tapped out a few seasons ago. Sometimes I think I should jump back in but most reviews and comment are negative. Really enjoyed it when it was good.

Same with me MXant. My wife and I would park in front of the TV waiting for the show to start. Then season after season started to drag on. We got too burned out and quit cold turkey.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

10/28/2019 8:49 AM

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/28/2019 10:13 AM

i stopped watching the season Negan came into the picture. the show jumped the shark tank.

i remember watching the first couple episodes of the entire series and was blown away at how good it was. it has fallen off big time.

|

11/1/2019 6:41 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

Yup and the best part is that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) returns....whistling

Photo
shocked
Photo
w00t
Photo
silly
Photo
pinch
Photo

|

11/1/2019 8:23 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

Boomslang wrote:

Yup and the best part is that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) returns....whistling

Photo
shocked
Photo
w00t
Photo
silly
Photo
pinch
Photo

she's hot as hell but i can't stand her character. she was really good in the early seasons, but after the "Negan" episode, she's become unbearable.

|

11/1/2019 8:33 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

Boomslang wrote:

Yup and the best part is that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) returns....whistling

Photo
shocked
Photo
w00t
Photo
silly
Photo
pinch
Photo

peelout wrote:

she's hot as hell but i can't stand her character. she was really good in the early seasons, but after the "Negan" episode, she's become unbearable.

Ya, these guys that write the scrips really know how to twist shit up. Maybe season 11 will be better.

I watch on the MovieHD App, so ill let the whole season build up and then I binge watch...hate this shit of waiting for episodes.

|

11/1/2019 9:48 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

Boomslang wrote:

Yup and the best part is that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) returns....whistling

Photo
shocked
Photo
w00t
Photo
silly
Photo
pinch
Photo

Lucky for her they didn't kill off her character. That network series she left to star in tanked pretty quickly.

|

11/1/2019 10:27 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Show has been renewed for an 11th season.

Boomslang wrote:

Yup and the best part is that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) returns....whistling

Photo
shocked
Photo
w00t
Photo
silly
Photo
pinch
Photo

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Lucky for her they didn't kill off her character. That network series she left to star in tanked pretty quickly.

Ya, the grass "looked" greener on the other side.....

|

11/1/2019 10:46 AM

No spoilers, but if you've read the comics you know there is much more ahead for her, depending on how much they change things.

|

No Signature.

11/1/2019 10:57 AM

71Fish wrote:

No spoilers, but if you've read the comics you know there is much more ahead for her, depending on how much they change things.

Had no idea there were comics out. With that said, I'll keep it that way......just got off my gaming addiction and back onto my guitars..

|

11/1/2019 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/1/2019 11:31 AM

Had to stop watching after season 3. Didn’t take me long to figure out it’s all the same over and over. Season 1 was awesome though

|

11/1/2019 12:10 PM

Boomslang wrote:

Had no idea there were comics out. With that said, I'll keep it that way......just got off my gaming addiction and back onto my guitars..

got off the gaming addiction a little too soon, bro. The Outer Worlds is absolute titties and beer.

|