WTF !!

JAFO92
12/8/2017 9:43am
newmann wrote:
Fed Ex driver deserves a tip.
Yessir, she did a great job keeping that thing dry (that was right before that rain set in a few days ago), and with handling as well. Sometimes I catch 'em just chunking a package over like a haybale.
Hut
12/8/2017 9:44am
Check out this pooch. Cool
jeffro503
12/8/2017 9:48am
Well Bobby , just be happy you didn't get this shit like we did up here last winter. About 2.5 feet of snow in about 24hrs. Really wet and heavy and did a bunch of damage. I couldn't get my work vans out of my drive way for over 2 weeks. Freakin' sucked!

JAFO92
12/8/2017 9:50am
Oh man that blows bigtime. Ive said it over and over, you guys up north are some tough mofos.

The Shop

Hut
12/8/2017 10:08am
Here is a little storm that came to ManDan ND the day after the Master's a few years ago April 15th
F150 at our Hotel,

Guess who worked a half day Laughing ,

jeffro503
12/8/2017 10:18am
JAFO92 wrote:
Oh man that blows bigtime. Ive said it over and over, you guys up north are some tough mofos.
Well we definitely can get the best and worst of both worlds up here. Usually our Spring , summer and fall are great for riding. But the winter?.....usually when it hits , it hits. Love it up here though!
XXVoid MainXX
12/8/2017 10:34am
newmann wrote:
Fed Ex driver deserves a tip.
JAFO92 wrote:
Yessir, she did a great job keeping that thing dry (that was right before that rain set in a few days ago), and with handling as...
Yessir, she did a great job keeping that thing dry (that was right before that rain set in a few days ago), and with handling as well. Sometimes I catch 'em just chunking a package over like a haybale.
I think she saw the camera and was extra careful. Makes me want to at least put some dummy cameras out. Smile
JAFO92
12/8/2017 10:48am
I think she saw the camera and was extra careful. Makes me want to at least put some dummy cameras out. Smile
That one isnt right out in the open, theres a bird house right there and its inside the doorway. You can see it if you look for it, but more often than not Ive noticed most persons only see a birdhouse there. After lookin' again, I think you are right.
peelout
12/8/2017 12:47pm
JAFO92 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Well we definitely can get the best and worst of both worlds up here. Usually our Spring , summer and fall are great for riding. But...
Well we definitely can get the best and worst of both worlds up here. Usually our Spring , summer and fall are great for riding. But the winter?.....usually when it hits , it hits. Love it up here though!
bunch a no-snow-driving-sons-of-bitches is more like it

i was up there one time and there was a little sleet, about 5 minutes worth. the whole fucking road system shut down. i imagine everyone was pulling over to whine about it on facebook, ask for advice, and while they were at it ordering more granola and hemp online. fuckin' hippies.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
12/8/2017 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 2:34pm
Being from North Texas, I was just like "Hey, snow." I didn't even think about how most of the kids who live in Central/South Texas hardly ever see snow. It was chaos on campus last night.

Decided to take a swim in the river, too. It felt like 30 outside but the water was in the upper 60s. Felt amazing.
scooter5002
12/8/2017 2:47pm
JAFO92 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Well we definitely can get the best and worst of both worlds up here. Usually our Spring , summer and fall are great for riding. But...
peelout wrote:
bunch a no-snow-driving-sons-of-bitches is more like it i was up there one time and there was a little sleet, about 5 minutes worth. the whole fucking...
bunch a no-snow-driving-sons-of-bitches is more like it

i was up there one time and there was a little sleet, about 5 minutes worth. the whole fucking road system shut down. i imagine everyone was pulling over to whine about it on facebook, ask for advice, and while they were at it ordering more granola and hemp online. fuckin' hippies.
You should’ve seen Vancouver BC last winter, when they got slammed a couple of times. Fuck me, you had to call ahead to reserve a spot in the median, it was insane, the iron run off into the rhubarb. So many Nine Irons and Camel Pilots dont have a clue what to do, and they can’t even stay home. Best part was how FAR they went after they shot off the road. Haulin ass, like the sun is shining in July.

Post a reply to: WTF !!

The Latest