Vital MX

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2018 7:01 AM

Is the only internet place I post in now. I deleted Facebook couple of month ago. Stupidity there is unbearable. Twitter, Instagram- I don`t remember last time I logged in.
How about you?

|

5/10/2018 7:04 AM

I know there are dingbats everywhere on the interwebs but Facebook is THE most horrible with the shit people post/repost. I hardly go on there but do still have it.

|

5/10/2018 7:15 AM

Never had a Facebook account. Keep waiting for it to die before I'm forced to sign up! Lots of Vintage MX stuff there that I miss out on.

|

5/10/2018 7:39 AM

newmann wrote:

Never had a Facebook account. Keep waiting for it to die before I'm forced to sign up! Lots of Vintage MX stuff there that I ...more

Yeah I use facebook for that type of stuff. The midwest vintage series has a page . There's no shortage of buy and sell pages either.

|

5/10/2018 7:41 AM

I have Facebook but don't really use it. My partner just tags me in loads of shit so I use it for that.
Instagram, but only post every couple of months, good to see what the MX scene is upto though (and suicidegirls).
Only forum I use is this.

|

5/10/2018 7:43 AM

My Facebook has gotten to the point where I have blocked posts from most of my "friends" except those into motocross, snowmobiles, skid steers..etc. I follow a handful of motox companies and pages..

I also use it for browsing for shit people are selling and to sell things myself locally - there is a decent mx classified page in my area.

|

5/10/2018 7:49 AM

newmann wrote:

Never had a Facebook account. Keep waiting for it to die before I'm forced to sign up! Lots of Vintage MX stuff there that I ...more

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Yeah I use facebook for that type of stuff. The midwest vintage series has a page . There's no shortage of buy and sell pages ...more

There's no shortage of buy and sell pages either.

Probably a good thing I never signed up...blush
|

5/10/2018 7:50 AM

Facebook is still a good place to follow your likes, turning into a very bad place to see how your friends/family are doing. Mainly due to post of political nature.

I follow racing/Moto/dual sport/adventure bike pages and find very useful information and answers to questions from other like minded enthusiast.

|

5/10/2018 7:52 AM

Never had Facebook. You don't miss what you never had.

|

5/10/2018 8:01 AM

Here and a local hunting site for posting , I have an Instagram account to look at pictures.

|

5/11/2018 8:01 PM

I Had Facebook in college. When it was called “the Facebook” it was a where’s the party at?. And to meet chics. Poke. Poke. Netflix was just entering the streaming business. Once they opened it up to grandma I dumped it.

|

GP740
Since 1987

5/11/2018 9:55 PM

newmann wrote:

Same here. Kind of sucks not having it sometimes. I miss out on some good local classifieds and some cool Moto stuff. Also wasn't invited to my 10 year class reunion a few years ago because I don't have Facebook lol. Oh well, there's more BS on there than good.

|

5/11/2018 10:30 PM

I'm with most you guys. Now days this is pretty much my go to place for discussions. Never did facebook , Twitter ect.....since everyone seems to quit using them anyways.

I love it here , but I really wish we had a " say what you want about anything " type category. I would rather talk politics , religion , astronomy , science and so forth with you guys.

But.....anyways , yeah pretty much it's just here for me any more.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/11/2018 10:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2018 10:37 PM

kongols wrote:

Is the only internet place I post in now. I deleted Facebook couple of month ago. Stupidity there is unbearable. Twitter, ...more

I stopped using FB when I found a girlfriend about 10 years ago. By the time I broke up with her a few years later, I was weaned off my FB addiction and I found it hard to get started up again. I never did twitter or instagram. I find it a little sad that you are insinuating that Vital is the standard for intelligence in social media...not second guessing it, as I trust you...just sad by it.

|

5/11/2018 10:51 PM

kongols wrote:

Is the only internet place I post in now. I deleted Facebook couple of month ago. Stupidity there is unbearable. Twitter, ...more

Motoxdoc wrote:

I stopped using FB when I found a girlfriend about 10 years ago. By the time I broke up with her a few years later, I was ...more

Not that it's the most trusted probably.....but we all came here at first for the same thing....dirt bikes. And when the conversation veers off into another subject / topic.....I'd rather discuss it with people I talk to about my bikes. As in.....keep it in the same crowd. I mean , where else can I discuss " light " politics or social subjects....and then get advice on an exhaust for my Husky 125?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

5/11/2018 11:20 PM

kongols wrote:

Motoxdoc wrote:

I stopped using FB when I found a girlfriend about 10 years ago. By the time I broke up with her a few years later, I was ...more

You got me wrong. I get my info from wide range of sites on internet. What I meant is that Vital MX is the only place I post in or share anything.

|

5/11/2018 11:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2018 4:18 AM

Pulled the plug on Facebook in '12. The coup de grâce, got into "friendly" debates about Sandy Hook. This "Best Personality" from High School was not wired for that form of Social Media. Never had Instachat, Snapgram, or Tweeter. Not into info overload. I like Vital more than I should, try not to share too much, but it has been a great experience since I've been active the last 3 or 4 years.

|

5/12/2018 12:02 AM

kongols wrote:

Motoxdoc wrote:

kongols wrote:

You got me wrong. I get my info from wide range of sites on internet. What I meant is that Vital MX is the only place I post ...more

This pretty much for me to except a few PC tech sites and race sim stuff. I also terrorize Youtube haha.

|

5/12/2018 5:04 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Never had Facebook. You don't miss what you never had.

I had it and quit it, 8yrs ago......still don't miss it.

|

5/12/2018 5:43 AM

I still use and actually enjoy Facebook. It is what you make it. I avoid the political crap, idiots on both sides of the argument. I unfollowed any and all MX/SX pages because of race result spoilers. I follow a MX classified page and a Michigan trail rider page. Had Snapchat for maybe a week. Thought it was dumb. I have Twitter only because my kids are on it and the wife and I monitor what they do on it.

|

5/12/2018 6:28 AM

Facebooks + politics is a baaaddd recipe.....

|

HAF

5/12/2018 3:38 PM

I had FB for about a month seven years ago. Now that I read about vintage classifieds I might have to rethink it.

|

5/12/2018 7:47 PM

Vital is pretty much the only place I post. Would also like some light political/world/national events discussion. I can see the problem for GB though.
The reason we are here in the first place is we like adrenaline and competition. That combination can bring out some heated threads.

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler®

5/13/2018 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2018 11:10 AM

Yep vital and Snapchat is all I have. Vitals actually pretty great even with the idiots lol keeps it entertaining

|