Viewing American Netflix in South Africa or any other country

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2019 5:08 AM

American Netflix has 90% more viewing content than what we have in SA.

I run a TV Box off a 20meg line uncapped and have no problems streaming.

I want to subscribe for an American account but need to hide / change my local IP Address or VPN.

Anyone here with the know-how / experience to point me in the right direction?

|

9/23/2019 5:41 AM

Anyone know?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/23/2019 5:53 AM

They pick up every VPN blocker I’ve tried.

|

9/23/2019 6:21 AM

Sully wrote:

They pick up every VPN blocker I’ve tried.

Thank you gents,

Sully, that is where my problem is at. After doing some due-diligence via Google, i found a site selling VPNs. They claim to provide a great service at a cost of $4,99 / month. The snag is one has to sign with them for a 2yr subscription.

I can see the outcome....I subscribe and it works for a bit before I get cut off...

|

9/23/2019 6:25 AM

My friend thinks this is worth a try

https://nordvpn.com/

|

9/23/2019 6:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2019 6:36 AM

On a side note, to the dude who down voted my original post, I ain't bothered at all but you need to sit down and reflect on yourself a little. I mean, are you really such a c#@t that you get kicks out of that? Someone standing on your dick everyday?

Anyways, with an attitude like that I can only wish you good luck with life...

|

9/23/2019 6:30 AM

Achahoish wrote:

My friend thinks this is worth a try

https://nordvpn.com/

Thanks, ill have a look

|

9/23/2019 9:52 PM

In the past, I watch Netflix through the Opera web browser and set the location of there VPN service to the Americas and presto you have access to the full Netflix catalog. But now that trick doesn't work anymore. The only way to really bypass the Georestrictions that Netflix has is to join a paid VPN service, and the general consensus is that Nordvpn is the best (thanks George at my Apknite company). Problem is that it will cost you the same as your Netflix subscription.

|

9/24/2019 1:39 AM

cribbling wrote:

In the past, I watch Netflix through the Opera web browser and set the location of there VPN service to the Americas and presto you have access to the full Netflix catalog. But now that trick doesn't work anymore. The only way to really bypass the Georestrictions that Netflix has is to join a paid VPN service, and the general consensus is that Nordvpn is the best (thanks George at my Apknite company). Problem is that it will cost you the same as your Netflix subscription.

Thank you Cribbling, that is exactly the advise I was looking for. I do not mind paying for both services.

|

9/24/2019 4:21 AM

When I was in South Korea I used something that blocked my location. If it was a VPN blocker, that's not what we called it. Might have been though since I didn't know what a VPN was back then. I think it was called "hot spot" or something similar. I was using the free version with ads and didn't like that. There was also an ad free subscription.

|

No Signature.

9/26/2019 4:05 AM

It works fine in Italy but I opened the account in Texas, not sure that matters?

|

9/26/2019 6:23 AM

Boomslang wrote:

On a side note, to the dude who down voted my original post, I ain't bothered at all but you need to sit down and reflect on yourself a little. I mean, are you really such a c#@t that you get kicks out of that? Someone standing on your dick everyday?

Anyways, with an attitude like that I can only wish you good luck with life...

Our resident "paid forum poster" inspector needs to refine his triggers lest he be renamed Clouseau.

|

9/26/2019 11:29 PM

VetMX.com wrote:

It works fine in Italy but I opened the account in Texas, not sure that matters?

Im going to have a friend open an account for me in LA and ill try log in from here with it. Ill revert back as to if it works

|