Video Games?

mrdirtman66
10/25/2017 7:10am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 8:11pm
How does the vital community feel about video games here's my favorite YouTuber I don't think he gets enough hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQk5J5I0KY
|
JRT812
10/25/2017 7:26am
Don't want to speak for the vital community, but I feel like someone is trying to get views on their YouTube channel that apparently doesn't get enough hype.

Oh, I could waste a day and my savings playing a 25 cent galaga machine.
gabrielito
10/25/2017 9:19am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 9:28am
JRT812 wrote:
Don't want to speak for the vital community, but I feel like someone is trying to get views on their YouTube channel that apparently doesn't get...
Don't want to speak for the vital community, but I feel like someone is trying to get views on their YouTube channel that apparently doesn't get enough hype.

Oh, I could waste a day and my savings playing a 25 cent galaga machine.
The ol string tied to the quarter trick worked great for Galaga. I'm an expert at that game because of it.

The Shop

10/25/2017 9:53am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 9:54am
What the hell does that youtube video and video games have to do with each other? Nice try dickweed
10/25/2017 1:05pm
Smart move my friend. You missed absolutely nothing relative to this place.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
10/25/2017 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2017 8:04pm
OP,

Got any vid, or tips for sharpening my Pong skills?

Which do you prefer, a comb or pencil when playing Track and Field?

When is the best time to lay down the oil slick in Spy Hunter? Or, are the smoke screens better?
10/26/2017 10:32am
first post and it contains a link. click click click!!!
Squidward
10/26/2017 12:41pm
Just had a teacher today call video games a waste of time, of course the biggest dork in the class had to jump up and defend video games with his life. That made me like them just a bit less. I find them entertaining and play time to time, the MX vs ATV's are pretty fun, but I don't get the whole; make a youtube channel and have people watch me play video games.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/26/2017 12:48pm
Squidward wrote:
Just had a teacher today call video games a waste of time, of course the biggest dork in the class had to jump up and defend...
Just had a teacher today call video games a waste of time, of course the biggest dork in the class had to jump up and defend video games with his life. That made me like them just a bit less. I find them entertaining and play time to time, the MX vs ATV's are pretty fun, but I don't get the whole; make a youtube channel and have people watch me play video games.
When you're making a couple hundred thousand dollars to multi millions a year playing video game it's pretty easy to see why some people get into it at the hardcore level. Sure beats working 9 to 5!
10/26/2017 1:02pm
Pretty much exclusively played mx games the past few years. Heck i have an old CRT tv with a N64 & PS1 around for them nostalgic old ones also. (SX Circuit is still fun!)

As for youtube stuff, not a big fan of the jump cut shouting type of game youtuber things. I sometimes play Super Mario Maker with my brother on his Wii U and they have some fun youtubers that create super hard levels and later make videos on them etc, pretty fun for me. Mainly stay interested in that type of stuff because they are extremely skilled so it's kinda fun to see whats possible..
Squidward
10/26/2017 2:34pm
Squidward wrote:
Just had a teacher today call video games a waste of time, of course the biggest dork in the class had to jump up and defend...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
When you're making a couple hundred thousand dollars to multi millions a year playing video game it's pretty easy to see why some people get into...
When you're making a couple hundred thousand dollars to multi millions a year playing video game it's pretty easy to see why some people get into it at the hardcore level. Sure beats working 9 to 5!
Good point.... I just like how every nerd in the world thinks it's gonna be them tooLaughing
ocscottie
10/26/2017 2:44pm
Has anyone seen DRL (Drone Racing League)? Its so badass! Not talking about the video game im talking about the real drone racing, they showed the whole series on ESPN and i was so into it, very exciting racing.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
10/26/2017 5:34pm
ocscottie wrote:
Has anyone seen DRL (Drone Racing League)? Its so badass! Not talking about the video game im talking about the real drone racing, they showed the...
Has anyone seen DRL (Drone Racing League)? Its so badass! Not talking about the video game im talking about the real drone racing, they showed the whole series on ESPN and i was so into it, very exciting racing.
The pilots are nuts. If there was a group local enough to me, I would be committed to it.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
10/26/2017 6:07pm
ocscottie wrote:
Has anyone seen DRL (Drone Racing League)? Its so badass! Not talking about the video game im talking about the real drone racing, they showed the...
Yeah, it looks so much fun! Really cool.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/26/2017 8:11pm
Squidward wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
When you're making a couple hundred thousand dollars to multi millions a year playing video game it's pretty easy to see why some people get into...
Squidward wrote:
Good point.... I just like how every nerd in the world thinks it's gonna be them tooLaughing
LOL yeah that's definitely not going to happen. The people that do it for a living have dedicated a lot of time in order to get there. Some people on Twitch have a loyal following that donate cash and are able to make some extra cash doing so then you have others that literally makes hundreds of thousands to multi millions a year by building up their YouTube channel. That takes a lot of time.

I like video games and have been playing them since I was a kid but streaming my gaming online via Twitch or YouTube is just not for me. I don't have the pesonality or patience to build a channel. There would be way too much fuck's, MF'er, assholes, etc. I get pretty competitive and when shit isn't going my way, language gets a little bit colorful lol.

I've seen drone racing on TV before but I'm not into it. Anyone know if there's people making a living doing that yet? If not it's only a matter of time in my opinion. It'll keep growing just like eSports.

Post a reply to: Video Games?

The Latest