Vehicle GPS units.

fcr
2/25/2011 1:37pm
I just got a new truck with a built in nav system, traffic updates are worth having here in Southern Calif.. Never thought I would use that but I do, my Droid works well here also. Use it just for gross navigation, then I let my innate man system kick in. That is how I found KTM in Murrieta, my innate man system kicked in.
2/25/2011 2:10pm
Void Main wrote:
I just bought another Garmin this past weekend. That's about the 10th Garmin GPS I have bought. You would think I would be buying Tom Tom...
I just bought another Garmin this past weekend. That's about the 10th Garmin GPS I have bought. You would think I would be buying Tom Tom since they run Linux but they came out after I started with the Garmins and I have had really good luck with Garmin units. I must say that I also have an Android Phone and the Navigation on the Android phone kicks some serious ass. It only has one major problem that causes me to still need a regular GPS unit. It pulls the maps off of the Internet as you drive so if you lose your data network while driving in the sticks the Navigation becomes useless. I do a lot of driving in the sticks where there is no data connectivity.
10th GPS you've bought? are you kidding me? 10th?
Racer92
2/25/2011 2:13pm
10th GPS you've bought? are you kidding me? 10th?
Probably right. Them unix geeks cant find their way out of a box...... Tongue

The Shop

Post a reply to: Vehicle GPS units.

The Latest