Vegemite

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2018 9:44 AM

So in the beer thread our good friends down under mentioned their love of Vegemite. I want to give it a try and don't know where to get it other than Amazon.
Is this the stuff you guys eat?
Photo

|

No Signature.

11/24/2018 9:57 AM

Yep. That's the stuff.

Buy the smallest one. Apparently taste like shit.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/24/2018 12:10 PM

Smells like shit too.

|

11/24/2018 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2018 12:32 PM

Don’t do it tastes like stock cubes spread on bread it’s rank as fuck. It’s a by product if making beer so dump it and just drink the beer.

|

11/24/2018 1:31 PM

Get fucked all except OP.

Ezza I’m thinking you vote Greens too?? Haha

|

11/24/2018 1:46 PM

My breakfast Photo

|

11/24/2018 5:24 PM

Chocolate chip cookie with a hunk of butter and a smear a Bel Ray waterproof grease?

|

11/24/2018 7:33 PM

Jrewing wrote:

My breakfast Photo

Is that a block of government cheese next to the vegemite? My mom brought that stuff home one time only to watch my dad throw it in the back yard for the dogs.

|

11/24/2018 8:10 PM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

11/24/2018 10:56 PM

Jrewing wrote:

My breakfast Photo

Nighttrain wrote:

Is that a block of government cheese next to the vegemite? My mom brought that stuff home one time only to watch my dad throw it in the back yard for the dogs.

Unsalted Irish butter.

|

11/24/2018 10:57 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Chocolate chip cookie with a hunk of butter and a smear a Bel Ray waterproof grease?

Yeah that’s funny, I give you that!

|

11/24/2018 11:56 PM

Farkin delicious. Hot toast, smear the butter and then a very light spread of the black gold.
As Jrewing said, the rest of you can go and get fucked

|

11/25/2018 1:29 AM

You fucks should hand in your passport if you don't like it! What an outrage haha

Crusty bread and cheese are welcome additions also.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/25/2018 3:00 AM

MJC wrote:

Farkin delicious. Hot toast, smear the butter and then a very light spread of the black gold.

You sound like my wife and I tell her if the shit was any good you’d spread it up thick n juicy like Nutella or peanutbutter or honey or jam Fark anything but vaginamite..... but it taste like when you lick a nine volt battery it’s an acquired taste that requires one to not have and taste smile

|

11/25/2018 4:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 4:27 AM

Deja New wrote:

You sound like my wife and I tell her if the shit was any good you’d spread it up thick n juicy like Nutella or peanutbutter or honey or jam Fark anything but vaginamite..... but it taste like when you lick a nine volt battery it’s an acquired taste that requires one to not have and taste smile

You probably drink VB ya cunt

|

11/25/2018 4:35 AM

Just give it a go fellas, you’re doing it wrong if you hate it. You need toast straight from the toaster and waste no time putting a good layer of butter on, let it melt. The spread the Vegemite over lightly and that’s how you do it.
Cheese on top is a good addition or do the same thing as toast with crumpets!!

|

11/25/2018 5:14 AM

If you have to spread it lightly and add a bunch of other shit to it why bother ? Just leave it off and pop a vitamin b supplement with your breakfast. wink

|

11/25/2018 10:47 AM

Crusty bread, farm house sharp cheddar, vegemite/marmite under the broiler...tits, as they say. Top 10 taste sensations ever. Put it beside some bangers, fried eggs and tomatoes...Top 3...easy.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

11/25/2018 12:34 PM

MJC wrote:

Deja New wrote:

MJC wrote:

You probably drink VB ya cunt

Nope wouldn’t drink that cat piss either. I was born with tastebuds that work w00t but each to their own be a fucking boring planet if we all liked the same shit.

|

11/25/2018 1:02 PM

Nothing like down under vitard on vitard hate laughing

|

11/25/2018 1:10 PM

I have nightmares of being forced to eat Vegemite, drink XXXX, and watch The Project, while listening to John Williamson.

Needed a good laugh ya cunts.laughing

|

11/25/2018 1:23 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I have nightmares of being forced to eat Vegemite, drink XXXX, and watch The Project, while listening to John Williamson.

All at the same time w00t that’s pure fucking evil.

|

11/25/2018 1:27 PM

This painting was done with vegemite.

Photo

Lucky cause if she’d been painted with any other condiment the flies would have eaten it blink

|

11/25/2018 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 1:35 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Pfft your wet dreams!!

|

11/25/2018 1:35 PM

Deja New wrote:

This painting was done with vegemite.

Photo

Lucky cause if she’d been painted with any other condiment the flies would have eaten it blink

Hahaha

|

11/25/2018 1:40 PM

I'm not gonna trust the guys who come from a country founded on prison food when it comes to what tastes good grin

|

11/25/2018 2:12 PM

I've heard that Vegemite is compared to Nutella? Any truth to that?

I've never had it so I don't know.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/25/2018 2:16 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not even slightly close I’m not a fan of either but I’ll take the chocolate spread any day over the salty stock cube beer extract ( reject ) spread.

|

11/25/2018 2:17 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

In France you can get Nutella at Micky D / Maccas you can’t get vegemite here in OZ at McDonnalds.

|

11/25/2018 2:42 PM

Pretty funny we just bought the shit back from America last year.

|