newmann
1/18/2017 9:14pm
|
MR. X
1/19/2017 2:45am
Someone just got rich.
JAFO92
1/19/2017 5:28am
Never understood why people would wanna suck their lungs full of anything but clean air.
Cygnus
1/19/2017 7:24am
He modified the thing so good luck with a lawsuit.

The Shop

1/19/2017 8:47am
Just buried my father Monday. He died from smoking induced lung cancer. To the smokers, if they watch a person suffer from lung cancer and wither away, both physically and mentally, eventually to death. I wonder if they will still keep smoking.

yak651
Fantasy
168th
1/19/2017 9:23am
Just buried my father Monday. He died from smoking induced lung cancer. To the smokers, if they watch a person suffer from lung cancer and wither...
Just buried my father Monday. He died from smoking induced lung cancer. To the smokers, if they watch a person suffer from lung cancer and wither away, both physically and mentally, eventually to death. I wonder if they will still keep smoking.

Sorry for your loss. My dad was in Korean conflict, started smoking lucky strikes back then. Remember when I was a kid going to the store to pick him up a carton...anyhow also remember every morning he would be hacking up a lung from smoking a pack a day. That was my incentive not to smoke, I knew I didn't want to do that every morning...
1/19/2017 9:33am
Just buried my father Monday. He died from smoking induced lung cancer. To the smokers, if they watch a person suffer from lung cancer and wither...

yak651 wrote:
Sorry for your loss. My dad was in Korean conflict, started smoking lucky strikes back then. Remember when I was a kid going to the store...
Sorry for your loss. My dad was in Korean conflict, started smoking lucky strikes back then. Remember when I was a kid going to the store to pick him up a carton...anyhow also remember every morning he would be hacking up a lung from smoking a pack a day. That was my incentive not to smoke, I knew I didn't want to do that every morning...
My dad was in Vietnam and they gave him free smokes. That's when he started. 50+ years of smoking.
as a kid I remember him smoking in the house, full clouds of smoke in the living room as I watched cartoons.
Several of my high school friends smoked. My college roommate smoked too. I would take a puff here and there just to remind me how gross it was.
XXVoid MainXX
1/19/2017 9:57am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2017 9:59am
Sorry to hear that DB! RIP pops! When I was stationed in Germany I bought cartons of generics for $1 per carton and cartons of Marlboro reds for $2 per carton (on my ration card). I smoked a lot back then, as did "most" of us. I think many started smoking in basic training because smokers would get a "smoke break". I remember the expediter van on the flight-line always being so full of smoke I couldn't even breath and it would make my eyes burn, and I was a heavy smoker myself. I smoked for over 20 years and It's probably been 15 or 20 since I quit. I agree with Racer92, why anyone would want anything but clean air going into their lungs, especially today knowing what we know, seems so weird. Not to mention you can't get Marlboros for 20 cents per pack anymore.
1/19/2017 5:00pm
In all honesty my brother vape's it helps him to quit smoking and i just told him he looked like a effing idiot. What's bothering me the most is that even kids that are 13-14 years old are already doing it right now. they are trying to make rings with smoke or whatever figures they can make for those that do vape FYI you look stupid
Skidaddle
1/19/2017 5:08pm
Saw a douche nozzle guy plow through an intersection taking out everyone last week.

The car was so fuckin full of smoke or vapor or whatever the fuck it is, surely he couldn't see shit.
Its funny watching people suck on dildos, but better than the stench of cigarettes.
1/20/2017 7:50am

Sorry to hear that I went throught he same with my uncle. Inhibitors kept him around for 18 months but eventually it spread to his brain. Funny thing was the first time he went in to the hospital before he was diagnosed he sat in the parking lot and smoked one last cigarette knowing they were going to find something esentially quitting cold turkey.
peelout
1/20/2017 10:19am
my sister and her husband use them because they helped them stop smoking.... but now they're both more addicted to these fucking vapes than they ever were on cigarettes.

i showed them this article and they instantly got on the defensive saying shit like, he's probably an idiot that didn't take care of his battery, had a leak, etc, blah blah blah

i fucking hate vapes
JAFO92
1/20/2017 10:21am
That sucks Peely, you know what they say, denial aint a river in Egypt.... Sad
1/20/2017 10:35am
peelout wrote:
my sister and her husband use them because they helped them stop smoking.... but now they're both more addicted to these fucking vapes than they ever...
my sister and her husband use them because they helped them stop smoking.... but now they're both more addicted to these fucking vapes than they ever were on cigarettes.

i showed them this article and they instantly got on the defensive saying shit like, he's probably an idiot that didn't take care of his battery, had a leak, etc, blah blah blah

i fucking hate vapes
I told my brother he looked like an idiot doing it.
1/20/2017 2:36pm
Joe Rogan appropriately refers to vapes as robot dicks.

JW381
1/21/2017 12:31pm
Joe Rogan appropriately refers to vapes as robot dicks. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/20/170308/s1200_IMG_2620.jpg[/img]
Joe Rogan appropriately refers to vapes as robot dicks.

Wow this is so sikk I can only think to imagine how much bitchez I would get if I could pop thicc milky vape clouds like dat this is so sikk
vetmxr
1/21/2017 5:26pm
when I see some hot shot smoking one of those things, I immediately look for ways to completely avoid him....Smile
1/21/2017 10:23pm
JW381 wrote:
Wow this is so sikk I can only think to imagine how much bitchez I would get if I could pop thicc milky vape clouds like...
Wow this is so sikk I can only think to imagine how much bitchez I would get if I could pop thicc milky vape clouds like dat this is so sikk
Remember what they say about sick vape clouds, if you're going to blow hard, you better suck harder!
APLMAN99
1/22/2017 11:12am
Yeah, I've known some people who used them to help quit smoking, and I view that differently.

But I also know some young jackasses who weren't tobacco smokers who simply jumped on the latest fad, and they are the ones who look completely stupid.

I remember being in a grocery store about a year or so ago and this total clichéd hipster dirtbag starts vaping in the produce section. Store management comes and tells him that it's not allowed and he goes full on Patrick Henry, give me liberty or give me death on everyone around. Says he has a right to do this wherever he wants because the manager doesn't know whether he's using it to stop a smoking addiction or not, and if he is then it's covered under the ADA. It was pretty epic!

Store manager asks one of the clerks to call the cops, but before they get there some older guy tells the kid that if he decides to continue vaping in the store, he was going to exercise his ADA rights himself and allow his anger issue "disease" to rip his silly gauges out of both of the kid's ears.

He left pretty quickly.

Post a reply to: Vaping...douche flutes

The Latest