Unlimited hydroplane live stream

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2018 9:19 AM

They race later,testing now.

In California so after 3 est i guess. Seen some good races this summer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHJPbpgKUM

|

9/16/2018 9:21 AM

Here is some vintage rally cars in a old town bout to race, looks dangerous,like it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJaksEvEiI

|

9/16/2018 9:50 AM

hillbilly wrote:

They race later,testing now.

In California so after 3 est i guess. Seen some good races this summer

...more

Unlimited Hydros are from another planet. That shit is so unreal.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/16/2018 12:54 PM

hillbilly wrote:

They race later,testing now.

In California so after 3 est i guess. Seen some good races this summer

...more

ocscottie wrote:

Unlimited Hydros are from another planet. That shit is so unreal.

Miss the old piston engines ,p51 mustang was the shit , Merlin or rolls Royce ,can't remember which was the more power.

|

9/16/2018 10:26 PM

hillbilly wrote:

They race later,testing now.

In California so after 3 est i guess. Seen some good races this summer

...more

ocscottie wrote:

Unlimited Hydros are from another planet. That shit is so unreal.

hillbilly wrote:

Miss the old piston engines ,p51 mustang was the shit , Merlin or rolls Royce ,can't remember which was the more power.

How about a front engine Allison v12. Enjoyed watching the piston engine hydroplanes when they had the races on tv in the senenties. Nothing like the sound and watching the driver sitting behind one of those engines wrestling the big steering wheel. Not the same when the driver disappeared under the canopy and the giant airplane engines got replaced with turbines.

Photo

|