Unconstitutional Santorum

jtomasik
3/13/2012 7:21am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2012 4:55pm
Heard a clip from his speech last night, and he said that he would be bringing god back into America. Last thing we need is the retarded religious asking their myths to run the country. This is what the Constitutional founders were trying to avoid.
|
B DUB 333
3/13/2012 7:40am
jtomasik wrote:
Heard a clip from his speech last night, and he said that he would be bringing god back into America. Last thing we need is the...
Heard a clip from his speech last night, and he said that he would be bringing god back into America. Last thing we need is the retarded religious asking their myths to run the country. This is what the Constitutional founders were trying to avoid.
yeah, if everyone follwed the ten commandments this place would really suck....
jchek779
3/13/2012 7:55am
Does Rick Santorum teleport back and forth between 2012 and 1952? The disturbing part is that this guy is still around. This country is fucked.
motosmith
3/13/2012 8:11am
I'd rather have a Muslim run the country. Oh, wait.....

The Shop

Titan1
3/13/2012 10:45am
As I've said before, I'm casting my vote for Ron Paul in the primary....but if he doesn't win the nomination (it isn't likely that he will)....I am at a complete loss for who to vote for. I don't care for Romney or Santorum, and I dispise Newt...and I don't really care for Obama either. I honestly can't see me voting for any of them. What's a guy to do?

I am just so absolutely fed up with the republicans (and their war on everything but big corporations) and I'm fed up with the democrats (and their "spread the wealth around" "the rich need to pay their fair share" "the government is the solution" and the radical environmetnalists that seem so entrenched in their party)...for the first time in my life (since I was 18) I'm honestly considering not voting this year because I have a very hard time finding anything in any of the candidates that I actually like. And that is frustrating beyond measure...
motogeezer
3/13/2012 1:22pm
Titan1 wrote:
As I've said before, I'm casting my vote for Ron Paul in the primary....but if he doesn't win the nomination (it isn't likely that he will)....I...
As I've said before, I'm casting my vote for Ron Paul in the primary....but if he doesn't win the nomination (it isn't likely that he will)....I am at a complete loss for who to vote for. I don't care for Romney or Santorum, and I dispise Newt...and I don't really care for Obama either. I honestly can't see me voting for any of them. What's a guy to do?

I am just so absolutely fed up with the republicans (and their war on everything but big corporations) and I'm fed up with the democrats (and their "spread the wealth around" "the rich need to pay their fair share" "the government is the solution" and the radical environmetnalists that seem so entrenched in their party)...for the first time in my life (since I was 18) I'm honestly considering not voting this year because I have a very hard time finding anything in any of the candidates that I actually like. And that is frustrating beyond measure...
In the last few elections, I've found myself voting for the most obscure candidate on the ballot, just to cancel one other person's big party vote.

I used to write in someone I respected, but with the electronic ballots, It's more hassle than it's worth.

kcadrenalin
3/13/2012 1:35pm
You dumbfucks bitch and moan about somebody who has absolutely no power over you whatsoever (Santorum) and yet are perfectly fine with the Communist in the White House who circumvents the Constitution on a daily basis. That old saying about "you get the government you deserve" really is true.
Jakes Dad
3/13/2012 1:47pm
jchek779 wrote:
Does Rick Santorum teleport back and forth between 2012 and 1952? The disturbing part is that this guy is still around. This country is fucked.
Wait....like it ain't already?

Sure we don't live the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle anymore, but please please tell me what was so fucked with the country back then. With the horseshit on tv and the internet now our kids are truly poisoned and I can't imagine how it will be for my grandkids.

The Constitution is being stepped on daily and in 20 years who knows if it keeps going this course.
motogeezer
3/13/2012 1:57pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Wait....like it ain't already? Sure we don't live the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle anymore, but please please tell me what was so fucked with the...

Sure we don't live the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle anymore, but please please tell me what was so fucked with the country back then. With the horseshit on tv and the internet now our kids are truly poisoned and I can't imagine how it will be for my grandkids.

The Constitution is being stepped on daily and in 20 years who knows if it keeps going this course.
We never lived the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle.

That was a TV show.

I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if your kids are poisoned by the internet, it's your own fault.

Apathy is what's ruining the USA, and slowly dismantling the Constitution.
jtomasik
3/13/2012 2:00pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Wait....like it ain't already? Sure we don't live the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle anymore, but please please tell me what was so fucked with the...

Something was wrong, 'cause it was that generation that spawned the 1960's kids, the fucked up social programs out of the LBJ era (which is a major contributor to this country's decline), and Vietnam. Children are a great measure of a family. The kids of the 1960's were probably some of the worst this country has seen. I don't know what was fucking them up, but it came from the families of the 1950's. In fact, it could be argued that's when materialism really gained a stronghold in this country.

I'd surmise the best generation came from the Great Depression.

Religion does NOT belong in government.
vet323
3/13/2012 2:02pm
motogeezer wrote:
We [i]never[/i] lived the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle. That was a TV show. I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of...
We never lived the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle.

That was a TV show.

I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if your kids are poisoned by the internet, it's your own fault.

Apathy is what's ruining the USA, and slowly dismantling the Constitution.
"I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if your kids are poisoned by the internet, it's your own fault."

Bullshit.

You cannot hover over your kids 24/7-but that is what you would have to do in order to limit their exposure to dangerous material.
motogeezer
3/13/2012 2:09pm
" I don't know what was fucking them up, but it came from the families of the 1950's. In fact, it could be argued that's when materialism really gained a stronghold in this country."

Good call.

Credit cards for the masses started up in 1958.
motogeezer
3/13/2012 2:10pm
vet323 wrote:
"I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if...
"I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if your kids are poisoned by the internet, it's your own fault."

Bullshit.

You cannot hover over your kids 24/7-but that is what you would have to do in order to limit their exposure to dangerous material.
Bullshit.

Instill proper values in your kids, and you won't have to hover over them 24/7.
jtomasik
3/13/2012 2:13pm
vet323 wrote:
"I agree that kids these days are exposed to a lot of things that generations before didn't have to deal with at their age, but if...

Bullshit.

Bullshit. Ya' raise a child with integrity and a sense of responsibility, and you don't have to look over him...he knows to stay away from the crap when you're not around. My son, 16, makes fantastic decisions on his own. You can put whatever shit you want on the internet, and he knows when to stay away.
jtomasik
3/13/2012 2:15pm
motogeezer wrote:
[i][b]" I don't know what was fucking them up, but it came from the families of the 1950's. In fact, it could be argued that's when...
" I don't know what was fucking them up, but it came from the families of the 1950's. In fact, it could be argued that's when materialism really gained a stronghold in this country."

Good call.

Credit cards for the masses started up in 1958.
I think one of the other big contributors was the US's industrial advantage (only show in town, thanks to WWII), which created a ton of revenue, over-paying jobs, and arrogance, which eventually led to its own demise. Combine that with the credit/loan revolution ya' speak of, and away we go!
vet323
3/13/2012 2:52pm
vet323 wrote:

Bullshit.

jtomasik wrote:
Bullshit. Ya' raise a child with integrity and a sense of responsibility, and you don't have to look over him...he knows to stay away from the...
Bullshit. Ya' raise a child with integrity and a sense of responsibility, and you don't have to look over him...he knows to stay away from the crap when you're not around. My son, 16, makes fantastic decisions on his own. You can put whatever shit you want on the internet, and he knows when to stay away.
My kids have been raised right as well, I'm not necessarily worried about them.

I am worried that there is a loss of the sense that society as a whole has a responsibility to help raise the next generation. The best children will be ok in any generation, but I think that the lower 50% of society has ever-plunging standards. Some of that is because the lower 50% of society has always done a poor job raising children-but in the past, what unsupervised children could get involved in was less toxic or dangerous.
Jakes Dad
3/13/2012 3:41pm
My kids are fine, have friends who work in the school system and what's going on in there is scarey. I yanked Jake's twitter account just because he didn't ok with us 1st. He's never caused me concern on his facebook which I monitor daily. He's either building his rc truck track or working on his supermini's.

My daughter at 16, honor roll, works 22+ hours a week at an assisted living facility and still getting therapy with her dyslexia. Pays expenses on her own vehicle and clothes. Too busy for boys focused on her nursing studies she is a year and half into.

Take the time to keep them busy and they'll keep out of trouble!!

It ain't the Leave it to Beaver lifestyle but it's the best I (we)Blush could come up with!!Cool
Sherwood
3/13/2012 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/13/2012 3:45pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
My kids are fine, have friends who work in the school system and what's going on in there is scarey. I yanked Jake's twitter account just...
My kids are fine, have friends who work in the school system and what's going on in there is scarey. I yanked Jake's twitter account just because he didn't ok with us 1st. He's never caused me concern on his facebook which I monitor daily. He's either building his rc truck track or working on his supermini's.

My daughter at 16, honor roll, works 22+ hours a week at an assisted living facility and still getting therapy with her dyslexia. Pays expenses on her own vehicle and clothes. Too busy for boys focused on her nursing studies she is a year and half into.

It ain't the Leave it to Beaver lifestyle but it's the best I (we)Blush could come up with!!Cool
It's nice to know that some people actually parent their kids as opposed to wanting us to do so at the schools/educational programs.

I'm not even being sarcastic.
Nielsen277
3/13/2012 4:56pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
My kids are fine, have friends who work in the school system and what's going on in there is scarey. I yanked Jake's twitter account just...

MX definitely kept me on the straight and narrow in high school. I was so into moto that I NEVER drank or smoked or went to clubs. Hell, I didn't even want to do any of that stuff!
txmxer
3/13/2012 6:21pm
vet323 wrote:
My kids have been raised right as well, I'm not necessarily worried about them. I am worried that there is a loss of the sense that...

I am worried that there is a loss of the sense that society as a whole has a responsibility to help raise the next generation. The best children will be ok in any generation, but I think that the lower 50% of society has ever-plunging standards. Some of that is because the lower 50% of society has always done a poor job raising children-but in the past, what unsupervised children could get involved in was less toxic or dangerous.
sense that society as a whole has a responsibility to help raise the next generation.

Are you in this picture?

txmxer
3/13/2012 6:23pm
You dumbfucks bitch and moan about somebody who has absolutely no power over you whatsoever (Santorum) and yet are perfectly fine with the Communist in the...
You dumbfucks bitch and moan about somebody who has absolutely no power over you whatsoever (Santorum) and yet are perfectly fine with the Communist in the White House who circumvents the Constitution on a daily basis. That old saying about "you get the government you deserve" really is true.
lol...Santorum is a constitutional nightmare.
jtomasik
3/14/2012 7:20am
You dumbfucks bitch and moan about somebody who has absolutely no power over you whatsoever (Santorum) and yet are perfectly fine with the Communist in the...
Nah, it really isn't that way. I regularly trash Obummer. You're a Republican, aren't ya?

(p.s....look at my sig)
yzthumpa
3/14/2012 9:36am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2012 9:36am
I've never voted Democrat in my life. But with this influx of religious fanaticism into Republican politics that we are currently seeing, I can't envision myself voting Republican again in the near future.
vet323
3/14/2012 12:13pm
vet323 wrote:
My kids have been raised right as well, I'm not necessarily worried about them. I am worried that there is a loss of the sense that...

txmxer wrote:
[b]sense that society as a whole has a responsibility to help raise the next generation.[/b] Are you in this picture? [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AG9HZTRBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg[/img]
sense that society as a whole has a responsibility to help raise the next generation.

Are you in this picture?

Top right corner.Wink
txmxer
3/14/2012 4:55pm
vet323 wrote:
Top right corner.Wink
Tongue

Post a reply to: Unconstitutional Santorum

The Latest