USGS river gauges,flooding,animals pairing up,bearded dude building something

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 2/10/2020 12:33pm
https://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/rt

Black dots mean flooding above stage,creek by my house is out the banks,river behind me,nolichucky,just getting rolling

Pigeon forge is getting pounded,Gatlinburg to I'd guess

This is when all the old timers would clear out the barn and throw it all in the creek,lol

|
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
2/6/2020 8:04am
Global warming bro. The glaciers of Tennessee are melting.
hard2kill
2/6/2020 8:14am
"This is when all the old timers would clear out the barn and throw it all in the creek,lol"

Haha yep, i am just up the gorge from you hillbilly its rolling of spivey mtn. right now i will send some stuff your way.
early
Fantasy
2231st
2/6/2020 9:33am
RonSkj wrote:
Global warming bro. The glaciers of Tennessee are melting.
Does a warmer than usual winter contribute to a 1000 mile February rain storm?

hillbilly
2/10/2020 9:26am
hard2kill wrote:
"This is when all the old timers would clear out the barn and throw it all in the creek,lol" Haha yep, i am just up the...
"This is when all the old timers would clear out the barn and throw it all in the creek,lol"

Haha yep, i am just up the gorge from you hillbilly its rolling of spivey mtn. right now i will send some stuff your way.
Kool,you lived there all your life?

Back when you could ride mountains we'd park at camp creek school and go all the way to buffalo mountain,stopping a the little store next to the new park,rock creek,and get a moon pie and a yeller dope.

Best times ever

Next flood coming,4to 6 inches of rain by Wednesday.

The Shop

motogrady
2/10/2020 11:38am
Pigeon Forge.
A customer here in WV told me last month he has a kind of summer cabin down there, said it’s really nice.
hard2kill
2/10/2020 12:33pm
hard2kill wrote:
"This is when all the old timers would clear out the barn and throw it all in the creek,lol" Haha yep, i am just up the...

hillbilly wrote:
Kool,you lived there all your life? Back when you could ride mountains we'd park at camp creek school and go all the way to buffalo mountain,stopping...
Kool,you lived there all your life?

Back when you could ride mountains we'd park at camp creek school and go all the way to buffalo mountain,stopping a the little store next to the new park,rock creek,and get a moon pie and a yeller dope.

Best times ever

Next flood coming,4to 6 inches of rain by Wednesday.
Yep born and raised. I know the store, drive by it daily. My wife's family owns the late 1800's barn and property just past it, pretty cool building giant beams all pegged together..

I just rode my ebike back across green knob over towards camp creek/chigger ridge and came out bumpus cove last week.Always knew there was an old trail thru there, but somebody just opened it back up within the past few months. Not sure if it was the forest service or what as they have cut a lot of trees across govt.

Post a reply to: USGS river gauges,flooding,animals pairing up,bearded dude building something

The Latest