UKRAINE

Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
3/26/2022 4:19am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2022 4:20am
Kongols, next time you speak to some of your Ukrainian buddies, please let them know they are in our thoughts and that we minority caucasian South Africans are pulling for them. They are a Brave Band Of Brothers and Sisters and I wish we could do something for them to help out.
kongols
3/26/2022 4:30am
In just 10 hours.

Elliot
3/26/2022 6:02am
kongols wrote:
The occupiers are trying to recover losses from equipment removed from long-term storage. In particular, at the airfield in the village of Klimove, Bryansk region (35...
The occupiers are trying to recover losses from equipment removed from long-term storage. In particular, at the airfield in the village of Klimove, Bryansk region (35 km from the border of Ukraine), the enemy is deploying a repair and rehabilitation base (RBCool . Currently, the enemy RVB is trying to "put into operation" a significant amount of equipment coming from long-term storage facilities. The condition of this equipment is mostly extremely unsatisfactory, which makes its full use impossible.
At the same time, places are being created for storing equipment that has been disabled on the battlefield.

In general, the Russian Federation often faces the problem of the impossibility of restoring equipment after "deconservation" from warehouses. Optical devices and electronics containing precious metals were completely stolen from the combat vehicles.

In particular, the 4th Panzer Division of the Russian Federation found that out of 10 "deconserved" tanks, only one is in a more or less operational condition. The rest are completely dismantled. Some of them do not even have engines. At present, plans to transfer equipment taken from storage to the front have actually been thwarted.

According to available information - the commander of the 13th tank regiment of the 4th tank division of the Russian Federation - shot himself.
Russia still hasn't recovered from the inefficiencies, neglect and corruption of communism. It might think its a superpower but its GDP is less than that of Brazil.

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
3/26/2022 9:14am
kongols wrote:
The occupiers are trying to recover losses from equipment removed from long-term storage. In particular, at the airfield in the village of Klimove, Bryansk region (35...
The occupiers are trying to recover losses from equipment removed from long-term storage. In particular, at the airfield in the village of Klimove, Bryansk region (35 km from the border of Ukraine), the enemy is deploying a repair and rehabilitation base (RBCool . Currently, the enemy RVB is trying to "put into operation" a significant amount of equipment coming from long-term storage facilities. The condition of this equipment is mostly extremely unsatisfactory, which makes its full use impossible.
At the same time, places are being created for storing equipment that has been disabled on the battlefield.

In general, the Russian Federation often faces the problem of the impossibility of restoring equipment after "deconservation" from warehouses. Optical devices and electronics containing precious metals were completely stolen from the combat vehicles.

In particular, the 4th Panzer Division of the Russian Federation found that out of 10 "deconserved" tanks, only one is in a more or less operational condition. The rest are completely dismantled. Some of them do not even have engines. At present, plans to transfer equipment taken from storage to the front have actually been thwarted.

According to available information - the commander of the 13th tank regiment of the 4th tank division of the Russian Federation - shot himself.
Elliot wrote:
Russia still hasn't recovered from the inefficiencies, neglect and corruption of communism. It might think its a superpower but its GDP is less than that of...
Russia still hasn't recovered from the inefficiencies, neglect and corruption of communism. It might think its a superpower but its GDP is less than that of Brazil.
It's less than Texas too.
Sandvik74
3/26/2022 11:58am
I bet these shirts are going to sell good.
kongols
3/26/2022 12:42pm
kongols
3/26/2022 12:49pm
I don`t know much about him, but videos are 100% genuine. He`s on a front lines east of Kiev. He took part in liberating city 50 km east of Kiev.
kongols
3/26/2022 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2022 1:06pm
If you ask me, this is a time to get really nervous. Putin is cornered, his general just dismissed everything Putin said at the beggining of the war and told that goal was only liberating remaing teritory of separatist republics. That equals to admission of defeat. Massive snowballing of events will start happening now, if you ask me. Putin can not afford to lose.
Sandvik74
3/26/2022 1:14pm
Will be ’interesting’ too see what nasty shit he does next since he knows there is no way they are getting anywhere there. Probably start targeting more civilians with some nasty thermo bombs.
shuggs
3/26/2022 1:34pm
Genuine question/ concern.

What are the thoughts on someone standing up to this madman - is it feasible that maybe UN could step in?

Surely seeing as how were in 21st century there has got to be something that can be done. I understand the reasoning behind any country sending their own troops in thas why I mnetioned UN.
kongols
3/26/2022 1:44pm
shuggs wrote:
Genuine question/ concern. What are the thoughts on someone standing up to this madman - is it feasible that maybe UN could step in? Surely seeing...

What are the thoughts on someone standing up to this madman - is it feasible that maybe UN could step in?

Surely seeing as how were in 21st century there has got to be something that can be done. I understand the reasoning behind any country sending their own troops in thas why I mnetioned UN.
UN is a joke. Retirement house for old polititians.
Sandvik74
3/26/2022 1:46pm
My thoughts whats most effective right now is that Russia is getting isolated from the rest of the world and 21st century and are going back to 19th century. Eventually their own people will have enough at some point when the whole country is suffering from his actions.

Sending people to ground war in Ukraine won’t stop this war i think, he’s just tossing in more people to get slaughtered as long as he can.
kongols
3/26/2022 1:59pm
shuggs wrote:
Genuine question/ concern. What are the thoughts on someone standing up to this madman - is it feasible that maybe UN could step in? Surely seeing...

Russia has veto power in this decision. And no one can kick Russia out of UN.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
3/26/2022 9:33pm
I just don't understand how the rest of the world let's this happen. They were so hell bent on "we don't want to escalate this" narrative that they let it get soo bad, it's going to take extreme measures to stop and reverse where we are at.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/26/2022 10:16pm
ToolMaker wrote:
I just don't understand how the rest of the world let's this happen. They were so hell bent on "we don't want to escalate this" narrative...
I just don't understand how the rest of the world let's this happen. They were so hell bent on "we don't want to escalate this" narrative that they let it get soo bad, it's going to take extreme measures to stop and reverse where we are at.
As bad as it is, if other countries gets involved it'll be WWIII. No one wants that.
Nighttrain
3/26/2022 10:59pm
Its not hard to understand how the Russian military became so inept given the country’s economy for the last 4 decades. They do not have enough capital for a top tier military and their governing method is economically dismal. It’s still amazing to really see it after growing up in the 70’s-80’s with the Soviet Union seen as an equal threat to the West and always the wolf at the door.

That Putin has to face the reality of communist Russia being a failed state while sitting on the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet is terrifying. What is the way out of this mess?
3/27/2022 12:25am
Vasquez walked back his request and requested donations directly to the Ukranian military. He needs to be careful both sides in the conflict have been effective at using social media for geolocating and targeting strikes.
Sandvik74
3/27/2022 5:30am
Came across this guys youtube channel, former military. Does very informative videos showing a lot of maps and sounds really legit what’s hes talking about. Not throwing news propaganda in a video.
https://youtu.be/D7k4ZalsT9I
kongols
3/27/2022 9:11am
APLMAN99
3/27/2022 9:16am
kongols wrote:
I know that all conflicts have these sort of ‘diplomatic’ discussions, but if seems pretty surreal to me.

All that I can imagine is something like this:

Russia: Surrender and we’ll stop bombing your cities.

Ukraine: Fuck off.

Russia: What do you propose?

Ukraine: Get the fuck out of our country now!

Russia: Fuck off.

Rinse and repeat…..

Post a reply to: UKRAINE

The Latest