UK getting it right and proving...

moto162
9/22/2022 10:55am Edited Date/Time 10/22/2022 6:16am
Trump and the extreme non rino Republicans right again. Damn near completely depending on China, Russia, the middle east ect for anything is a terrible policy. Working with dictatorships is alway a losing proposition. Maybe not yesterday or today but eventually as they say.

Looks like the UK looked at what Trump and co did and will be modeling their energy production off his idea.
I was a little worried about what she would bring to the table for the UK still am but this is a reassuring step in the right direction.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/strengthening-our-energy-resilience-brit…
|
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
9/22/2022 11:12am
I don't know enough about UK politics to get involved in that, but I do applaud any country's move to be more self-dependent. Relying on foreign powers to support your infrastructure, especially when those other countries sometimes want to kill you, is INSANE. We have far too much of that here in the USA.
The thing that gets me the most riled up is the NIMBYism. Eco-freaks don't want to drill for our own oil for the sake of the environment. They simply don't care about the environment over there.
moto162
9/22/2022 11:44am
Falcon wrote:
I don't know enough about UK politics to get involved in that, but I do applaud any country's move to be more self-dependent. Relying on foreign...
I don't know enough about UK politics to get involved in that, but I do applaud any country's move to be more self-dependent. Relying on foreign powers to support your infrastructure, especially when those other countries sometimes want to kill you, is INSANE. We have far too much of that here in the USA.
The thing that gets me the most riled up is the NIMBYism. Eco-freaks don't want to drill for our own oil for the sake of the environment. They simply don't care about the environment over there.
I follow because alot of what happens here or there ends up happening here or there later on.

It's the typical eco freak or liberal issue of we don't give a fuck what's going on so long as it's not on our doorstep. 4 years ago when women were being turned into handmaids because trump hated women and was taking all of their rights away and gonna cause gays to die. Lol they really believed that. I purchased 10 flights to Saudia Arabia through my company for all 10 of my liberal female friends and their one beta cuck man... he/him.... It/they idk friend. Please go fight your good fight were it would help the most. I told them I'd give them my business Amex with a usage of 15k for them for 1 month to go help real women's suffrage. No one wanted to go. Right now in Palestine women are fighting for thier rights and sheding their repressive religious laws ideologies. I do not envy them these women will be punished, beat and some will die. But you know America's just the worst.
philG
9/22/2022 2:12pm
If Truss gets our skyrocketing energy prices down, and stops the migrant invasion, she will be in forever.

So we are in the same boat as you , but we have no 'Election Machines' to cloud the water.

She is a WEF stooge though, so i am still not convinced.

The Shop

moto162
9/22/2022 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2022 2:44pm
philG wrote:
If Truss gets our skyrocketing energy prices down, and stops the migrant invasion, she will be in forever. So we are in the same boat as...
If Truss gets our skyrocketing energy prices down, and stops the migrant invasion, she will be in forever.

So we are in the same boat as you , but we have no 'Election Machines' to cloud the water.

She is a WEF stooge though, so i am still not convinced.
Which is why this put my jaw on the floor. I figured you guys were in for an uprising like the Dutch. If she even said we are going to look at options to help this sector including fracking that alone would be shocking. But to go as far as saying energy and fuel independent is huge. Biden and Cali should take note. Like you said if she expelled all the migrants and stopped the flow of them coming in aswell she would only leave if she retired. Still don't quite trust her though.
moto162
9/22/2022 2:48pm
peelout wrote:
that state never ceases to amaze
Right and nowadays it's almost never a good thing.

I feel like conservatives and like minded independents need to pick either norcal or socal and all move there and start taking back that state little by little. But that's a pipe dream. To many liberals out there. He'll every presidential election California basically decides the popular vote since they always have 2-4 million more votes there.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1084th
9/22/2022 8:56pm
peelout wrote:
moto162 wrote:
Right and nowadays it's almost never a good thing. I feel like conservatives and like minded independents need to pick either norcal or socal and all...

I feel like conservatives and like minded independents need to pick either norcal or socal and all move there and start taking back that state little by little. But that's a pipe dream. To many liberals out there. He'll every presidential election California basically decides the popular vote since they always have 2-4 million more votes there.
With ballot harvesting (AKA cheating made much easier), the PRC is an absolute lost cause. Short of a civil war or complete economic meltdown, only one party is going to continue to run this place into the ground.
SEEMEFIRST
9/22/2022 9:46pm
peelout wrote:
moto162 wrote:
Right and nowadays it's almost never a good thing. I feel like conservatives and like minded independents need to pick either norcal or socal and all...

With ballot harvesting (AKA cheating made much easier), the PRC is an absolute lost cause. Short of a civil war or [u]complete[/u] economic meltdown, only one...
With ballot harvesting (AKA cheating made much easier), the PRC is an absolute lost cause. Short of a civil war or complete economic meltdown, only one party is going to continue to run this place into the ground.
What are the odds of so many idiots ending up in the same place?
It would put probability guys in distress trying to sort that out.
Bearuno
9/23/2022 12:42am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 9:41am
I thought the Brits were already self sufficient in Oil and Gas, what with the North Sea fields?

If so, I'd guess this is about being able to (try) to meet the EUs and others FF needs. Taking ''business" away from that POS Putin.

It would / will be a heck of an 'earner' for Britain!

As for California, the 5th biggest economy in the World, for all the silliness I see coming from there, they must being doing some things right?
Gworm
9/23/2022 5:48am
Bearuno wrote:
I thought the Brits were already self sufficient in Oil and Gas, what with the North Sea fields? If so, I'd guess this is about being...
I thought the Brits were already self sufficient in Oil and Gas, what with the North Sea fields?

If so, I'd guess this is about being able to (try) to meet the EUs and others FF needs. Taking ''business" away from that POS Putin.

As for California, the 5th biggest economy in the World, for all the silliness I see coming from there, they must being doing some things right?
We’ll, they do have the weather issue down pat. Other than that… ?
TalinH112
9/23/2022 6:34am
Globalism is a dangerous for citizens of any country, self reliance is always the best policy.
moto162
9/23/2022 7:10am
Bearuno wrote:
I thought the Brits were already self sufficient in Oil and Gas, what with the North Sea fields? If so, I'd guess this is about being...

No, I do belive they cut back production and leases to be more green and push renewable as well as if I remember correctly the north sea wells are more oil that gets exported as they do not have refineries for that type of oil only about 40% of it's gas and oil is fit for thier refineries. They are still a net importer for gas and natural gas.

I think that's the biggest push. I think they finally see the advantage of being able to say if you threaten us with reducing our oil and gas imports that's fine we now have the capability to meet the demands of most of Europe or at the very least reduce the effect they have. That's a big bargaining chip in world politics.

Theresxlots of reason forc40 million people to live there. They have great weather, great geographically for trade, shipping across the world, very dense population which can boost small business, very large military presence for the local economy, hollywood and their entire industry. It's been built up as the place to be for 60 years at least and it is right up until it isn't. It's hard to fuck it up their but they are trying their damndest.
kongols
9/23/2022 8:08am
TalinH112 wrote:
Globalism is a dangerous for citizens of any country, self reliance is always the best policy.
Globalism died on Febuary 24th.
Fantasy
4342nd
9/23/2022 8:27am
kongols wrote:
National Tortilla Chip Day?!
Fantasy
4342nd
9/23/2022 9:02am

TalinH112
9/23/2022 9:23am
TalinH112 wrote:
kongols wrote:
I hope so, I hope the world has seen what is happening. How tying vital infrastructure needs of your citizens to another countries whims is unacceptable.
Titan1
9/23/2022 9:27am
TalinH112 wrote:
kongols wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
I hope so, I hope the world has seen what is happening. How tying vital infrastructure needs of your citizens to another countries whims is unacceptable.
So much this! Even more so, when the infrastructure needs are tied to the whims of a crazy dictator....
swordfish
9/23/2022 9:33am
kongols wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
So much this! Even more so, when the infrastructure needs are tied to the whims of a crazy dictator....
Trudeau? Biden? 😂😂
Bearuno
9/23/2022 9:38am
308 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/09/23/569945/s1200_Screen_Shot_2022_09_23_at_10.53.18_AM.jpg[/img]

I know it's Vicious in the Extreme, but I'd quite enjoy say, the gas somehow "unburning", for (quite) a while, then the pilot light coming back on. As my favourite Penguin, Rico says, Kaboom Kaboom!

Or, a bit safer for others, the 'burn' going off, while the arsehole(s) asleep, and he / them asphixiating.

Yes, I'm a Nasty Bastard, but, F**k the Russians, and Any others, that support Putin's War!
ns503
9/23/2022 1:25pm
TalinH112 wrote:
kongols wrote:
TalinH112 wrote:
What's really scary is almost all vital infrastructure is hooked to the internet these days. Good guys and bad guys all connected all over the world.
moto162
10/20/2022 9:06am
And just like that she's gone and a new globalist will be installed to drag the UK deep into the shit. 45 days and out.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/20/2022 9:22am
moto162 wrote:
And just like that she's gone and a new globalist will be installed to drag the UK deep into the shit. 45 days and out.
Shortest pm in history , when you try cut taxes and not spending it hurts. Not really all her fault but I don’t see this being a nice winter in the uk
early
Fantasy
2139th
10/20/2022 9:24am
moto162 wrote:
The English will be so much better off staying on their little island and not developing industrial and trade relationships with other lands and people all around the world just like they did prior to the creation of the EU in 1993.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/20/2022 9:36am
early wrote:
The English will be so much better off staying on their little island and not developing industrial and trade relationships with other lands and people all...
The English will be so much better off staying on their little island and not developing industrial and trade relationships with other lands and people all around the world just like they did prior to the creation of the EU in 1993.
There more than English involved here mate

And the uk has been in trade agreements with the euro zone dating back to the 70s , ( when they dumped just buying everything off us and we suffered for a while for it )
early
Fantasy
2139th
10/20/2022 9:37am Edited Date/Time 10/20/2022 9:38am
scott_nz wrote:
There more than English involved here mate And the uk has been in trade agreements with the euro zone dating back to the 70s , (...

And the uk has been in trade agreements with the euro zone dating back to the 70s , ( when they dumped just buying everything off us and we suffered for a while for it )
Scott, the English invented globalism as we know it today, that's why you and I are speaking English.
10/20/2022 9:49am
scott_nz wrote:
Shortest pm in history , when you try cut taxes and not spending it hurts. Not really all her fault but I don’t see this being...
Shortest pm in history , when you try cut taxes and not spending it hurts. Not really all her fault but I don’t see this being a nice winter in the uk

Muttly
10/20/2022 9:59am
scott_nz wrote:
There more than English involved here mate And the uk has been in trade agreements with the euro zone dating back to the 70s , (...

early wrote:
Scott, the English invented globalism as we know it today, that's why you and I are speaking English.
……and if it wasn’t for the US, they’d be speaking German!
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/20/2022 10:01am
scott_nz wrote:

early wrote:
Muttly wrote:
to be fair, the UK with the commonwealth repealed the Germans before the USA joined up,

and the Russians have a lot to do with winning that war as well,

but you know, Merica fuck yeah,
Muttly
10/20/2022 10:03am
early wrote:
Muttly wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
to be fair, the UK with the commonwealth repealed the Germans before the USA joined up, and the Russians have a lot to do with winning...
to be fair, the UK with the commonwealth repealed the Germans before the USA joined up,

and the Russians have a lot to do with winning that war as well,

but you know, Merica fuck yeah,
I was being funny! Sorry should have included the 🤣🤣🤠. Can I interest you in a French rifle? Only dropped once……

Post a reply to: UK getting it right and proving...

The Latest