UGA vs Notre Dame

oshow
Edited Date/Time 9/13/2017 9:24am
Have you seen a better catch ?

|
JRT812
9/9/2017 9:26pm
Saw it and living on cloud 9!!!! Can't believe we did it. Go Dawgs!!!!!
Old-Man
9/9/2017 11:14pm
Was gonna say the same, looks identical to odell Beckham's catch
oshow
9/11/2017 12:57pm
JRT812 wrote:
What can't you believe ? We were favored and the better team, we should win. We would have won by 2 touchdowns if we didn't have all the penalties

The Shop

oshow
9/11/2017 12:58pm
Why? It was a catch.. that's what instant replay is for
oshow
9/11/2017 12:58pm
Old-Man wrote:
Was gonna say the same, looks identical to odell Beckham's catch
Looks more like an AJ Green catch while at UGA
ocscottie
9/11/2017 2:04pm
on PTI they did a "who caught it better" That dude or Beasley's catch last night for the cowboys where he basically caught it on his nameplate on his back. I call it a tie. (ill try and find the catch)
JRT812
9/11/2017 2:50pm
JRT812 wrote:
oshow wrote:
What can't you believe ? We were favored and the better team, we should win. We would have won by 2 touchdowns if we didn't have...
What can't you believe ? We were favored and the better team, we should win. We would have won by 2 touchdowns if we didn't have all the penalties
We usually don't pull off a win on a national stage unless the season is meaningless like last year when we beat Auburn. Maybe it's just me, but wasn't feeling real confident in UGA and the fresh qb. Also apparently we weren't favored.

Nighttrain
9/11/2017 8:55pm
JRT812 wrote:
We usually don't pull off a win on a national stage unless the season is meaningless like last year when we beat Auburn. Maybe it's just...
We usually don't pull off a win on a national stage unless the season is meaningless like last year when we beat Auburn. Maybe it's just me, but wasn't feeling real confident in UGA and the fresh qb. Also apparently we weren't favored.

How 'bout the way the Dawg Nation travelled? 1/2 of the House that Rockne built was a sea of red. The Dawgs defense is one of the best in CFB. Our O-Line, though....
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/11/2017 11:02pm
Seems to me there were more overturns in games Saturday, than I remember. Looked like there was still at least some doubt but they still got overturned. Just seems a little unusual to me.
JRT812
9/12/2017 3:54am
JRT812 wrote:
We usually don't pull off a win on a national stage unless the season is meaningless like last year when we beat Auburn. Maybe it's just...

Nighttrain wrote:
How 'bout the way the Dawg Nation travelled? 1/2 of the House that Rockne built was a sea of red. The Dawgs defense is one of...
How 'bout the way the Dawg Nation travelled? 1/2 of the House that Rockne built was a sea of red. The Dawgs defense is one of the best in CFB. Our O-Line, though....
I really wish I would have made the trip. Our D looks great, but we're not creative at all on offense. Was hoping for more out of the line and Chaney
ZM956
9/12/2017 9:52am
Nighttrain wrote:
How 'bout the way the Dawg Nation travelled? 1/2 of the House that Rockne built was a sea of red. The Dawgs defense is one of...
It was a sea of red and I loved it! Our D-Line is really dangerous I believe, but damn your right. That O-Line just makes my blood boil, and the offense has some good fire power but with that line its just painful to watch at times. Also, I would kill to have Bobo back, I'm not sold on Chaney yet. Go damn dawgs.
logan_140
9/12/2017 1:20pm
One word... GLOVES. Odell too. No way they do that w/o gloves. Not saying they don't have talent because they absolutely do but those gloves are so so sticky
ocscottie
9/12/2017 2:22pm
logan_140 wrote:
One word... GLOVES. Odell too. No way they do that w/o gloves. Not saying they don't have talent because they absolutely do but those gloves are...
One word... GLOVES. Odell too. No way they do that w/o gloves. Not saying they don't have talent because they absolutely do but those gloves are so so sticky
So true.
DoctorJD
9/13/2017 9:24am
JRT812 wrote:
oshow wrote:
What can't you believe ? We were favored and the better team, we should win. We would have won by 2 touchdowns if we didn't have...
Actually, UGA was a 6.5pt underdog in this game.

But I'll agree, this game shouldn't have been as close at it was. Dumb penalties, plus some ND holding no-calls. Did ya'll catch the ND running back tackle the Ga player from behind right in front of the ref? I had to laugh at that one.

I saw some flashes of what the offense could be, but I also saw some, "same-as-it-ever-was". If Cheney goes into the "Wild Dawg" one more freaking time, I'm going to break something. And, if you're going to run the read-option, the QB has to be a threat to run. Everyone in that stadium knew damn-well that we weren't going to run Fromm. Not sold on the OC.

Lo Carter and David Bellamy were in freaking beast mode. I hope this wasn't a reflection of how bad ND was offensively, but rather how good the UGA defense is. ND is supposed to have a NFL rich O-line. I hope that's the case.

At the end of the day, it was a game that either team could have capitalized on in the last few minutes. ND didn't Georgia did. Dawgs still have some issues to iron out, but I like what I'm seeing. Great win.

Post a reply to: UGA vs Notre Dame

The Latest