UFOs Are Real?!?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2020 7:25 AM

Didn't see any other threads, but the Pentagon has stated that UFOs are real. Hard to think that Bob Lazar was legit and that Zecharia Sitchin wasn't that far off. Hell, even Tom DeLonge is Not crazy. There are said to be multiple different "aliens" with technology far beyond our own, that have been visiting here for millions of years. With their advanced alien tech, a flight to the moon, mars, or even further, takes moments, not years.

I have never been a UFO believer, but looks like the sh!t is about to get real.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 7:37 AM

Of course ,why do you think we're here ?

|

7/31/2020 7:44 AM

JeremyK wrote:

Of course ,why do you think we're here ?

So you are saying you are down with Zecharia Sitchin?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 7:57 AM

Of course they’re real. UFO is Unidentified Flying Object. When I was 2 I saw my first UFO, had no idea what that unidentified object was flying over my house. Later, I learned it was what’s known as a “helicopter.” Turns out they’re pretty common in our area.

|

7/31/2020 8:00 AM

UFOs are real in the sense that you don’t know what the object is. But that doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. If you throw a turd up in the air and we don’t know what it is, that gets classified as a UFO.

UFO doesn’t equal alien.

So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

|

7/31/2020 8:00 AM

Unidentified in this context is a relative term. Unless it is some sort of unknown naturally occurring object in the sky, someone, somewhere can identify it.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

7/31/2020 8:04 AM

Photo
|

7/31/2020 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 8:11 AM

TXDirt wrote:

UFOs are real in the sense that you don’t know what the object is. But that doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. If you throw a turd up in the air and we don’t know what it is, that gets classified as a UFO.

UFO doesn’t equal alien.

So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Bingo. I don’t know how people can say “That’s a UFO” then say “it’s aliens” or “it’s from another planet.” If you’re saying it’s an alien or from another planet, then that means it’s been identified in which case it’s no longer a UFO. You can’t have both, it’s either identified or unidentified.

|

7/31/2020 8:29 AM

Its our Pentagon that has labeled what they have as "alien" and "off world" technology, not me. They did not attempt to push it off as high-end Asian or Russian tech, they straight up said off planet.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 8:36 AM

TXDirt wrote:

UFOs are real in the sense that you don’t know what the object is. But that doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. If you throw a turd up in the air and we don’t know what it is, that gets classified as a UFO.

UFO doesn’t equal alien.

So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Turds can fly?

|

HAF

7/31/2020 8:39 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Its our Pentagon that has labeled what they have as "alien" and "off world" technology, not me. They did not attempt to push it off as high-end Asian or Russian tech, they straight up said off planet.

Somehow this Earth shattering announcement is not making it into their news feed.

DOD News

Got a link?

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

7/31/2020 8:45 AM

For those too lazy for Google-



https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/insider/UFO-reporting.html

Basically, the Pentagon has "disclosed" the fact of Alien spacecraft and technology. Not only that it exists, but we also have some in-hand. Once again, that is the Pentagon.
|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 8:46 AM

JeremyK wrote:

Of course ,why do you think we're here ?

gt80rider wrote:

So you are saying you are down with Zecharia Sitchin?

I don't know who that is but of every scenario I've heard for why we are here ,that one makes the most sense.

|

7/31/2020 9:00 AM

For those too lazy to Google..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Some seriously crazy chit right there...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 9:04 AM

gt80rider wrote:

For those too lazy for Google-



https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/insider/UFO-reporting.html

Basically, the Pentagon has "disclosed" the fact of Alien spacecraft and technology. Not only that it exists, but we also have some in-hand. Once again, that is the Pentagon.

I read that one. I'm failing to see anything in that article where the Pentagon has disclosed alien technology or spacecraft though.

I see the long known information regarding they had a task force to investigate UFOs and part of that task force's mandate was to:

“arrange for access to data/reports/materials from crash retrievals of A.A.V.’s,”

That means they are leaving it up to the possibility that that might happen one day, so they have it in place when, or if, it ever does. I've never seen anything from the Pentagon indicating that actually ever happened.

And I'll close out with this quote from the article you linked:

"And to be clear: U.F.O.s don’t mean aliens. Unidentified means we don’t know what they are, only that they demonstrate capabilities that do not appear to be possible through currently available technology."

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

7/31/2020 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 10:37 AM

the video is their disclosure so u can lie eyes on it..... They also have officially disclosed they have the stuff... And sounds like they will begin showing that tech n the coming months... I know we have been programmed to not believe this stuff.... Now the gov is attempting to go the other way... otherwise... I am not posting a bunch of links..... Read all the new York time articles from this year to find what u are looking for... one link isn't gonna get u anywhere in all this.... There is a lot to this story.... And no sh!t Sherlock, a ufo absolutely does not have to be from space.. it could easily be from Russia, or some kid in his backyard with a drone.... But yes, the Pentagon has confirmed that they have items from Off Planet....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/31/2020 10:39 AM

I'm on the 'definitely not from this planet' side. The Lady and I have seen some very interesting shit while up at my Dad's place in the Teton's late at night that is pretty much unexplainable to me, and I am a huge aviation geek.

|

7/31/2020 11:03 AM

Yea they are real, they are really "Unidentified". Or in other words they have not been identified. Sin identificación.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/31/2020 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 11:25 AM

Txdirt
"So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Ummmm
Yes there has been, ever heard of Roswell?
Why did the Military corden everything off in the surrounding area if it was "just a weatherballon"?
Their favorite go to alibi.

There was debris that was scooped up and taken away along with other stuff that I am sure you will discount anyway.

Do you actually think the government tells us everything, do you have any idea of all the stuff they withhold from the public? w00t

The Phoenix Lights was videotaped and seen by multiple eye witnesses but once again they said if was weatherballons--what a freaking joke!

|

7/31/2020 11:30 AM

This thread ought to decide the question once and for all. grin

|

7/31/2020 11:31 AM

avidchimp wrote:

I'm on the 'definitely not from this planet' side. The Lady and I have seen some very interesting shit while up at my Dad's place in the Teton's late at night that is pretty much unexplainable to me, and I am a huge aviation geek.

yep I too have been in the Aviation field for around 40 years.
I've seen UFO's twice and each time someone was with me and saw the same thing. One time was at dusk with a Full Moon rising over the lake and the Sun setting. I've told the story here a few times and there was no way in hell it was from this world the way they maneuvered.

TRUE STORY! smile

|

7/31/2020 11:41 AM

G-man wrote:

Txdirt
"So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Ummmm
Yes there has been, ever heard of Roswell?
Why did the Military corden everything off in the surrounding area if it was "just a weatherballon"?
Their favorite go to alibi.

There was debris that was scooped up and taken away along with other stuff that I am sure you will discount anyway.

Do you actually think the government tells us everything, do you have any idea of all the stuff they withhold from the public? w00t

The Phoenix Lights was videotaped and seen by multiple eye witnesses but once again they said if was weatherballons--what a freaking joke!

Guess it’s just some big conspiracy then.

Show me aliens or alien space parts.

I’ll wait.......

|

7/31/2020 11:52 AM

The government can’t even keep a presidential blowjob secret. But apparently they can keep aliens secret.

whistling

|

7/31/2020 11:54 AM

G-man wrote:

Txdirt
"So far, there is not a single shred of evidence of anything alien in nature. No spacecraft, no spare parts, nadda nothing. There has been nothing from any UFO that has turned out to be “not of this world”.

Ummmm
Yes there has been, ever heard of Roswell?
Why did the Military corden everything off in the surrounding area if it was "just a weatherballon"?
Their favorite go to alibi.

There was debris that was scooped up and taken away along with other stuff that I am sure you will discount anyway.

Do you actually think the government tells us everything, do you have any idea of all the stuff they withhold from the public? w00t

The Phoenix Lights was videotaped and seen by multiple eye witnesses but once again they said if was weatherballons--what a freaking joke!

TXDirt wrote:

Guess it’s just some big conspiracy then.

Show me aliens or alien space parts.

I’ll wait.......

Sure, as soon as we are granted access to Area 51.

Let me know when you get that TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.

I'll wait. smile

|

7/31/2020 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 12:06 PM

TXDirt wrote:

The government can’t even keep a presidential blowjob secret. But apparently they can keep aliens secret.

whistling

That's because there were bimbos involved and a backstabbing Linda Tripp duh

If it was not for the cum-stain dress and recorded phone conversations from Monica, do you not think that would have been DENIED too?

Just like JFK never had an affair with Marylin. There is no evidence, so I guess you don't believe it.

But one night she mysteriously died. sad

|

7/31/2020 12:09 PM

It is hard to argue with logic like that.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

7/31/2020 12:45 PM

TXDirt wrote:

The government can’t even keep a presidential blowjob secret. But apparently they can keep aliens secret.

whistling

G-man wrote:

That's because there were bimbos involved and a backstabbing Linda Tripp duh

If it was not for the cum-stain dress and recorded phone conversations from Monica, do you not think that would have been DENIED too?

Just like JFK never had an affair with Marylin. There is no evidence, so I guess you don't believe it.

But one night she mysteriously died. sad

So two people couldn’t keep so much as a blowjob a secret.

But but thousands of government workers have been able to keep aliens a secret for the last 70 or so years.

Makes sense.

Again, I’ll wait for your evidence. Show us all some alien space parts. oh that’s right it’s all in Area 51. So no one has been able to smuggle out so much as alien ashtray.

Interesting...

|

7/31/2020 1:19 PM

Just throwing this in here:

|

7/31/2020 1:26 PM

Higher intelligence is most likely to evolve in a predator species . If there has been aliens here since Rosewell , or earlier , they appear to be benevolent . I guess we got lucky ?

|

7/31/2020 1:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 1:46 PM

TXDirt wrote:

The government can’t even keep a presidential blowjob secret. But apparently they can keep aliens secret.

whistling

G-man wrote:

That's because there were bimbos involved and a backstabbing Linda Tripp duh

If it was not for the cum-stain dress and recorded phone conversations from Monica, do you not think that would have been DENIED too?

Just like JFK never had an affair with Marylin. There is no evidence, so I guess you don't believe it.

But one night she mysteriously died. sad

TXDirt wrote:

So two people couldn’t keep so much as a blowjob a secret.

But but thousands of government workers have been able to keep aliens a secret for the last 70 or so years.

Makes sense.

Again, I’ll wait for your evidence. Show us all some alien space parts. oh that’s right it’s all in Area 51. So no one has been able to smuggle out so much as alien ashtray.

Interesting...

What part of backstabbing Linda Tripp don’t you understand? Why was she recording it if she planned to keep it to herself? Sheesh? whistling

Oh there are thousands of eye-witnesses’ of UFO’s but just like doubters like yourself unless you have seen one or had one shake your hand then they are scoffed at, ridiculed or called crazy.
There is an annual UFO conference that you should go to and tell everyone they are liars and you don’t believe.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/18/annual-ufo-conference-lands-near-phoenix/23651503/
Travis Walton from the White Mountains in AZ was abducted one night and his buddies saw him disappear. But he was also ridiculed and scoffed at. Have you seen Fire in the Sky? If so I’m sure you thought it was a joke, I do not.

Only recently in the last few years with the Freedom of Information Act has the Government admitted they did have a program investigating UFO’s, existed about 50 years ago.

Check out Bob Lazar on Joe Rogan explain what he saw at Area 51 when he worked there, but you will probably not believe him anyway. Why would a guy who is a private person and loathes the press and all the lookie lues who want to ask him questions come forward with that?
His life has never been the same and he would rather be left alone.

https://www.jrepodcast.com/episode/joe-rogan-experience-1315-bob-lazar-jeremy-corbell/

|