UFO sightings. Not hoax.

G-man
10/10/2019 10:43am
Same can be said for the existence of God.
Not sure about that there are literally thousands of people all around the world that have seen UFOs and a lot of them have seen those bright orange orbs that have no propulsion system and just seem to get sucked away in a vacuum really really fast.

Now compare those numbers to those who claim they have seen God.
hard2kill
10/10/2019 11:25am
Same can be said for the existence of God.
Void even you know that God exist. You don't need "evidence" because it is self evident. It is the most common of common senses. You just might have some different terminology to define God than many other people.
XXVoid MainXX
10/10/2019 12:38pm
Sorry, I broke one of Vital's golden rules. Should not have brought that up.
G-man
10/10/2019 12:39pm
Sorry, I broke one of Vital's golden rules. Should not have brought that up.
30 lashes to Void!

WoohooLaughing

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2231st
10/10/2019 12:44pm
G-man wrote:
30 lashes to Void!

WoohooLaughing
1 lap around the Rosary should suffice Smile
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
10/13/2019 4:32pm
Here's another new interview from another witness in regards to Nimitz /Tic Tac ordeal.

10/13/2019 10:26pm
Any of you guys following this? Looks and sounds a lot like what Bob Lazar was talking about. I can’t damn believe I am considering this UFO shit as plausible.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

There is a link to a white paper in there that is vastly above my head but I am able to make out enough to understand we may be on the verge of a serious breakthrough.

Thoughts?
OldPro277
10/14/2019 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2019 1:56pm
Any of you guys following this? Looks and sounds a lot like what Bob Lazar was talking about. I can’t damn believe I am considering this...
Any of you guys following this? Looks and sounds a lot like what Bob Lazar was talking about. I can’t damn believe I am considering this UFO shit as plausible.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

There is a link to a white paper in there that is vastly above my head but I am able to make out enough to understand we may be on the verge of a serious breakthrough.

Thoughts?
Lazar catches a lot of shit for a guy that's been proven more and more correct as time has ticked by. Also,the guy hasn't profited one dime for his story for 30 years. Why would a person that hates the spotlight do what he did without trying to capitalize on it, and turn his life into a basic nightmare ?
G-man
10/14/2019 9:34pm
FastEddy wrote:
Here's another new interview from another witness in regards to Nimitz /Tic Tac ordeal.

Thanks for posting that fast Eddy.
I've seen Kevin Day on other interviews but not to that extent.

If anyone has doubts about UFOs they really need to watch this. Cool

I found the best way to watch it is copy the link and open it in the browser so you can watch it through YouTube instead of the small view on the phone on the vital page.
G-man
10/14/2019 11:20pm
Any of you guys following this? Looks and sounds a lot like what Bob Lazar was talking about. I can’t damn believe I am considering this...

Thoughts?
OldPro277 wrote:
Lazar catches a lot of shit for a guy that's been proven more and more correct as time has ticked by. Also,the guy hasn't profited one...
Lazar catches a lot of shit for a guy that's been proven more and more correct as time has ticked by. Also,the guy hasn't profited one dime for his story for 30 years. Why would a person that hates the spotlight do what he did without trying to capitalize on it, and turn his life into a basic nightmare ?
Exactamundo!

"Why would a person that hates the spotlight do what he did without trying to capitalize on it, and turn his life into a basic nightmare ?"

G-man
10/15/2019 4:54pm
tsk tsk tsk.....Whistling

Statements like this is EXACTLY why more people don't come forward with their respective experiences:
"Here's one for you alien nutsos:"

Sheesh Kevin Day even said in the ABOVE interview that a couple of his co-workers in the radar room (one was his commander) declined to come forward and he COMPLETELY understood why.

It took years before he even came out with his experience as even his own Family had doubts. It wasn't until he saw on CNN Cdr Fravor describing his encounter.

https://youtu.be/jCaruUtiPHo
G-man
10/15/2019 5:59pm
Lighten up Francis. I figured you would like those videos.
Lighten up Francis. I figured you would like those videos.
Haha!
I haven't watched them yet.

You know you're my boy, Blue Smile
XXVoid MainXX
10/15/2019 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2019 6:20pm
Yeah, I went out on a limb with the nutso comment hoping you would find it humorous. But, it didn't work. Smile For the record, I believe that all these guys saw something, and that the video tape is not fake. I have no plausible explanation for that event (unlike other events such as the flares). These guys experienced a real UFO. However, my definition of UFO and your definition I believe are two different things. My definition is that UFO is just that, unexplained, it has no extraterrestrial meaning attached to it by default. Now, if that UFO is ever explained, it could have an extraterrestrial explanation, but then it's no longer a UFO, it would then become an actual identified alien craft. I may have missed it but I don't believe any of these guys made that leap to saying it was alien. Yes, they said they didn't know of any technology that us humans have that could perform such maneuvers which isn't making that leap of saying "so it must be alien". It very well could be alien, but there's really no way to prove it unless they come back, land and an alien climbs out and says "how ya doin'"? I also believe you saw a UFO, but I personally cannot make the leap to say it must be an alien craft. All of these incidents are happening on Earth and not somewhere else in our Solar System or beyond or I might be more willing to make that leap. Or if SETI finds good hard indication that there is at least 1 other intelligent species somewhere else in our Universe then I would certainly be more willing to jump to that conclusion. And who knows maybe that will happen one day soon. I'm certainly interested in seeing that happen. Until then, I can do no more than to say "I don't know". I would like to think that even if I was there with you and saw the same thing you saw that I would still feel the same. But, I wasn't so I can't say for sure.
OldPro277
10/16/2019 4:43pm
Void, you're ex-military correct ? I've been wanting to ask you about your opinion of this Tic Tac event since it became prominent in the mainstream news. Just figured you might hold these guys opinions a little higher than say a rural Iowa farmer (no offense meant to any Iowans or farmers on here,lol). But you somewhat did that in the above post. I've always considered the military/NASA "sightings" just a bit more credible ---Rendlesham, the Iranian pilots in 1976, the Belgian Air Force chase in the 80's ,the Malmstrom AFB event,etc etc, too many to list here. Add in the NASA astronauts ,Cooper, Gene Cernan,Lovell,Borman,Ed White,James McDivitt who all have have reported sightings, and Scott Carpenters quote " At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone;there was a constant surveillance by UFO's" which has really stuck with me . I know you don't consider all those as hard evidence,nor should you, but those reports are as compelling as the Tic Tac event. Any thoughts on any of those cases ?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
10/16/2019 5:10pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 5:11pm
Yeah, I went out on a limb with the nutso comment hoping you would find it humorous. But, it didn't work. :) For the record, I...
Yeah, I went out on a limb with the nutso comment hoping you would find it humorous. But, it didn't work. Smile For the record, I believe that all these guys saw something, and that the video tape is not fake. I have no plausible explanation for that event (unlike other events such as the flares). These guys experienced a real UFO. However, my definition of UFO and your definition I believe are two different things. My definition is that UFO is just that, unexplained, it has no extraterrestrial meaning attached to it by default. Now, if that UFO is ever explained, it could have an extraterrestrial explanation, but then it's no longer a UFO, it would then become an actual identified alien craft. I may have missed it but I don't believe any of these guys made that leap to saying it was alien. Yes, they said they didn't know of any technology that us humans have that could perform such maneuvers which isn't making that leap of saying "so it must be alien". It very well could be alien, but there's really no way to prove it unless they come back, land and an alien climbs out and says "how ya doin'"? I also believe you saw a UFO, but I personally cannot make the leap to say it must be an alien craft. All of these incidents are happening on Earth and not somewhere else in our Solar System or beyond or I might be more willing to make that leap. Or if SETI finds good hard indication that there is at least 1 other intelligent species somewhere else in our Universe then I would certainly be more willing to jump to that conclusion. And who knows maybe that will happen one day soon. I'm certainly interested in seeing that happen. Until then, I can do no more than to say "I don't know". I would like to think that even if I was there with you and saw the same thing you saw that I would still feel the same. But, I wasn't so I can't say for sure.
The possibilities of what they saw are endless....
Us humans are only so smart and only able to fathom things that we see in our own world of dimensions to a certain degree. For all we know it could've been some interdimensional technology by a very advanced life form that we couldnt even fathom in a scientific manner. If somehow they could monitor us,be entering our dimension. A theory that is out there...but who knows.

On the other hand in regards to little green men being out there somewhere in the universe that have great sophisticated technology that we cannot fathom. If they are that advanced I'd assume they would also have the technology to stay undetected and avoid any kind of conflict or even contact to a certain degree. It's possible that they could be out there and that we will never be able to prove it,just for the simple fact that they are so advanced.
XXVoid MainXX
10/16/2019 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 5:30pm
Yeah, I went out on a limb with the nutso comment hoping you would find it humorous. But, it didn't work. :) For the record, I...
FastEddy wrote:
The possibilities of what they saw are endless.... Us humans are only so smart and only able to fathom things that we see in our own...
The possibilities of what they saw are endless....
Us humans are only so smart and only able to fathom things that we see in our own world of dimensions to a certain degree. For all we know it could've been some interdimensional technology by a very advanced life form that we couldnt even fathom in a scientific manner. If somehow they could monitor us,be entering our dimension. A theory that is out there...but who knows.

On the other hand in regards to little green men being out there somewhere in the universe that have great sophisticated technology that we cannot fathom. If they are that advanced I'd assume they would also have the technology to stay undetected and avoid any kind of conflict or even contact to a certain degree. It's possible that they could be out there and that we will never be able to prove it,just for the simple fact that they are so advanced.
I have thoughts on that as well. It seems likely given the vastness of the universe and given how common we're finding planetary systems around high percentages of stars that life should be common in the Universe. We evolved to where we are very recently in the 4.5 billion years this rock has been orbiting our Sun and there were several significant events that steered our evolution to the point on the timeline that it happened. You have to think life would evolve on different time scales elsewhere in the Universe. We could have evolved a billion or years earlier than we did (or at least millions of years earlier) had the timing of those significant events been different. So if there is a significant number of species that have evolved to at least our level, much earlier than we did, and that they also generated RF which should be simple considering a not yet so intelligent species such as humans were able to master it, that you would see these signals popping up somewhere along the line and showing up in SETI searches. So far that hasn't happened, and it's completely baffling to me.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
10/16/2019 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 5:53pm
I have thoughts on that as well. It seems likely given the vastness of the universe and given how common we're finding planetary systems around high...
I have thoughts on that as well. It seems likely given the vastness of the universe and given how common we're finding planetary systems around high percentages of stars that life should be common in the Universe. We evolved to where we are very recently in the 4.5 billion years this rock has been orbiting our Sun and there were several significant events that steered our evolution to the point on the timeline that it happened. You have to think life would evolve on different time scales elsewhere in the Universe. We could have evolved a billion or years earlier than we did (or at least millions of years earlier) had the timing of those significant events been different. So if there is a significant number of species that have evolved to at least our level, much earlier than we did, and that they also generated RF which should be simple considering a not yet so intelligent species such as humans were able to master it, that you would see these signals popping up somewhere along the line and showing up in SETI searches. So far that hasn't happened, and it's completely baffling to me.
SETI monitoring is interesting...

However, even in our world we can spoof communications and go undetected and even have our signals jammed etc...There is no telling what an advanced life form with far greater technology could do to their monitoring of transmissions etc.. They could make it seem like there is nothing out there by remotely messing with their equipment/methods. Could even be a form of security for them preventing us from ever finding a trace of life anywhere out there.

XXVoid MainXX
10/16/2019 6:05pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Void, you're ex-military correct ? I've been wanting to ask you about your opinion of this Tic Tac event since it became prominent in the mainstream...
Void, you're ex-military correct ? I've been wanting to ask you about your opinion of this Tic Tac event since it became prominent in the mainstream news. Just figured you might hold these guys opinions a little higher than say a rural Iowa farmer (no offense meant to any Iowans or farmers on here,lol). But you somewhat did that in the above post. I've always considered the military/NASA "sightings" just a bit more credible ---Rendlesham, the Iranian pilots in 1976, the Belgian Air Force chase in the 80's ,the Malmstrom AFB event,etc etc, too many to list here. Add in the NASA astronauts ,Cooper, Gene Cernan,Lovell,Borman,Ed White,James McDivitt who all have have reported sightings, and Scott Carpenters quote " At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone;there was a constant surveillance by UFO's" which has really stuck with me . I know you don't consider all those as hard evidence,nor should you, but those reports are as compelling as the Tic Tac event. Any thoughts on any of those cases ?
Sorry I missed your question earlier. Like I said, this tic tac one is most interesting. I believe everything these guys are saying, just like I believe G-man saw what he saw. I don't think any of those guys are crazy. My "only" beef is saying this is evidence of ET. The most I personally can go is "I don't know what it is", yet, and possibly will never know which sucks.
XXVoid MainXX
10/16/2019 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 10/16/2019 6:17pm
I have thoughts on that as well. It seems likely given the vastness of the universe and given how common we're finding planetary systems around high...
FastEddy wrote:
SETI monitoring is interesting... However, even in our world we can spoof communications and go undetected and even have our signals jammed etc...There is no telling...
SETI monitoring is interesting...

However, even in our world we can spoof communications and go undetected and even have our signals jammed etc...There is no telling what an advanced life form with far greater technology could do to their monitoring of transmissions etc.. They could make it seem like there is nothing out there by remotely messing with their equipment/methods. Could even be a form of security for them preventing us from ever finding a trace of life anywhere out there.

That very well could be. Likewise, maybe we came up with a way to put blips on radar and a way to create holographs that could be very useful in time of war. Maybe we were testing something like that out. I mean, if that is in fact what happened there, that would actually not break the laws of physics as we know them. I mean if an actual physical object was doing what they saw it doing it would disintegrate from the extreme G forces. Even if it didn't melt from air friction because of that "vacuum boundary layer".
Sweetd31
10/17/2019 3:25pm
In a world of hadron colliders, the idea of advanced propulsion is not that far-fetched. I am starting to believe humans are behind all of this.
G-man
10/20/2019 7:34pm
Well yeah if they watch that show they definitely are having a good knee slapper, if they have knees. Grinning

That's series and a few others I can't watch.

The best one so far was the one that started this year with ex-military people as well as former congressman.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investig…

I do know one thing in the last few years the UFO discussions and witness's coming forward with military experience etc has multiplied.

You're no longer considered crazy if you claim to have seen a UFO that did not seem made from this planet.

Sheesh it took me a few years to tell you Yahoo's! Woohoo
10/20/2019 7:42pm
Fuggin history channel actually put this guy on the air:

I mean look at how high that guy is. That pic makes me laugh every time I see it. Dumbasses at that network.

Post a reply to: UFO sightings. Not hoax.

The Latest