UFO sightings. Not hoax.

6/5/2019 8:09am
On clear nights I can look up at the sky and every few minutes you see slow moving stars/satellites and space junk zipping by. There’s a lot of stuff orbiting earth.
peelout
6/5/2019 10:29am
On clear nights I can look up at the sky and every few minutes you see slow moving stars/satellites and space junk zipping by. There’s a...
On clear nights I can look up at the sky and every few minutes you see slow moving stars/satellites and space junk zipping by. There’s a lot of stuff orbiting earth.
rjg
6/6/2019 3:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2019 3:15pm
Not to derail this thread buy wanted to add:

No such thing as time. It's man made and taken way too seriously. Time as we know it is a dissection of the changing of events and not a physical reality. No such thing as evolution based on 'time'. The only thing there actually is compounding events.
Does nature actually care about the angle of something or length of something - no, we do

Clocks-a machine made of physical material to dissect the rotation of the earth into a system or rythem for our use so to speak. Protractor, ruler, other examples

2 clocks - one in space, other on earth.
When the watch returns from space there is a discrepancy between it and the watch on earth- why? It was subjected to different physical phenomena and the physical characteristics of it were influenced differently as compared to the watch left on earth.

Just because the earth rotates to create a day and night doesn't mean that there is a linear progression of time, nor does it when the earth rotates around the sun. It's only a common reference for us to schedule our lives as all the events compound on top of each other. What time could you measure if these rotations stopped all of a sudden. The universe has it's own life which we are participating in and it is eternal.

Get me?

The Shop

sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
6/6/2019 9:57pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2019 10:02pm
rjg wrote:
Not to derail this thread buy wanted to add: No such thing as time. It's man made and taken way too seriously. Time as we know...

No such thing as time. It's man made and taken way too seriously. Time as we know it is a dissection of the changing of events and not a physical reality. No such thing as evolution based on 'time'. The only thing there actually is compounding events.
Does nature actually care about the angle of something or length of something - no, we do

Clocks-a machine made of physical material to dissect the rotation of the earth into a system or rythem for our use so to speak. Protractor, ruler, other examples

When the watch returns from space there is a discrepancy between it and the watch on earth- why? It was subjected to different physical phenomena and the physical characteristics of it were influenced differently as compared to the watch left on earth.

Just because the earth rotates to create a day and night doesn't mean that there is a linear progression of time, nor does it when the earth rotates around the sun. It's only a common reference for us to schedule our lives as all the events compound on top of each other. What time could you measure if these rotations stopped all of a sudden. The universe has it's own life which we are participating in and it is eternal.

Get me?
So without orbiting planets...... there would be no way to measure time...., no days, no nights, just .....existing..... That's pretty good dude I feel like I just smoked weed for the first time. Laughing I truly never really thought about it that way before but yeah, it makes sense.
Sweetd31
6/6/2019 11:08pm
Aliens have been on this planet this whole time, their called women
SEEMEFIRST
6/7/2019 6:01am
"Does nature actually care about the angle of something or length of something - no, we do"

Well, your plants won't bud until the days get shorter, so there's that.
AJ565
6/7/2019 6:30am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
It may be humans from an alternate reality that have learned how to traverse dimensions.
I almost think this is more believable
BobPA wrote:
Stewie has already figured it out on Family Guy....Where you at NASA?
But Rick made bigger improvements with his portal gun.
ATKpilot99
6/7/2019 7:38am
I know the clock in my truck runs slow . Its always losing time... maybe I need to slow down.
rjg
6/7/2019 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2019 7:47pm
rjg wrote:
Not to derail this thread buy wanted to add: No such thing as time. It's man made and taken way too seriously. Time as we know...

Get me?
sumdood wrote:
So without orbiting planets...... there would be no way to measure time...., no days, no nights, just .....existing..... That's pretty good dude I feel like I...
So without orbiting planets...... there would be no way to measure time...., no days, no nights, just .....existing..... That's pretty good dude I feel like I just smoked weed for the first time. Laughing I truly never really thought about it that way before but yeah, it makes sense.
Glad you see it fella! Hope you had the same epiphany I did when it dawned on me. While I am not attached to it, I genuinely hope It brings about freedom inside you, and with that, some liberation. I don't mean to imply any kind of religious or such context, speaking of just your general well being.
JAFO92
6/7/2019 7:39pm
peelout wrote:
[img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ2OTU1NTcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ4ODE3._V1_.jpg[/img]
level
6/8/2019 7:03am
The second episode was good. They interviewed two radar techs from the same incident of first episode to get other eye witness testimony. Luckily a few came forward. Others refused to. It was pretty compelling and gave an account from a different perspective of same incident of how baffled they were at what they saw.

What was really strange is helicopter came on ship and confiscated the tapes of the incident and bam they were gone after that. No more records.

Which tells me there is a govt division setup that is hush hush to this stuff or it was generally testing new technologies nobody is supposed to know about which could be the case. Which if that is true is scary also because those technologies shouldn’t exist.
Mr. CrossUp
6/8/2019 11:44am
I've never shared this story with anyone before. Back in the1980's I was racing the Alaskan Iditarod, I raced those things also, and after setting up camp the first night, I saw a funny glow coming from the other side of a hill. I walked over and climbed up the snowey hill, and to my surprise, 4 gigantic "tic tac" looking things were sitting on the snow. No noise coming from them at all. I took a picture and ran back to camp. Hooked the dogs up to the sled and took off. I set a course record that night that still stands to this day. I finished the race two days before second place racer came through. Crazy times.
Mr. CrossUp
6/8/2019 11:48am
I've never shared this story with anyone before. Back in the1980's I was racing the Alaskan Iditarod, I raced those things also, and after setting up...
I've never shared this story with anyone before. Back in the1980's I was racing the Alaskan Iditarod, I raced those things also, and after setting up camp the first night, I saw a funny glow coming from the other side of a hill. I walked over and climbed up the snowey hill, and to my surprise, 4 gigantic "tic tac" looking things were sitting on the snow. No noise coming from them at all. I took a picture and ran back to camp. Hooked the dogs up to the sled and took off. I set a course record that night that still stands to this day. I finished the race two days before second place racer came through. Crazy times.
...that's the actual picture I took that snowy day. Please don't tell the government about this incident. I think that they are the people behind this. And I think they are following me everywhere because of that night.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
6/8/2019 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2019 2:29pm
FastEddy wrote:
Good little on topic watch with Cmdr. David Fravo on the Nimitz incident.

https://youtu.be/KUyGnFFilP0
For you guys that liked Part 1 of that interview.
Here is Part 2 - it was just put online today - a couple hours ago.
Embedding is disabled - see link below.
https://youtu.be/f7XJD_54aNk
level
6/8/2019 7:25pm
There is a huge stigma around ufos and people make jokes to try and make others look stupid or they just look at you weird. For me I am skeptical for sure but not so much that I don’t believe eye witness testimony from credible sources.
It’s crazy stuff for sure.
If they were hostile we would already been done by now.
6/9/2019 10:07am
rjg wrote:

Get me?
Time is the most crippling thing ever made up by human beings that doesn’t truly exist.
Sierra Ranger
6/9/2019 11:13am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2019 11:14am
rjg wrote:

Get me?
They say the Universe began as a Big Bang, and the Universe is expanding, so perhaps our relationship with the physical world is just us observing other expanding things, like we're all fragments in a giant explosion- and a few seconds ago we were all infinitely smaller. Our reality is just our observations of the other physical elements of the giant explosion, relative from where our own consciousness exists. So maybe in the past split second the atoms that make us up expanded at a Universe-wide level and will continue to do so in this giant unchecked explosion.
Trippy.
borg
6/9/2019 11:20am
Everybody that really "knows" what's going on knows that he is in on the cover up. Otherwise "they" would never let him talk about it.

Nice try Void.
rjg
6/12/2019 5:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/12/2019 6:04pm
rjg wrote:

Get me?
They say the Universe began as a Big Bang, and the Universe is expanding, so perhaps our relationship with the physical world is just us observing...
They say the Universe began as a Big Bang, and the Universe is expanding, so perhaps our relationship with the physical world is just us observing other expanding things, like we're all fragments in a giant explosion- and a few seconds ago we were all infinitely smaller. Our reality is just our observations of the other physical elements of the giant explosion, relative from where our own consciousness exists. So maybe in the past split second the atoms that make us up expanded at a Universe-wide level and will continue to do so in this giant unchecked explosion.
Trippy.
I look for examples in life which can facilitate truth. Facilitating a broader view of life means the detachment of ourselves. Entertaining UFO/aliens/other weird things are relevant topics of this theme and are sign of wisdom. Evidently the more narrow minded you are, the more exclusive/rigid/ignorant/arrogant you be.

Don't take what I say below as "the way it only is!". Keep in mind as I write it, I say it loosely with respect to everyone else.

In discussing just the physical world:

When we are concieved there is a consequence/action/result of passive and active energies finding balance - semen/egg. Balance meaning, the change or result of the growth of the embryo. The embryo grows/expands into the form of a baby inside a womb. If the energies were not balanced in a healthy way then one would kill the other or no change would take place. The beginning of our physical expansion. Like the beginning of a nuclear vibration, it can only be contained up to a point where the vibration creates a significant change - bang/birth. It is a natural law.

Born as new babies, our first action is to inhale which expands our physical bodies. Then we go on expanding our experience. Like the universe in expansion. Bubble inflating. We are not aware if the universe is concious or not, but I would say it captures both, just like us. We are a result of the universe so evidently it contains conciousness.

When we die, our last act is to breathe out. Bubble pops/deflates. Then what we were is gone/leaves/decomposes and is only remembered. Then that memory is forgotten/destroyed/repurposed. This is similar to the contraction of the universe.

I like your questioning attitude!
AZ35
Fantasy
489th
6/12/2019 6:21pm
I like turtles.

That's the best I could think of, this shit is getting way too deep for me.... (:
rjg
6/14/2019 6:03pm
Common guys, it's a thread about UFOs, get into the vibe.
level
6/14/2019 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2019 8:18pm
One thing I would like the show on history channel to do is interview scientists that might offer a scientific explanation. There is a navy weather station at island of Guadalupe where most the sightings occur and he never thought about going there and just talking to them to get there side.

You have to get both sides.

Also it could be man made but the problem is the things they are describing are not possible unless there is some tech they are working with that is unknown and breaking our current laws of physics.

What is so interesting to me is the sheer amount of eye witness testimony describing the same thing. The FBI relies heavily on eye witness testimony in all there investigations and piece it together from there so it’s very powerful evidence.

Ok update they did get a scientific view point from someone and it wasn’t a us weather base it was a Mexican marine base on island. Even the scientist dude and his captain saw some shit.

Every single testimony said the object took off extremely fast and was gone.
level
6/14/2019 8:30pm
They also had another intelligence officer that wouldn’t show herself and she said there is so much opposition and bureaucracy that nobody will to in the ufo stuff and that they honestly don’t know what to do so they just brush it off.

There Is also many senior politicians and officials that are religious fundamentalists that are opposed to ufo stuff for they say it’s demonic and inviting demonic ideas into it so they are against any talk of it from religious grounds since they don’t believe that crap because I guess the Bible doesn’t mention it and goes against religious teachings.

Lot of different stuff going on but to say our government is aware or even cares is kind of Laughable. These private individuals are getting more done in this group than any govt group would.
500guy
6/14/2019 8:30pm
Now I see reports of a white mysterious object hoovering over Area 51.

Seems like the reports are coming in more rapid these days.
level
6/14/2019 9:18pm
500guy wrote:
Now I see reports of a white mysterious object hoovering over Area 51.

Seems like the reports are coming in more rapid these days.
I just saw that video. That didn’t seem like a ufo though. That is a military base that tests aircraft and technology. They always said it wasn’t active but it came out that it is active there. They got busted basically for lying.
level
6/14/2019 9:19pm
Ufo sightings have been going back a long time so doubtful they are hostile but shit you never know.

Post a reply to: UFO sightings. Not hoax.

The Latest