UFO sightings. Not hoax.

1/14/2020 5:51pm
Did the loop thing but can’t get it to live play on vital. This pic has a ufo ripping thru it. Seems I can o my send it to others with iPhones. Gonna have to try giphy maybe.
rjg
1/18/2020 9:58am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 10:02am
When I was a kid, I was in Cubs Canada, it's a youth group for boys for those that dont know. It was a long time ago so my memory is a bit foggy. Around 10 years old. It was the annual summertime jamboree.

It was a late summer night and we were supposed to all be trying to go to sleep. I was looking towards the sky over the lake out the tent window. I saw approximately 7 individual objects with 3 lights in triangular arrangements flashing in a coordinated rythem. All white lights. They were also silent. They were flying slowly and held a line when flying over top of all of us . I showed my friends in the tent and we all got out to look at the sky. Then a commotion started and everyone got out of the tents. All the parents looked as well and didn't know what to think. We all watched then for about 5 minutes, then one of the "old fashioned " type of guys starting yelling at the kids to go back to bed and saying that they were only just satellites. We all knew he was full of it but he was a bully most of the time to parents and kids and just wanted everyone to go back to sleep.

Sounds crazy I know, but true story.

The Shop

XXVoid MainXX
2/11/2020 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2020 5:18pm
Here is a week old TedX video about those UFOs caught on the navy video and the guy makes some good points in the video. But what he does not do is provide a single example of what scientist could do to apply science to these cases. I'm pretty sure the reason they don't is because there is no way to predict when and where something like this is going to occur so they can actually apply science. Scientists would have to be able to directly observe and take measurements on these things, and even if they could do that there isn't any way that data could prove one way or another the origin unless they could observe it traveling to or from Earth from far out in space. That would be the best hint/evidence I can think of short of one landing and an alien pops out with holograms of his home planet. I'm am 100% with the guy though. Apply all the science we can to it. I just have no idea how you can. I don't think he knows either or he would have offered up some examples.

I noticed in the description it was flagged so put the tinfoil hats on. Smile

NOTE FROM TED: We’ve flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside TEDx’s content guidelines. Claims made in this talk only represent the speaker’s personal understanding of UFOs which are not corroborated by scientific evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_RquOChJuE

Like Neil always says "bring me the UFO so we can do science on it" and that's about all he can do.
borg
2/11/2020 6:14pm
Sounds like another Professor/scientist looking for a grant. Anybody that qualifies his bona fides before he speaks obviously knows that what he is about to speak about is bullshit.
G-man
2/11/2020 8:02pm
"Like Neil always says "bring me the UFO so we can do science on it" and that's about all he can do."

Cool
hard2kill
2/12/2020 6:44am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2020 7:22am
Here is a week old TedX video about those UFOs caught on the navy video and the guy makes some good points in the video. But...
Here is a week old TedX video about those UFOs caught on the navy video and the guy makes some good points in the video. But what he does not do is provide a single example of what scientist could do to apply science to these cases. I'm pretty sure the reason they don't is because there is no way to predict when and where something like this is going to occur so they can actually apply science. Scientists would have to be able to directly observe and take measurements on these things, and even if they could do that there isn't any way that data could prove one way or another the origin unless they could observe it traveling to or from Earth from far out in space. That would be the best hint/evidence I can think of short of one landing and an alien pops out with holograms of his home planet. I'm am 100% with the guy though. Apply all the science we can to it. I just have no idea how you can. I don't think he knows either or he would have offered up some examples.

NOTE FROM TED: We’ve flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside TEDx’s content guidelines. Claims made in this talk only represent the speaker’s personal understanding of UFOs which are not corroborated by scientific evidence.

Like Neil always says "bring me the UFO so we can do science on it" and that's about all he can do.
I understand what you are saying, but that seems to be taking a pretty materialistic view, There is all kinds of accepted science based on non observable evidence. When one thing or even idea is applied to something and then observed and measured. Then inferences are made based off the evidence provided. Many times inferences based off of inferences leads to the accepted "science".

This type of science is being carried out heavily in "metaphysics", and it is my guess that it will be in this way that they "prove" alien ufo's. I still wont buy it, but i think most will eventually.
2/12/2020 7:17am
My thing is, if it’s an advanced life form I’m pretty sure they would be far more advanced in deception too. We look up see a 747. But it’s just a hologram or superimposed image to look normal.
XXVoid MainXX
2/12/2020 7:35am
Here is a week old TedX video about those UFOs caught on the navy video and the guy makes some good points in the video. But...

hard2kill wrote:
I understand what you are saying, but that seems to be taking a pretty materialistic view, There is all kinds of accepted science based on non...
I understand what you are saying, but that seems to be taking a pretty materialistic view, There is all kinds of accepted science based on non observable evidence. When one thing or even idea is applied to something and then observed and measured. Then inferences are made based off the evidence provided. Many times inferences based off of inferences leads to the accepted "science".

This type of science is being carried out heavily in "metaphysics", and it is my guess that it will be in this way that they "prove" alien ufo's. I still wont buy it, but i think most will eventually.
My thinking is, that even if we knew for a fact that there were several other alien civilizations out there in the nearby star systems and we even had a powerful enough telescope to observe them, I don't think scientifically you can say that what was captured on the videos we've seen so far is from there. Even if through those telescopes we could see them manufacturing things that look and behave exactly like those things caught on video. It would be highly probably of course. But we don't even have a shred of evidence yet that there is any kind of life beyond planet Earth. Sure, most everyone believes it is highly probably that it exists, but to this point we haven't been able to detect it. Maybe before I die we'll find at least some atmospheric evidence of some kind of biology on another world. We're close to being able to do that type of detection if it exists.
G-man
3/8/2020 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 8:43pm
Was watching the Travel Channel this morning and they had a pretty cool show that talked about the Alaskan Triangle. It had multiple episodes.

While it's not as famous as the Bermuda Triangle it has a lot of the same vortexes and strange disappearances of aircraft while the Bermuda Triangle had more ship disasters.

Anyway during the Cold War they lost a B-36 bomber which had a nuclear bomb on it!

Of course like the government likes to do this was never released to the public until many years later. Dry

https://www.timescolonist.com/entertainment/books/the-lost-nuke-of-bomb…

1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Douglas_C-54D_disappearance

Also of note is the Japanese 747 cargo plane that witnessed a UFO mothership.
The captain described it very clearly and drew pictures of what it was like as it dwarfed his 747.

There were cockpit recordings and the voice of the Japanese pilot was visibly shaken they also had radar that showed unexplained a large craft right next to the 747.

An FAA official interviewed the pilot and he went into it very skeptical, by the time he was done he was convinced on what the pilot had seen.

He gathered the evidence and made copies of them which turned out to be a very smart thing to do. As it turned out he met with a CIA official took his evidence and told him that this will never be discussed in public. The Japanese pilot knew that this was very costly to his career and sure enough he had to do two years as a desk job before he could be reinstated as a pilot but he stuck to his story. Today he will not even talk about it after what he has been through.

Also of note is a Private Pilot who flew his plane destined for Miami and got caught in a vortex in the Bermuda Triangle. What he described and what was shown to him was exactly what the Japanese pilot had gone through.

https://www.anchoragepress.com/news/unfriendly-skies-the-extraordinary-…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/01/02/ufo-sighting…
G-man
3/8/2020 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 7:48pm
Now I can already see void rolling his eyes all the way from st. Louis....Grinning

One of the episodes had this guy on here ex-navy communication guy on what he witnessed and he documented a top secret file to his superiors and was told his file would never see the light of day. 👺

Having to keep this secret for a long time bothered him a lot, until 10 years when he was out of the military he told his story.
I videotape this small clip of him and this is exactly how I feel. 👍

https://youtu.be/Tv1K2EKjh8U

Unless you see something for yourself, you will never really understand but I will take what we saw to the grave, nobody will ever convince me that there are no UFO's from another world....
500guy
3/9/2020 11:08am
I really like the show Project Blue book but it's gotten to the point where everything is explained through natural or Government caused phenomenon
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/9/2020 11:20am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2020 4:40pm
500guy wrote:
I really like the show Project Blue book but it's gotten to the point where everything is explained through natural or Government caused phenomenon
Great show. All based on true declassified events. I like the clips at the end of the show.

I'm hoping it gets renewed for a 3rd season. The last episode that aired, talk about fucking with people's minds.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
3/9/2020 2:49pm
500guy wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Great show. All based on true declassified events. I like the clips at the end of the show. I'm hoping it gets renewed for a 3rd...
Great show. All based on true declassified events. I like the clips at the end of the show.

I'm hoping it gets renewed for a 3rd season. The last episode that aired, talk about fucking with people's minds.
My Sister is the music Editor on PBB. Definitely not her kinda thing, but I love it. She won't tell me shit about the rest of this season.

Damn N.D.A.'s...
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
3/9/2020 3:58pm
She must have a huge collection of dramatic music. Smile
Dooder, you have no idea. She works with the Editor's temp score/Composer score, but that show is wall to wall music. She works hard on that show for sure. I'd say she has well over a Tb of score laying around.

I send her stuff all the time to temp for me. Smile
brlatm
3/9/2020 4:59pm
Anyone ever watch " The Fourth Kind", yeah creep shit for sure.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
3/15/2020 9:49pm
Some of you guys might find this interview interesting...

This guy bought SKINWALKER RANCH from Robert Bigelow (Bigelow Aerospace).
Claimed he bought the ranch to "debunk the stories".
He also claims to be a "healthy skeptic" but also claims there's some stuff going on there and "we are not alone".

XXVoid MainXX
4/18/2020 9:38am
Do you think the aliens are susceptible to COVID-19? I would advise them to stay away for awhile.
G-man
7/31/2020 6:54pm
Ok Voids last post to UFO's was mid April.

Maybe he got abducted! Woohoo

Post a reply to: UFO sightings. Not hoax.

The Latest